Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

*#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core (473 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by maxman01: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2019
*#REVOLUTIONNOW – NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER!*
#DaysOfRage - 5th August - #FreeSowore

The Coalition for Revolution (CORE) appreciates the widespread condemnation of the arrest of Omoyele Sowore, National Chair of the African Action Congress (AAC) and an active participant of the #RevolutionNow movement. The aim of the government was to behead the movement.
But the bankrupt Buhari presidency fails to realise that Sowore and the movement merely represent the deep-seated anger of the people against the corrupt, incompetent and illegitimate rule of APC (and PDP), and our collective yearning to build a better society, which we are ready to fight for.

The #DaysOfRage commences across the country on Monday 5 August. As citizens, we will exercise our constitutional right to protest, in two dozen towns and cities, in spread over all the six geo-political zones. The nationwide protest will be peaceful and aimed at reiterating our five-core demands thus:
1. an economy that works for the masses (and not a handful of individuals, banks and foreign multinationals).

2. an effective and democratic end to insecurity and insurgency

3. an end to systemic corruption and for total system change in the interest of all

4. the immediate implementation of the N30,000.00 minimum wage at all levels in the public service as agreed with the trade unions.

5. Education as an enforceable right and not a privilege
And to these demands, we add the #FreeSowore immediately and unconditionally. Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come. Nothing can stop #RevolutionNow
We have a date with history. We will not retreat, and we will not surrender, for we are many and those that constitute the ruling cabal are few. The people united can never be defeated.

Signed
Olaseeni Ajai Co-Convener Baba Aye Co-Convener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bmAbqlUME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuK4IY7nzk

1 Like

Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by zykson(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Good luck chale
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by SillyMods: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by Dereformer(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2019
There will be no revolution in south east and south south and MB.

Yorubas, you are free to protest.
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by Afamed: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by Abfinest007(m): 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
we can only change a democratic govt through the ballot so is wrong to call it revolution
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by dlondonbadboy: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2019
I am Igbo and I am in. Enough is enough. We have a common enemy. We are united by our oppressors. We have a common oppressor. I shall be there live!

If you like protest o. If you no like no protest, I dey with my drink...

2 Likes

Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by helinues: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2019
My 100% supports from the internet.

Becareful of NPF oo. Those guys are not smiling
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by 989900: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
My 100% supports from the internet.

Becareful of NPF oo. Those guys are not smiling

It is a riddle wrapped inside an enigma the way societies are structured: the same police officers these civil societies are fighting for would be the ones ordered to main and kill them. SMDH.
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by chiagozien(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Let see how yoruba revolution will be.

Will be watching from MTA
Re: *#revolutionnow – No Retreat, No Surrender!* #daysofrage - 5th August - Core by Bakerdav: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
yes o enough is enough

(1) (Reply)

Govt Announces Recruitment Of Teachers, Releases Qualification / Is It Too Early To Declare Muhammadu Buhari A Failure??? / Aisha Buhari Or Patience Jonathan, Who Do You Think Is A Better First Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.