Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k (524 Views)

Estate agent disappears after duping over 60 people of N300k each. / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by GistMore8: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
An aggrieved Nigerian man took to Twitter to call out his friend for allegedly duping his junior colleague of N650k.

@AdannaPapa alleged that the man who relocated to Canada after carrying out the fraudulent act, pushed him into introducing and convincing his junior colleague to start a relationship with him which he (fraudster) claimed the endgame was marriage. He tweeted;

U saw my junior colleague,told me u liked her and begged me to help u talk to her..i did all that and convinced the poor girl to give u a chance since u swore that u wanted to settle down..I asked u if u wanted to do and run.. U insisted it was marriage u wanted.

I did the dirty work of convincing her to accept u...delivered your gifts..a girl that looked up to me..only for u to date and abscond after 3months...borrowed money from her, ate her work and quietly relocated to Canada just this Tuesday. Chief u no Sabi me.

You will pay that money Ken...you dragged my reputation in the mud..we will drag ourselves on this app and everywhere..block me on whats app etc..I careless..mana okwa ima that 650k u collected from Amara..

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-dupes-new-girlfriend-of-n650k-relocates-to-canada

Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by Natoski5(m): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
In osuofia's voice " if anybody form mugu my brother I go chop am" grin grin....

But wait 650k from girlfriend?? Such girls still exit?
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by Lagbaja01(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Your are either insensitive or senseless...no insult intended
Natoski5:
In osuofia's voice " if anybody form mugu my brother I go chop am" grin grin....

Some ladies needs to really grow up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by Natoski5(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Your are either insensitive or senseless...no insult intended

I think am both....you can now mind your business now tnks...
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by meezynetwork(m): 6:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Just three months and the girl has already given him 650k?
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
na this kind girl i dey find...

b4 una start bashing d man, u knw how many ladies out there don chop men finish over a million sef and no case on it?!
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by pastie(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Trust no body even an angel
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by KfashionHubb: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Is it so easy to relocate to Canada?
Re: Nigerian Man Relocates To Canada After Duping Girlfriend Of N650k by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked shocked Jesussssss !!

(1) (Reply)

Professor Ransford Gyampo Exposed In Sex For Grades Scandal / UNILAG Lecturer Caught On Camera Sexually Harassing Admission Seeker (WATCH VIDE / Robbers Attack Passengers On BRT Bus In Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.