Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) (1037 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / Which Other Chat App Can Conveniently Replace Whatsapp / Vskit Application (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vskit App Can Pay You Up To N5,000 With Daily Bonus(netwyzblog) by olukiesy(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Check blog for better review and pictures tutorial on it via https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/vskit-app-can-pay-you-up-to-n5000-with-daily-bonus.html?m=1

Vskit has re-open its referral system and daily bonus for users in Nigeria to partake from by referring more users to the social media app.

WHAT IS VSKIT?
Vskit is a short social media app that looks a bit like Instagram but on Vskit, the videos are short and entertaining. You can decide to upload your short life experience and share it to the platform with special effects to make it look cool.

The app was reported to have hit 10 million users in Africa by January, 2019 but recently, they are striving hard and introducing new methods to gather more users to their social network. Referring system of course is the right business strategy to drag members.

How About Vskit Referral And Daily Bonus?

Vskit gives N100 if you refer anyone to the program while the invitee gets N50. So, you and the person you referred earns almost equally.

Vskit Daily Bonus ranges from N10 to N35 and these bonuses can be claimed everyday for free. That’s to keep you engaged to the app for sure.
How Can I Join Vskit Daily Bonus And Referral System?

STEP 1: Simply download the Vskit app via ( https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/vskit-app-can-pay-you-up-to-n5000-with-daily-bonus.html?m=1) register on the app using Facebook, Phone number or other registration methods available on the screen.

STEP 2: You can then, tap on “EXPLORE” tab at the bottom of the app.

STEP 3: Once done, tap on the “PROMO ADVERT” at the top of the app, and if another stuff shows up, kindly slide it to see the promo advert.

Just tap on the promo advert.

STEP 4: After that, tap on “WITHDRAW” and insert this code 27G0G40 to earn your first bonus.

Where Can I See My Referrals Link?

You can easily tap on the “INVITE MORE FRIENDS” at the bottom of the daily bonus page on the app and you will be given options to share the referrals link plus an option to copy your referrals link.

Meanwhile that’s the link the people you refer are meant to follow to register on the app but for you to earn the N100 and for the invitee to earn his or her N50, he or she has to input the referrals invitation code on Vskit app.

Where Can I See My Vskit Referrals Invitation Code?

The code can be seen by opening a browser, browse your referrals link and you will see the code. Make sure you give everyone you refer in order for both of you to earn.

How Can I Withdraw My Vskit Money?

Simply tap on “Withdraw” button on the daily bonus page on the Vskit app. Your money will automatically cashout to the phone number you used in registering to the app.

The VTU transferred money can be used to buy data, make calls, browse on pay-as-you-go and in fact, is a normal credit card that can be used to perform any activities you love.

If you have any more questions, kindly ask in the comment section below.

NETWYZBLOG

(1) (Reply)

Oppo A5s- My Views / PUBG team now in Nigeria ! Join now / Must listen: Clear Road by Mykel Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.