Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos (1179 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by GistMore2: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerian singer, Daddy Showkey, is a year older today, August 4th.

The veteran ''galala'' singer shared these lovely new photos as he celebrated himself on his Instagram page.

Father God I thank you for today, the day you choosing for me, to be my Birthday, True! True! I truly fine na ?

See more photos ;
http://gistmore.com/daddyshowkey-celebrates-his-birthday-with-lovely-new-photos

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by GistMore2: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2019

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by izzou(m): 7:38am On Aug 04, 2019
grin

If you see my mama.... Hosanna
Tell am say....... Hosanna
I dey for ghetto...... Hosanna
I no getti problem......Hosanna

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2019
love-vendor daddy.... Hbd
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by Kingosytex(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:
grin
If you see my mama.... Hosanna Tell am say....... Hosanna I dey for ghetto...... Hosanna I no getti problem......Hosanna
Your head dey there.
Happy birthday to daddy showkey!
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by myfan: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Birthday blessings
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Wow, he looks good kiss
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by GISTBL0G: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by Funmmyastic: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hbd sir.
Re: Daddy Showkey Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely New Photos by Gistring: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Music Legend, Kollington Ayinla Loses Wife / XENOPHOBIA: South African Minister Has Mental Illness – Wizkid Reveals / Emmanuel Adebayor Dumps His Namibian Girlfriend, Dillish Matthews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.