Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan (1292 Views)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Airtel Night Plan Now 25 Naira For 250mb / Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Trust2001(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by lekjons(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2019
1250mb @N125

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Babalegba(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please do I have to wait for each subscription to finish before doing a new one or can I do four subscriptions in one go
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by chidozeze(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babalegba:
Please do I have to wait for each subscription to finish before doing a new one or can I do four subscriptions in one go
you can subscribe as many as you can.
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by chidozeze(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babalegba:
you can subscribe as many as you can in one night.
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Babalegba(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
chidozeze:
you can subscribe as many as you can in one night.
Thanks but my question has not been completely answered. I want to know if I can do four subscriptions at once to get one gig or if I have to wait for each 250mb to finish before doing the next 250mb
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Greatzeus(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babalegba:
Thanks but my question has not been completely answered. I want to know if I can do four subscriptions at once to get one gig or if I have to wait for each 250mb to finish before doing the next 250mb
Yes you can. I didn't know before,I used to wait for the 250mb to be exhausted before subscribing again,it is frustrating because you have to keep resuming your downloads. But you don't have to wait,just dial *312# and select 3, five times,on the sixth time it will tell you you have reach limits. You will have 1250mb at once. I do this always.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Babalegba(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

Yes you can. I didn't know before,I used to wait for the 250mb to be exhausted before subscribing again,it is frustrating because you have to keep resuming your downloads. But you don't have to wait,just dial *312# and select 3, five times,on the sixth time it will tell you you have reach limits. You will have 1250mb at once. I do this always.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by Azedplus(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pls what's the code for this and do I need to be on a particular plan?
Re: How Much Data Can I Accumulate Per Night On The Airtel Night Plan by chidozeze(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babalegba:
it doesn't matter whether you finish the 250mb or not, once you subscribe for the 250mb, subscribe again & again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 4.2 For Sale With Pack, Charger And Headpiece @39.999 / Who Is In Abuja And Wants To Swap Phone / Buy Itel S11 For 6k(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.