Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) (51188 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Amuocha: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Great
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Rebuke: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biety:

I wanted to type something like the above.
There are many talented young players who started brightly but never fufiled their potentials because they got carried away by early stage sucess. Januzaj comes to mind.

Smh. And how is that yhur worry or concern?

Why should yhu fear for another man's destiny or future so much that we don't even get to know what yhu are doing about yhurs?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's a good treat for mummy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
izicooo:
Bro, calm down ooh, you still have a long way to go oo.

What wrong with his post?

Appreciating his mum?
Or taking a once in a year break?

All these beef sef

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by TheAngry1: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
dokyOloye:
Talented Biafran.

When an Igbo man is caught with drugs, I hope you will remember he is a 'talented' Biafran?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Rebuke: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
maybachmusic:

What wrong with his post?

Appreciating his mum?
Or taking a once in a year break?

All these beef sef

Don't mind all these negative minded people. I wonder why we can't just be happy for someone who's happy for once.

Only bad news about others who seem to be doing well or better excite them.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by legitnow: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
The new Mikel Obi.

Mikel Obi replacement.

Him mama come dey like his fine babe.

Nwa-mama
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
izicooo:

Keep quayet there my friend. Vacation with mom doesn't hinder any of his future goals and stop being a hater angry angry
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Bennycollins: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biety:

I wanted to type something like the above.
There are many talented young players who started brightly but never fufiled their potentials because they got carried away by early stage sucess. Januzaj comes to mind.
. I don't get you people well. Calm down how?? Does taking his mum out or unwinding distract him? Everyone else even those far poorer than him are on social media. He should not flex so he could win B'dor?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Dwin046(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
izicooo:
so people who has a long way to go should not take a time off...mtchwww
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by izicooo(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by cenaman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Biety:

or chrisantus,the 2007 fifa U17 golden boot winner.
you forgot osas okoro, sani emmanuel 2009 (u17 world cup hosted by nigeria).
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by SODbaba2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
izicooo:
Make him no enjoy again. Pipu gan. SMH
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nnemuka:
This one he is opening leg anyhow, cant he seat properly like a man?
Lolsssss
U are a comedian

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Biety: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
cenaman:
you forgot osas okoro, sani emmanuel 2009 (u17 world cup hosted by nigeria).

Okoro was dubed the Nigeria lionel messi.
I remember sani too,he scored most of his goals by coming off from the bench. It's a pity these two are nowhere to be found now ,while the like of Isco who participated in thesame tournament has won champions league and still playing for Real madrid.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
izicooo:
Is it ur long way?

Y not concentrate on Ur already scattered life
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by CreekCommando: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
I wonder why igbo people pose alot. Any little thing they want the world to know.

Alot of players do this in the world without piseing.

Igbo people wahala and attention seeking have tired me.

Spits
Enjoy Niraland or woreva, it's free and that's why your type cannot even fear to type ''Igbo people'' because you entered here free of charge.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
That MOD that banned me for 1month.

Na so the UNIVERSE go pause everything that is supposed to happen in Ur life.

This NAIRALAND is just mere hype
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by AKswift: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
That hand sign!

It’s awesome making your mum proud and happy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
I wonder why igbo people pose alot. Any little thing they want the world to know.

Spits
Smh, don't you know where to find a transformer to hug? anyways, condem the likes of davido and rest first, who post where he's pooing, how many times he kisses chioma in a day,where he's bathing before condeming others, the yorubas too, do more than that.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omalicha nwa biafra
, Oburu onye-ugwu hmmm Shoe maker ka oga aburiri!
Oburu onye amalaewedu na owomida him go dey collect for Oshodi ,
...Ndi Quota System chineke ga akpo oku

grin grin grin

You are madt
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by stankezzy: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zikora1000:
Beautiful igbo sexy mama! Enjoy yourselves jare. Thanks chukwy for loving your mom so much. I love that
this one u are calling him pet names , I hope u are not already dying for him silently
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by amazon14: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omalicha nwa biafra

Ada Ibeku biko ghara iwe gi adila oku.

Oga adisi nma o
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by splendour7(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omalicha nwa biafra
okwa ima na ijusturu na acho unecessary okwu.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by lookingfly: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:

He took his own mum out to relax and unwind...
What's the relevance of that to your assumption?
He shouldn't pamper his mum or unwind? undecided
no mind those haters jare.....we must pamper and relax with our mum jare. #mumovereverything

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by kings59: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:

Spits

Why are you so pained, and you are even a woman.

You shouldn't be saying this because you will still be a mother.

You really gat to change, I really mean it. So sad reading your comment.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by splendour7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cherrybae:

Spits
otapia pia still dey market.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nnemuka:
This one he is opening leg anyhow, cant he seat properly like a man?
Which day has it became a man’s concern to sit properly

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's lovely. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The ₦230 Billion A80 Private Jet That Flies Real Madrid Players (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement / Pitch Invader Ran On The Pitch, Chile Player Tackles Him, Suarez Ran To Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.