Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba (1561 Views)

Akeredolu Was Weak In Matters Involving His Wife — Ex-Aide / 2023: There’s No Such Office As Igbo Presidency – Ahamba To SE Aspirants / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Omooba77: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Chief Mike Ahamba, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, and Muhammadu Buhari’s lawyer before he (Buhari) emerged president in 2015, has declared that the President has failed.

Ahamba, who was Buhari’s lawyer during his numerous attempts at the presidency before he eventually won in 2015, said nobody can count himself safe in this country anymore.

According to the elder statesman, it was quite unfortunate that after accusing former President Goodluck Jonathan of being weak in 2015, Buhari himself has failed to meet the expectations of Nigerians.

There is no safety anywhere and I believe that nobody can count himself as safe unless those who may have state apparatus with which they are protecting themselves.

“Ordinary citizens are no longer safe. When you cannot drive safely from Abuja to Kaduna, you can’t drive safely from Port Harcourt to Warri; you can’t drive safely from Enugu to Makurdi.

“Where do you go? The situation is very alarming and anybody who says that he is not alarmed by what is happening should tell the nation the reason for that, and that he can’t be affected by what is happening.

“The insecurity situation is so bad that nobody knows the next victim. It is very unfortunate and the Federal Government should do something to arrest the situation before it is too late.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/04/said-jonathan-weak-weaker-buharis-former-lawyer-ahamba-tells-president/
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by zykson(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Goan and sleep
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by davidbanner(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2019
When I was little I used to have this idea to visit at least 20 to 25 States before clocking 27...
omo.. I don forget that goal o... The level of insecurity between 2014 and 2019 has grown over 200%..

Oau and its environs know esp those around AP , asherifa, lagere..u can't even sleep with confidence.. You can be robbed any time...

Now parents are paying enormous amount of money to make sure there wards serve in their state of abode or a nearby state not far from home... You can't even serve in peace..
oti su mi... everything ko ri jagajaga.. cry
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by davidbanner(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2019
zykson:
Goan and sleep

You can't even sleep in peace my bruver
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by DonBenny77(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Next level! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Simplyleo: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2019
I support Buhari's administration, but i agree with Chief Mike Ahamba. This is how to criticise, not that Cameroonian variety busy cuming everywhere and disturbing us with one imaginary inec server.
Imagine Fani Kayode, omokriminal etc. undecided
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by malele(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Weaker? The right words should be weakest and foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by chosengocap: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2019
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES:*
....SOMETHING TO REMEMBER ABOUT
*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
*"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
*"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
*"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
*"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
*"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
*"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*
*"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*
*"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*
*"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*
*"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by aolawale025: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2019
He's right. Fact is GEJ is far better
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Aeeyaaaaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided....... You and Buba Galadima don Fall for ground finish , as una run lef Buhari GOD kukuma giv am President . Now una don dey talk left , right and center because Political Appointment don lef una ba grin grin grin

Sorry Brother MIKE AHAMBA.........Bubu don go carry YORUBA lawyer finish grin grin grin
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by WonderManly(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Enjoy it while it last... But that doesn't mean i shouldn't pray for my country...

Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by davidbanner(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
chosengocap:
*"A serious government will fix power problem in six months." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
*"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
*"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP." - Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
*"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu." -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
*"It's Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
*"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country." - Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
*"The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua." - Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*
*"Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses." - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20." -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?" - Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
*"Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*
*"Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar'Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health." - Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*
*"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation." - APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*
*"The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution." - Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

All of us kukuma know these were deceiving words..
We only wanted to give it a try...maybe only if maybe ...as in maybe ...at least... Maybe patapata the harsh environment will ease a little... Not knowing we dug, ...still digging out graves...

1 Like

Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Niaja4real(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
chosengocap:

God bless your memory dear patriot.
I wish they can understand that hypocrisy is never a virtue, but a vice instead
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Omooba77: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
May God save Nigeria Lala happy Sunday
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by BlackfireX: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
To all those who brought this unrepentant chaos on us, whatever Nigeria and Nigerians are going through you will receive 10 fold in Lucifer's name I pray.

*removes my leg from dead cat carcass*
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari is a weak leader there is no doubt about that

Tyranny and Dictatorship is not sign of strength
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Omooba77: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
krendo:
Buhari is a weak leader there is no doubt about that

Tyranny and Dictatorship is not sign of strength

Tryrants always seem weak, but wicked
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by Amuocha: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amazing comment
Re: You Said Jonathan Was Weak, But You Are Weaker – Buhari’s Former Lawyer, Ahamba by OlufemiAbbey(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
I support Buhari's administration, but i agree with Chief Mike Ahamba. This is how to criticise, not that Cameroonian variety busy cuming everywhere and disturbing us with one imaginary inec server.
Imagine Fani Kayode, omokriminal etc. undecided

And you think you have spoken well?

(1) (Reply)

Lyon was at swearing-in rehearsal when Supreme Court sacked him (See Photos) / Dino On Bourdillon Street To Spike Tiunbu Sometimes Ago. / The Heavy Rain Will Fall; Revolution Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.