Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja (1810 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Monimatic(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Sowore has been moved to Abuja....

Nigeria has gone to the dogs under Buhari

Democracy is under attack in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by gaby(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Time for a one on one debate with Bubu since they refused to do a proper debate before the last election.

At least Baba will hear from the horse's mouth what our demands are and the reason we are calling for a revolution.

I stand in support of a people-oriented revolution that'll better every Nigerians lot.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Simplyleo: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Na like that wahala dey take start.

From counting hours, it has now entered days. Like play like play, e go enter weeks, months etc.

Sambo Dasuki thought he was going to be asked some questions and go back home to sleep. E don dey enter 4 yrs now e no know how busy our roads look like now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by 989900: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
As per the usual.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by uzohrome(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2019
He will be released unless the presidency is taking advice from Latvia street Barber.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by otokx(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Was he moved by air or how?

1 Like

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
A wise man once said "Buhari is a mad man"!

1 Like

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by BlackfireX: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2019
This DSS don't know there job...

Fire the useless sowere with bullets

By tomorrow wait for those miscreants nuisance who wants to protest with guns, bullets, koboko, none speaking soldiers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by femicyrus(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2019
the Mandela of Nigeria is too big to be kept in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by FarahAideed: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Where they will go an offer him millions
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by ambivert27(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
let the show begin!
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by ambivert27(f): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
Where they will go an offer him millions
If you've heard about sowore's antecedent back from his university days (OAU, Unilag) I doubt he will be manipulated.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by FarahAideed: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
ambivert27:

If you've heard about sowore's antecedent back from his university days (OAU, Unilag) I doubt he will be manipulated.

Which dirty antecedent ? Sowore is a known extortionist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by ambivert27(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Really? tell me about it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by mkoabiola: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Any youth that is not supporting sowore's fight for emancipation must b very daft

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Afamed: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
ambivert27:

But he manipulated his party finance just few months ago

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Afamed: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2019
"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

Exhibit C!
Sowore definitely will spend more times behind the bar than expected. You can't plan to overthrow an elected govt and you expect the government to pamper you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Good. He should be incarcerated like dansuki and el zalzaky. Enemies of the Nigeria States should be incarcerated.first you went to have a meeting with Igbos leader who is an enemy of the state. That one no do you . You come Dey shout revolution again . What the Bleep!!!Our diversity should be used for growth and development not for disunity just because you are not getting a share of the cake. See Atiku self Dey form yeye stupid masses spokesman..what a bastard!!. You are not Nigeria. Go back to your Cameroon or southeast where you are their God . Just because you are in the opposition doesn’t give you the right to destroy the country. You are calling for a revolution to a government 85% of Nigerians gave their mandates. This revolution call is not legitimate. It’s suspicious.

The only constitutional and right way to revolution in democracy is Election your vote. Why not mobilize your miscreant urchins during election to vote for you if you want to fulfill all your good but bad motive demands? I repeat no Omoluabi will support this shits. We support unity and growth systematically. Development no be magic. How do you want APC to make Nigeria with so much wrongs good in a Twinkle of an eyes. Even Jesus couldn’t heal all the sick people in the world when he was alive .That RCCG woman also said she was Kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen..Sane Nigerians know it’s all a lie. this is all political reason there is no quick solution in view. This is the time we should all come together to support the government not division. All opposition should support the APC now then come 2023 you can start criticism and all . Now it’s time to work for the great of this Country. MKO believe in Nigeria Tinubu believe in Nigeria I believe in Nigeria..what about you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by MossadAgent: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2019
mkoabiola:
Any youth that is not supporting sowore's fight for emancipation must b very daft

Total rubbish

Sowore is what they call "controlled opposition".

He works for Buhari and the APC.

Only a fool will not see this given the massive support his SR gave to Buhari's campaigns in 2015 and 2019.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Niaja4real(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Serves him right.
He labored so hard to enthrone Buhari & APC in 2015 & 2019
They are simply taking him to Abuja, so he could meet with uncle bubu for a job Weldon.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari should hear him out and implement some of his suggestions.

1 Like

Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Nemesis909: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hope it wasn't by Ekene Dili Chukwu night bus.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Optional09: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
those against Sowore will be delivered with the right judgement.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by crackhouse(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
gaby:
Time for a one on one debate with Bubu since they refused to do a proper debate before the last election.

At least Baba will hear from the horse's mouth what our demands are and the reason we are calling for a revolution.

I stand in support of a people-oriented revolution that'll better every Nigerians lot.
lol. That's an opportunity to teach Buhari what he would have thought him during last debate. Something he would have learn if he was in the debate.
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Jabioro: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sowore might spend the next four years behind bar..just to keep him off the contact.I fear to say this in but the gazing at me force me..he walked into the trap
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Biritiko: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

He’s not igbo
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by Amuocha: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
By air or road angry
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
His sentence we come sooner than we imagine.
Let the keyboard warriors rescue him if they felt they have the Monopoly of stupidity.
Revolution kill all of una their!!
Re: DSS Moves Sowore To Abuja by islandmoon: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Good. He should be incarcerated like dansuki and el zalzaky. Enemies of the Nigeria States should be incarcerated.first you went to have a meeting with Igbos leader who is an enemy of the state. That one no do you . You come Dey shout revolution again . What the Bleep!!!Our diversity should be used for growth and development not for disunity just because you are not getting a share of the cake. See Atiku self Dey form yeye stupid masses spokesman..what a bastard!!. You are not Nigeria. Go back to your Cameroon or southeast where you are their God . Just because you are in the opposition doesn’t give you the right to destroy the country. You are calling for a revolution to a government 85% of Nigerians gave their mandates. This revolution call is not legitimate. It’s suspicious.

The only constitutional and right way to revolution in democracy is Election your vote. Why not mobilize your miscreant urchins during election to vote for you if you want to fulfill all your good but bad motive demands? I repeat no Omoluabi will support this shits. We support unity and growth systematically. Development no be magic. How do you want APC to make Nigeria with so much wrongs good in a Twinkle of an eyes. Even Jesus couldn’t heal all the sick people in the world when he was alive .That RCCG woman also said she was Kidnapped by Fulani Herdsmen..Sane Nigerians know it’s all a lie. this is all political reason there is no quick solution in view. This is the time we should all come together to support the government not division. All opposition should support the APC now then come 2023 you can start criticism and all . Now it’s time to work for the great of this Country. MKO believe in Nigeria Tinubu believe in Nigeria I believe in Nigeria..what about you?

your lengthy comment got only one like and share, meaning no one is behind this jargon

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram And ISWAP Turn Guns Against Each Other In Borno / IPOB: UN Receives Report/documents On Human Right Abuses Against Biafrans / Afenifere Rejects Atiku's 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.