Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance (15869 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by sogodihno: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2019
A
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Elzakzaky: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2019
grin
sogodihno:
A
Better luck to us next time
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Jabioro: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
You can push the wall, mountain and immovable to cum..all are going to no avail.. bleep the best ashawo can not make you cum..our Chinese friend had sterilized your two ball..
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
If Buhari was as half bad as you paint him on social media, he would have lost the election woefully. grin cheesy

Well, considering I don't support APC or PDP....I'm not invested in PDP winning either.

Your APC can improve the economy, for instance, by ending subsides on petrol, and redierecting the money to education and transport. This would attract investors, and at the end of the day, lead to more jobs , and more refinereis, and end the power crisis permanently. And the knock on effect is more jobs overall.

But no, they prefer to keep the corrupt subsidy regimen, pouring 2 trillion down a bottomless pit everyday.

Then there is the security issue...which is getting bad, and has not improved than when PDP was in charge. (Except for Boko haram not bombing up and down...but even then the NE is suffering).

Sorry, but APC has not shown itself different from PDP. And that's why we Nigerians should throw them both out in 2023, and vote for one of the newer parties, and get a better deal. Because I want better for my country. I am tired of all the corrupt behaviour from both sides.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Angelfrost(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
In every government of the world there are always victims of a certain government, those who don't want to come together and build a nation irrespective of their political party, those who are hiding behind the shield of religion and Herdsmen to cause insecurity and of course the wailers and the pained ones. Sir you are speaking on behave of your children and your stomach. You left APC not because it was bad but because Buhari did not compensate you for what you did for him in 2015 with the likes of Saraki complaining of spending 200 million for Buhari's election. Suddenly you guys became advocates. Even if it was by rigging Buhari came back to power I believe God was there watching not to allow Nigerians fall from already hot frying pan to fire.

Frying pan to fire?... Nigeria left the fire into Hell since 2015...

Let me believe you actually reside in Nigeria... But, if you typed that from anywhere other than this country you currently whitewash, then you are bringing severe condemnation upon yourself...

Even core APC members know the nation is dying under Buhari... I'm not a fan of politicians, but if you can't speak the truth to your leaders, then what truly makes you a patriot?...

Let's not litter every media page with such insensitive and senseless talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by ChristianEast: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2019
deji17:
Atiku can continue to bark like a rabid dog on social media. But one thing that is sure is that Atiku is not cumming. Wailers can continue to wail.
And when I checked the moniker, I saw a yoruba moslem and I passed over.

We must rescue this country from the hands of enemies of state
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Yakade(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Afamed:

You go wait tire
Happy Sunday to you, may God rule your life as buhari is ruling Nigeria, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by buchisom1(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2019
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
Buhari is the next best thing to happen to Nigeria after independence.

Argue with your ancestors.

obviously we know u are paid for dis..so I undstd wat u are doing..but remember if rainfall it must touch pan/roof..
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Henry1006(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2019
I don't trust this Atiku but Buhari is a demon.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by SillyMods: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
buchisom1:

obviously we know u are paid for dis..so I undstd wat u are doing..but remember if rainfall it must touch pan/roof..
Just as you are paid for the nonsense you spew, right?
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Ultimatezlant: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote]g

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by buchisom1(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2019
SillyMods:

Just as you are paid for the nonsense you spew, right?
Don't worry e go soon reach your side...God of Innocent will come for all of u partakers of evil.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by azikiweironsi(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Afamed:

Person wey dey enjoy him loot for Dubai
Don't mind him.
He's enjoying himself in another person country. Shameless clown who never gave a damn about the same million Nigerian while in power now suddenly became the defender of the masses. Shioor.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Staro: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Aw
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by SillyMods: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
buchisom1:

Don't worry e go soon reach your side...God of Innocent will come for all of u partakers of evil.
[/s]
You're not making any sense. You should know it.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Atiku can be shouting in Dubai or become whatever he wants in Dubai, he can also become Dubai president. But in our land BAABUU. God forbid.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by genpro: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2019
And someone has spelling problems. Can you 'hear' me?

Criticaltemp:
Buhari has hear problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by WriterX(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
A great man once said its one thing to stand up for the people and it's another for the people to stand up for you, though I sympathize with my nation's dilapidated state of affairs but I tell you not one man can speak for the nation
the nation must speak for herself.
if we must stand then we must do it together, not the Hausas alone not the Yoruba nor the igbos, we all must stand together as Nigeria ,also WriterX thinks Nigeria should be separated, Nigeria as dated back in history was never one.
The ruins we all live with was a big propaganda our leaders agreed to work with when the white left rather than set aside a conference to dissolve it and find a better way by which we could move on.

The western ruled Nigeria by their laws and ideology ,look at the wreck and tell me one thing the black man changed when he came into power, nothing.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by henrynwafor(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
apart from being a politician, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is also a nigerian,and every well meaning nigerian should be concerned about the happenings in the country.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by omaigala(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
deji17:
Atiku can continue to bark like a rabid dog on social media. But one thing that is sure is that Atiku is not cumming. Wailers can continue to wail.

But you will be bitter if buhari is called a dirty slot, sick chicken, senseless slowpoke and lots more.

Atiku is coming.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Turboking(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Hehehe biko what's my business with this cameroonian..imagine a foreigner claiming self imposed mouthpiece on behalf of bonafide citizens..oshisco...#Atikuneveragain
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Reference(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians will learn to choose her leaders properly the hard way. Nothing else to say.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Chukwurah003: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol...this Atiku needs to shut up. He’s one of the biggest reasons there’s poverty in the land.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Wittysmith(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Does anybody know the meaning of the name "BUHARI"?
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Pvssy: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Atiku should please "Shut the fvck up"

Why is he attaching himself to importance like he counts.

Atiku should please enjoy his loot and stay clear of matters that concerns the liberation of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by Damoche10: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
WonderManly:
Yes thats my mentor the IP "Incoming President". Never give hope: Atiku is still coming back. Always Atikulated Obidiently.

Incoming President at what age?
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by SIRAO(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Atiku pls leave buhari alone, you 're speaking for your fellow thieves not for us
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by michoim(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Atiku, you are speaking because of your failure to win a credible election...you have become paranoid and a mobiliser of all evil against this government. Your judge will no longer linger...
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by WonderManly(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Damoche10:

Incoming President at what age?
At whatever Age. We/I don't mind the age!
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by SimDan95(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
deji17:
I feel ur pains bro take heart
Re: Atiku To Buhari: I Speak For Millions, Victims Of Your Governance by CoolAmbience(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2019
escodotman:
History don't lie and remembers everyone accordingly. Buhari would be remembered as the worst president of Nigeria since independence.

During Buhari's time;
Economy became worst ever
Insecurity became worst ever
Unemployment became worst ever
Poverty became worst ever (even his follow Northerners were the most hit)
INEC became an arm of the APC
Senate became a rubber-stamp
Rewarding crooks and corrupt people after joining APC
Unlawful arrests and illegal detention the order of the day
Disobedience to the courts
Tribalism, bigotry, ethnicism were the benchmark of his government.

One thing is for sure, Buhari won't remain on the seat for ever.

The set of people Nigerians should feel sorry for are the ones still cheering him on despite his obvious failures.

You are just a pained citizen.

Please, keep your ethnic and religious bigotry to yourself.

I am sure you don't travel around the country to see the improvements in our infrastructures. I am sure you are one of those that desire a return of the old order of 'reckless corruption'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did General Ironsi Overtake Wellington Bassey In Rank? / Gunmen Kidnap Heartland Staff, Three Others Killed In Edo / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.