Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" (1803 Views)

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Kisses Simi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Maniagist: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Hate when people defend women. with "how can you talk to a married woman like that?" "You can't do that to her. Do you know she's married?

I know u mean well, but you're implying that disrespecting single women is excusable, We gotta change that.LOG Marriage does not elevate the value of a woman. Every woman, regardless of status, must be treated respectfully. Some married women also need to erase this idea that they're more special. You're really not sis. Your special is in the good that you do and the value you add.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/04/i-hate-when-people-defend-women-because-theyre-married-simi-photos/

Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Maniagist: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by olu77(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2019
That is true.

Meanwhile, I noticed that celebrities who used to dress decently while single suddenly start wearing only underwear online after marriage. Using Simi and Tiwa Savage as case studies, is it their spouses that desire that other people should be fed with their unclothedness? It used to be that single girls wear whatever they like to attract all type of attention or simply to exercise their freedom and youthfulness but as soon as the tie the knot they become conservative in dressing but these days reverse is the case. I am not complaining it's just an observation.
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by itspzpics(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
F
Gbam
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Aonkuuse(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2019
And some women hide under such guise to misbehave
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Blakjewelry(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2019
she should also address the issue of some woman jumping on you over little issue some will even go as far as assaulting first because she believes she is a married woman
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by myfan: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Good to hear from a fellow woman like her
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by myfan: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Meanwhile, check fact on why we are where we are as a people
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by myfan: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2019
This should touch every sensible Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by babakb: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Some forces are hell bent on destroying the institution called marriage.

Even the foolish Simi that is enjoying the privileges of marriage is denouncing it, they are just fighting a lost battle, even Simi's mother knows the Value of marriage that is why she had to remarry last year.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by pweshboi(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:
Some forces are hell bent on destroying the institution called marriage.

Even the foolish Simi that is enjoying the privileges of marriage is denouncing it, they are just fighting a lost battle, even Simi's mother knows the Value of marriage that is why she had to remarry last year.

Seriously? Did you read through to understand the post at all?

Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by babakb: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2019
pweshboi:

Seriously? Did you read through to understand the post at all?

Boy when you are married and your wife say this in public, then you will understand.

I pity her husband.....
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:

Boy when you are married and your wife say this in public, then you will understand.

I pity her husband.....

this is what happens when you talk in the absence of your sense.... I must say you're very stupid
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by ceejayMAX(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
myfan:
This should touch every sensible Nigerian irrespective of tribe or religion
Y U DEY POST THIS RUBBISH EVERYWHERE,NAH BBNAIJA CAUSE UR PROBLEM SHUU
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by babakb: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
sankristol:

this is what happens when you talk in the absence of your sense.... I must say you're very stupid

Frustrated Animal.....
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by Funmmyastic: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok seen,next post please!
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by pweshboi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:

I pity her husband.....
Lol, SMH... First of all I'm not a "boy", secondly you shouldn't shove your ideas and perspective in other people's throat. From the way you've been replying people I can deduce you'll be 1. A violent person 2. A very rigid person 3. Probably educate illiterate 4. Not civilised, I guess 1 or 2 or even if not all of these are traits that's you portray on a daily basis. I'll ask you to read the post again and re digest it MARRIED MAN smiley
Re: I Hate When People Defend Women Because They’re Married - Simi "Photos" by babakb: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2019
[b][/b]
pweshboi:

Lol, SMH... First of all I'm not a "boy", secondly you shouldn't shove your ideas and perspective in other people's throat. From the way you've been replying people I can deduce you'll be 1. A violent person 2. A very rigid person 3. Probably educate illiterate 4. Not civilised, I guess 1 or 2 or even if not all of these are traits that's you portray on a daily basis. I'll ask you to read the post again and re digest it MARRIED MAN smiley

I'm no 2.

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Goes Gaga As Popular Female Singer Takes Off Her Panties On Stage - VIDEO / Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Thrills Viewers; Goes Viral After Exposing Her P@nt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.