Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) (3690 Views)

4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures) / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Earlier thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/5339471/gunman-open-fire-texas-walmart

Gunman has been identified as Patrick Crusius, 21 from Dallas.

At least 20 people have been killed and 26 others wounded in the deadliest mass shooting in the US this year, after a white gunman opened fire inside an El Paso Walmart on Saturday minutes after posting an 'anti-immigrant' manifesto online.

Crusius is allegedly the man seen in surveillance footage walking in through the front entrance of the Cielo Vista Mall Walmart with an AK-47 assault rifle.

The gunman, wearing what appears to be ear defenders and cargo pants, first opened fire in the parking lot outside the store, shooting and killing 'locals that were fundraising outside the Walmart selling water. Children and adults.'

He then walked through the front door in a calm and confident state, as if he was 'on a mission', a witness said.

The twenty-minute massacre that followed would go on to become the eighth deadliest in US history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7317905/El-Paso-police-say-theres-active-shooter-local-mall.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Crusius is seen below in a photograph that was reportedly taken after his arrest in El Paso on Saturday.

The reported suspect lives some 650 miles away from the scene of the El Paso shooting.

1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by gaby(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2019
All these psychos..

Whether na the half/medium-rare cooked food wey dem dey eat o abi na the too much bacon o I no fit understand wetin dey shake their brain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by MizteaTee: 5:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Taiwo20(m): 5:15am On Aug 04, 2019
probably sick dude
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by drips8(m): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2019
If he's black, he's a thug

If he's Arab, he's a terrorist

If he's white, he's mentally ill

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Public records show Crusius’ last known address was his family’s home in Allen, Texas (above), about 30 minutes outside of Dallas and more than 9 hours away from El Paso.

It is not clear if he has any connections to the El Paso area.

On his LinkedIn page in 2015, lead suspect Crusius wrote that he was not motivated to do anything other than 'enough to get by'. The page was taken down from the website shortly after Crusius was named as a suspect.

The page was taken down from the website shortly after Crusius was tentatively associated with the shooting.

Walmart employees comfort themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by mu2sa2: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2019
gaby:
All these psychos..

Whether na the half/medium-rare cooked food wey dem dey eat o abi na the too much bacon o I no fit understand wetin dey shake their brain
Many people wont appreciate the depth of your statement, but truth is man is what he eats.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Kingosytex(m): 5:56am On Aug 04, 2019
That idiot definitely has the blood of terrorists running in his veins. They should check his lineage to ascertain whether he is related to the king of terror Osama Bin Laden. Meanwhile, i trust America to do the needful. They might sentence and confine that guy in the ADX Supermax in Colorado.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Jabioro: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Pure psychology candidate..sad..so sad
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2019
the picture shows he is a sad fellow
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by webincomeplus(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
That idiot definitely has the blood of terrorists running in his veins. They should check his lineage to ascertain whether he is related to the king of terror Osama Bin Laden. Meanwhile, i trust America to do the needful. They might sentence and confine that guy in the ADX Supermax in Colorado.
Leave bin Laden out of this. He's Patrick Crusius, a white American terrorist. Period!

25 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
A violent, deadly crime like this gives you pleasure? You need Jesus, as well as your head examined.

mrpaedo:
It always gives me great pleasure/satisfaction/enjoyment/gratification seeing white people hurt other white people grin

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2019
I hope he will be tag a terrorist not a mad man angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by braimeddy: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2019
He was even arrested. Someone they could have just killed on the spot.

3 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by fr3do(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
Many people wont appreciate the depth of your statement, but truth is man is what s/he eats.

Na only two of una know how Americans dey cook their meat? Nigerians consume a lot of foreign movies.

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Ishilove: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
This is insane. I wonder what kind of home training all these shooters have
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by TFLAME(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
R I p to the victims
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by mrpaedo(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2019
It always gives me great pleasure/satisfaction/enjoyment/gratification seeing white people hurt other white people grin

4 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Nemesis909: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by nurex01(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Fear dy grip person everywhere now. Because of these incessant killings everywhere
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Zombiekiller010: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2019
If its Naija , it will takes decade for police to arrest him
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Korllami007: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by 1x2x3: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2019
mu2sa2:
Many people wont appreciate the depth of your statement, but truth is man is what s/he eats.

You fail to understand people will do worse in Nigeria if we are all given guns.
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by 1x2x3: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Ishilove:
This is insane. I wonder what kind of home training all these shooters have

Frustration. Give people guns in Nigeria and you will see worse.
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2019
American killing Americans with Russian weapon what a scene. RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Glad the shooter was caught.

20 lives just wasted for nothing!

Just wishing they can let everyone have guns in naija...Fulani herdsmen go reduce but....

sad sad
Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
It's always the awkward guy... Information available on Daily Mail has it that his acquaintances described him as "Very much a loner".

The attack was clearly targeted at the Hispanic community around that area- at least that is quite evident from all the news reports that I have come across today. The guy is clearly a "Hispanophobe". No doubts about that.

@Mr Explorers, that rifle isn't exactly an AK47. I got curious about it because it didn't really look like an AK47 to me so I decided to do a little research on it. The rifle is actually WASR-10-Romanian technology. It looks like an AK but it isn't an AK.

3 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) by davillian(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerian police go enjoy killing this one turning his body to watering can on the spot.
A country that works
The police are not the jurist even if everyone can see he is guilty.
Crusious The Crucifier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal The Only Country Were Women Walk Around With Guns - M16 Assault Rifle / "Brown People" another ethnic group in America / Yvonne Ndege Of Al Jazeera Detained In Niger Republic In A Cash For News Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.