Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor (6104 Views)

Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video) / Redeemed Church Stops Muslim Ladies From NIN Registration Over Hijab / Photos Of President Buhari’s Meeting With The Rescued Kankara Students(boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by sreamsense: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Truth Hurts so badly ...
Eg when some1 told me that truth i hate that i have a Bighead ,do you know what i did to her ?

I scared her face n neck with my witchclaws hehehehehe grin ...truth pains .

U expect me to be diplomatic with my words ba ? Smallboy , Hehehehehehehehe ...

Their is time for everything time to speak phonetics and time to be direct ,
Time for queens phonetics and time to curse in my native dialect .dats it.Ara gbachipugi anya ebe ahu

Otoro gbarikwa gi afor ebe ahu

Did you just mention "Truth" by mistake or what? For people like you to mention "Truth" is an abuse taken too far. You already polluted that word "Truth", give your messages you posted here to sensible people to read and analyze for you and see if anyone will spot any iota of truth whatsoever. Looking through all your contributions on this thread, believe me, you are only spamming the thread, you have never made any meaniful contribution; i think another thread should be opened for "mad people or nearly mad people" like you to dumb your thrash noise into online waste can. Your being here is a mistake, your intelligence is too low to be on this thread or maybe because all your lifetime has been leaved on Romance section judging by your history, it has beclouded your sense of thinking; that is why you attributed most of your messages to sexulality, please, craw back to your Romance section, you are too dull to be in politics section, you intelligence is too low to be here
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Lilymax(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Lol, no, i do not have a job, (I'm a student), let alone one given to me by The RCCG.
You don't agree with their behaviors or doctrine or whatever, thats fine, the issue i have is you stating that their pastors and members are suffering from generational curses. What criteria did you use to judge their "curse status"? And what level of spiritual sight do you have that made you conclude such? The word you used is just too heavy and the fact that you included their members into it is just not okay. Not one bit.

How blind people are ,he gave you a job right lilymax ? A job ! Wat a pity ...thats by d way
I wont even talk about christ's humility and Enoch's extravagant lifestyles ...christ is a God ,Enoch is a son of a native doctor ! Lily i wont tell you to open ur eyes no i wont! ...But know it only if only i had washed in my extract in virgin atlantic emerald restroom which will crash the plane(i will come out unscratch) and that will make me stronger next to enoch ,.but i said no still maintain my catholic
,I Hate it when people call this people men of god ,is an insult to my intelligence , Just 120 to 140 souls between me and ruling the world curing the blind ,raising up the dead ,Turning millions of petit demons into white & black husbands for ladies to marry , You lily will worship me like the goddess who solve that earthly peace people crave for ,Just minimum of 140 souls every 3years all is fixed
... Stay because thats wat puts food on ur table lily ,but check ur soul
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
sreamsense:

Did you just mention "Truth" by mistake or what? For people like you to mention "Truth" is an abuse taken too far. You already polluted that word "Truth", give your messages you posted here to sensible people to read and analyze for you and see if anyone will spot any iota of truth whatsoever. Looking through all your contributions on this thread, believe me, you are only spamming the thread, you have never made any meaniful contribution; i think another thread should be opened for "mad people or nearly mad people" like you to dumb your thrash noise into online waste can. Your being here is a mistake, your intelligence is too low to be on this thread or maybe because all your lifetime has been leaved on Romance section judging by your history, it has beclouded your sense of thinking; that is why you attributed most of your messages to sexulality, please, craw back to your Romance section, you are too dull to be in politics section, you intelligence is too low to be here

.... Diplomacy grin grin Adaibeku will always voice it out
.i refuse to be diplomatic ...Adeboye remains an antichrist go to hell with him ,
U killed my wife i need diplomacy to deal with u ...20yrs go pass after series of Fake juju throwned at d killer....weakness isnt diplomacy Mr man ,
,i know ur type u will neva speak d truth! U ar here talking trash claiming u ar typing English while ur god enoch adeboye does his Celestial things ,

And stop chasing me away from Politics section ,You guys should get a life , Broke beings

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Lilymax post=80926616][/quote]

...I made that statement , Their is curse to members and pastors ,
Try to know what lies in the foundation of ur churches, Oh Just Forget about investigating because powerful beings will end ur life with d speed of light anyways,

Check the life of enoch and life of jesus ,
As am talking to you oyedepo is being punished on earth ,thats his indulgence afterall..

Nnamdi who told igbos to stop going there ,do you think he is tribalistic ?
Opt out now u ar young ,b4 u ar condemned ...Christ is coming soon to judge our foolishness most especially!

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by sreamsense: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

.... Diplomacy grin grin Adaibeku will always voice it out
.i refuse to be diplomatic ...Adeboye remains an antichrist go to hell with him ,
U killed my wife i need diplomacy to deal with u ...20yrs go pass after series of Fake juju throwned at d killer....weakness isnt diplomacy Mr man ,
,i know ur type u will neva speak d truth! U ar here talking trash claiming u ar typing English while ur god enoch adeboye does his Celestial things ,

And stop chasing me away from Politics section ,You guys should get a life , Broke beings

Nobody is chasing you from politic section, we are only telling you there is no business of being here @ moment because you are too dull. Before you come from Romance Section, I expected you to upgrade your low intelligence to higher version and learn on how intelligent people are making useful contributions for at least 9months on active participation before you begin to contribute to a-b-c of politics. Just imagine in some of your previous messages, everything was being attributed to "Sexuality", Aba a a! That is why anybody will agree that you need to join "existing mad forum" to spew your rubbish out. Even with all your life spent on Romance Section, I am not even sure you are stable enough to get a decent husband judging by polluted-trash coming out of your mouth. My sister, please, learn to be more responsible on a faceless forum like this, you are welcome to politics section from now, but please, wait and learn for 9 months before you begin to contribute little by little until you graduate to quoting people to respond to people. Life in Romance section you have lived for century on Nairaland is different from Politics Section you are just comming. To avoid being sent back to Romance section you belong, please, adhere to the rules and upgrade you low IQ to compactiple higher version that is needed in politic section.
]

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by sreamsense: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Try to know what lies in the foundation of ur churches, Oh Just Forget about investigating because powerful beings will end ur life with d speed of light anyways,

As am talking to you oyedepo is being punished on earth ,thats his indulgence afterall..

Opt out now u ar young ,b4 u ar condemned ...Christ is coming soon to judge our foolishness most especially!

No wonder, you are an ipob follower! And I have been wasting my time responding to you, Nnamdi KANU has run out with his members' brains. Only KANU knows how to press their mumu buttons; their thinking are always bent and inverted. This is why you can't reason well, keep enjoy your foolishness until KANU email or upload back your brain for online free download

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Lilymax(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

I pity you
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Lovelive: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:

Total nonsense.

All prophets were killed for calling out corruption.

Jesus was killed by the levites for exposing their sins.

Critiscm is a hallmark of all prophets .

To be a prophet entails being a religious reformist and a critic of society, warning of God's wrath.

Judgement is not Critism. For judgement entails passing condemnation and a sentence.

This is how Jesus demanded from those who passed judgement and condemnation on a prostitute to cast the first stone only if they be free of sin.

I will shout to the heavens about Adeboye's sins for he is no god but an agent of the devil.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by MossadAgent: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lovelive:

You said it all.

I don't know where these fake pastors got their immunity clause in the Bible from.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Okoroawusa: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

I didnt say u should be a Christian by african definitions, be a jesustian aka pure humanitarian!

@ the bold ,nna d man dizikwa soft ,but onwe ezigbote backup by his side ...
ok

keduzi nke but "soft"?

back up ehn kwa?

Mana erom n'asi na gi k'omelu "private secretary" ubosia?
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by oglalasioux(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
sreamsense:
OP, why are you making it seems as if giving birth to you is a mistake? Is their not part of your brain that is still functioning or what? Somebody something happened to was telling you what happened but you were arguing blindly without making face-to-face enquiries and ask bothering questions from those involved and you already judging based on what you read from media. Have you ever used your brain to think other possible options before you concluded. What will make only one person out of five to escape first if police directly has contact with the kidnappers when five of them were not glued together? There is probability the lady escaped first from kidnappers as she said before sighted by police that were monitoring the area and brought her to safety. Otherwise, if police was directly involved in her own, then all of them or more than one would have been rescued at face-off with police or by abandoning their victims on sighting police. So, what she said is still possible and proberbly she must have said the same thing to police how she escaped to where police got her. So, op, if you use your common sense well, this shouldn't be an issue. You are accusing men of God as if you yourself is holier than them. First remove the logs in your own eyes first before casting aspersions to others. Always try to think deeply and consider other possibilities before using your FREE megabytes to post rubbish online

Did the other pastors sleep too or they were not well connected to God?

The woman was released because she couldn't walk and keep pace with them. Let's use our brain for once.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Liamm(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku, your views on the institution of RCCG could easily be seen as conspiracy taken too far. I'm not a member of the church per se but judging by your submissions here, I'm compelled to enquire further about your assertions. Could you please furnish me with details because the whole "120-140 souls" sounds abstract to a local man
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by MossadAgent: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pastor Adeboye Buys Brand New $65 Million Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/15/pastor-adeboye-buys-brand-new-65-million-gulfstream-jet-starts-luxury-airline

He acquired the jet in mid 2015 after Buhari was sworn in.

This was a reward for delivering bloc votes of his daft followers.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Classcaptain1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
From comments and replies I have seen so far, it is obvious that mossadagent is da.ft and adaibeku is a raving lunatic with free data.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by MossadAgent: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
Classcaptain1:
From comments and replies I have seen so far, it is obvious that mossadagent is da.ft and adaibeku is a raving lunatic with free data.

[/s]
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Nobodyperson: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Righteousness89:
you are Wrong sir..
It's not the 100th Time I see things as these..
GOD secures those who Trusts in Him
You're brainwashed
It's your kind that will believe any moronic thing that you're told.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by sreamsense: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
oglalasioux:

Did the other pastors sleep too or they were not well connected to God?

The woman was released because she couldn't walk and keep pace with them. Let's use our brain for once.

Why arguing blindly? Somebody something happened to narrated what happened and the police that later rescued her did not counter her. Other four rescued did not come out to counter her either. What is your own problem, were you there? Do you have superior evidence to counter what she put on ground? Why are you using Panadol for somebody's else headache? If we can not believe her own account, is it your unverified rubbish submission that "...the woman was released because she couldn't walk and keep pace with them" that we are going to believe? Is that the only possible escape option your low intelligence can think about? Don't be narrow minded, open your mind to other possibilities. People involved never told you they were walking or come out with argument to counter her submission. Also, police and RCCG has confirmed that only one out of five was a pastor, others were not pastors. Always learn to argue with facts and not assumption so Nigeria can be good for all to live

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by abels(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
TELL HIM MY BROTHER..GOD HAS BEEN DOING MARVELOUS THINGS BUT THE DEVIL WILL NOT LET HE WORLD SEE
Righteousness89:
I don't know the woman but if she says They Slept off , you Should not be SUPRISED..

GOD ALMIGHTY Delivered her...

It's not the 100th time we hear the acts of GOD in this way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Printerscanner: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:
First they said she was rescued by the police only for the fake lying pastor to say she simply walked out of the kidnappers camp after they fell asleep.

So the kidnappers suddenly fell asleep. OK. Then why was she the only one to have fled? Where her co-fake pastors asleep as well?

How was she then able to navigate through thick dense forest in record time with no guide, covering a distance of 30km (as the bird crows) straight to the highway to the comforting arms of already waiting Police officers?

Miyetti Allah ordered her immediate release after being contacted by Aso Rock.

Redeem Church is the biggest Christian voting bloc of the satanic APC.

Adeboye is feeding fat from this govt through his lackey Osinbajo.

Aso Rock can not afford to lose their largest congregation of useful idiots.

This one is frustrated and is bringing curses to his generation.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by MossadAgent: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Printerscanner:

This one is frustrated and is bringing curses to his generation.

Your useless gods can not curse me on behalf of their stupid worshippers.

Tell Ananias Adeboye that he is beyond redemption.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by MossadAgent: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Redeemed Christian Church of God pastor who was the first among the five abductees taken away by kidnappers along the Benin-Shagamu Expressway has opened up on how she emerged from the den of the kidnappers.

Mrs. Chidinma Ibeleji testifying at the ongoing annual convention of the RCCG at the Redemption Camp also confirmed that the kidnappers who took her and the other persons were herdsmen.

According to her, they were taken far into the bush and she escaped after she prayed for the herdsmen to sleep off.

Testifying before the excited crowd, she said that she prayed that the kidnappers should fall asleep after which she sneaked out of the kidnappers den.
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liamm:
Adaibeku, your views on the institution of RCCG could easily be seen as conspiracy taken too far. I'm not a member of the church per se but judging by your submissions here, I'm compelled to enquire further about your assertions. Could you please furnish me with details because the whole "120-140 souls" sounds abstract to a local man

Bolded
Then localman should remain celibate with wisdom and knowledge because it will bring unfathomable pains to your heart ..tanks
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okoroawusa:

ok

keduzi nke but "soft"?

back up ehn kwa?

Mana erom n'asi na gi k'omelu "private secretary" ubosia?

Private secretary kwa smiley ,biko kedu onye gbaragi
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Liamm(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bolded
Then localman should remain celibate with wisdom and knowledge because it will bring unfathomable pains to your heart ..tanks
Nne... O buro fight at all. Hoarding such info wouldn't be helping local man's quest for happenings around him
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liamm:
Nne... O buro fight at all. Hoarding such info wouldn't be helping local man's quest for happenings around him
That challenge i rejected some1 picked it up , unfortunately for him another Evilman was in that plane ,so the person died trying !

If he has succeeded ,no jupiter nor being will pull him down on earth , he will be a god on earth !
Ironically he will be seen as a motivation to people like lamgreys5
Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Okoroawusa: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

Private secretary kwa smiley ,biko kedu onye gbaragi
Go and search for Nnamdi Kanu private secretary n see ppl's comments

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The "Rescued" Redeemed Pastor by Adaibeku(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Go and search for Nnamdi Kanu private secretary n see ppl's comments

Odikwa egwu ooo

so so Nna nairaland na agbatA asiri otua ,
Please mention me on the thread let me see ,i 've not been around africa for a long while ,even no time for nairaland!

Mention me on the post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. / Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, Others From Investigating Kano Anti-Graft Boss / Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.