Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names (1802 Views)

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by GistCandy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wife of Nigerian singer Paul Okoye, Anita, has taken to Instagram to brag about her beautiful children and it is simply gratifying.

Sharing the interesting things about her kids, the mother of three describes them with so much enthusiasm as part of her life cycle. According to her, Andre is a superhero and sidekick, Nathan is independent, inquisitive and focused and Nadia is a boss lady!

This picture sums up a day in my life!
Andre: My superhero and sidekick wrapped in one!••
Nathan: Independent, Inquisitive and Focused as ever! ••
Nadia: My Boss Lady, either asking a question or giving directions!- She says

Source: https://gistcandy.com/anita-okoye-gushes-over-adorable-children-with-these-cute-names/

Visit www.gistcandy.com for the hottest gist around
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by Alwaysking: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cute kids
Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by festacman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nothing new. Most mothers do it. I had a friend in primary school who was tagged "my smart boy" by his dotting mother inspite of his unimpressive grades. That kept some us confused then.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by Giddymoney(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
OK oo.
Gusher and Gushee
Sha train your children let them not end up like their father and his brothers

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by LearnITsmash(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
All these little runts that will end up damaged when they grow up na they we dey gush over, make una try get small sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by simonlee(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All these little runts that will end up damaged when they grow up na they we dey gush over, make una try get small sense undecided
assistant devil! come and damage them let me see. you may never know that the innocence of those kids may be the redemption of their parent's misdeeds but you are so full of evil that all you see is impending doom....

Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by Funmmyastic: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by Velveltyblog: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
festacman:
Nothing new. Most mothers do it. I had a friend in primary school who was tagged "my smart boy" by his dotting mother inspite of his unimpressive grades. That kept some us confused then.

hahaha
Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by GOFRONT(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Okoye Gushes Over Adorable Children With These Cute Names by phyya(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
How can someone be a superhero and a sidekick at the same time?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Thrills Viewers; Goes Viral After Exposing Her P@nt / BBNaija: 2Face Idibia His 44th Celebrates Birthday With Housemates (Photos) / Twitter CEO Jack Follows Tacha On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.