Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? (8151 Views)

Christian Says 4 Month Old Babies can Sin / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by 9jamustchange: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is tantamount to trampling upon the blood shed to cleanse us; it is insulting the Spirit of grace; it is rejecting God's testimony about the son. If those who disobeyed the law of Moses were punished. Then imagine what the lot of such person will be?
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by AnanseK(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
omaigala:

Death?
There's no apostasy in Christianity.
Stop been silly.

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
luluosas:
He is entitled to do whatever thing he likes, but remember, no sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God. Cheers
What determines a sinner, measured by what, Muslim religion, Christian religion, Traditionalist, who is very sure of what constitute a sin, who is in the know of the right religion to follow, just tired of this, everybody righteous in this his own sight.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
He becomes an Atheist.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by sonmvayina(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
orunto27:
He becomes an Atheist.

Not in any way correct or right.. For your information, Christianity has got nothing to do with God, there is nothing divine about it... It is just the worship of a God created in the image and likeness of a man.. Which is tantamount to idolatry... God is the personification of the divine consciousness.. And has different names in different tribes... We igbos call it chukwu, yorubas calls it Eledumare.... Etc... Not a man or human being.. And does not need an intermediary or mediator.. "do not have any other God BEFORE me".... Obedience is better than sacrifice... A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by kluvert(m): 2:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Vulcanheph:

You are so on point, You answered the question perfectly and literally spoke my mind ........if not For the fact say today na sunday i For buy You Beer.

Thanks man we on this together
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by kluvert(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2019
9jamustchange:
It is tantamount to trampling upon the blood shed to cleanse us; it is insulting the Spirit of grace; it is rejecting God's testimony about the son. If those who disobeyed the law of Moses were punished. Then imagine what the lot of such person will be?

And you want naija to change? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery dude. So u mean in the whole universe your God is the truest huh?.. lol go and study how u came across Christianity. The missionaries were like foot soldiers to the the colonists. be wise man

1 Like

Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:

Not in any way correct or right.. For your information, Christianity has got nothing to do with God, there is nothing divine about it... It is just the worship of a God created in the image and likeness of a man.. Which is tantamount to idolatry... God is the personification of the divine consciousness.. And has different names in different tribes... We igbos call it chukwu, yorubas calls it Eledumare.... Etc... Not a man or human being.. And does not need an intermediary or mediator.. "do not have any other God BEFORE me".... Obedience is better than sacrifice... A word is enough for the wise.

You are just practising Atheism. If you are The President of Nigeria, Lawan must impeach you today.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by sonmvayina(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2019
orunto27:

You are just practising Atheism. If you are The President of Nigeria, Lawan must impeach you today.

What did I say that is wrong?... Point it out with a counter argument so we can both learn... Don't attack me....
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by Danhumprey: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2019
mrZENographer:

You can tell now.
Jesus said "this sign shall follow them that believe. In my name they shall cast out devil's, heal incurable sickness"
It's still happening today in the Lord's Chosen Church worlwide.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 4:29am On Aug 10, 2019
sonmvayina:

What did I say that is wrong?... Point it out with a counter argument so we can both learn... Don't attack me....

You are a subtle Fighter. A Christian does not believe he is a Christian, then he has never been a Christian.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 4:48am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:
Absolutely nothing. Na by force?

I like that.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 4:51am On Aug 10, 2019
helinues:
Absolutely nothing. Na by force?

I like that.
Re: What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? by orunto27: 5:03am On Aug 10, 2019
Check The Parable of The Sower and its interpretation by Christ Himself. Our friend has been grown by the Roadside and when The Sun came he died.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Good? / Do You Believe In Fate? / Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.