Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) (51015 Views)

Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her. / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Samuel Chukwueze Praised After Impressive Display Against Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
noble71:
Mum deserve the best my man. I can do anything for mum. Not all these destine killers called girlfriends.

Those girlfriends also have their mammas who they love as well.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
reservd:
Na wa oo, men don suffer. Why do children leave out fathers and take care of their mum. Please don't jump into conclusions that fathers dnt take care of their kids while growing up, that's not a fair judgement

Male kids abandon their fathers easily
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nnemuka:
This one he is opening leg anyhow, cant he seat properly like a man?

There's no how, fart won't be escaping from his azz with the way he's opening his legs, his mamma must be perceiving stale air lol
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
Omalicha nwa biafra
, Oburu onye-ugwu hmmm Shoe maker ka oga aburiri!
Oburu onye amalaewedu na owomida him go dey collect for Oshodi ,
...Ndi Quota System chineke ga akpo oku
unu ga e gbu mmadu na dis nairaland grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Ada Ibeku is ready for war grin grin

O pari

Adaibeku:
Forget about it ,it wont even make frontpage...

Make him name be tunde olaniyi playing for amalek Fc , Palestine, hmmm na yesterday E go make frontpage!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by RighteousI: 1:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by corperdonga: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Cherrybae:
I wonder why igbo people pose alot. Any little thing they want the world to know.

Alot of players do this in the world without piseing.

Igbo people wahala and attention seeking have tired me.

Spits

Too much bitterness about Igbos. Your main reason of joining nairaland to preach hate speech on Igbos. Nigeria will not divide. Stop beating war drums.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Icon79:
Ada Ibeku is ready for war grin grin

O pari

;Dlmao
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
unu ga e gbu mmadu na dis nairaland grin

O ndiara ka ha bu ,umuuchu
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by izicooo(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some people on this forum enjoys slamming/misunderstanding someone for no just reason. "Calm down bro, you still have a long way to go". That's not a hate speech, I'm just his fan, and I don't have any problem with him relaxing with his mum or anybody else, just concerned about his future, eager to see him prosper in the game but if the statement pain you, i'm in my house, come and beat me..
Re: Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nostradamus: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rajahbite:
Mummy enjoy now while it lasts because I don't really trust this your pikin affiliation with Roc Nation.
Sha Wetin I sabi sef? Kukuma chop the dough now , in case the chopper later turn to the ram for the sacrifice when the time comes.
what are you saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Victor Moses Tweet After Eagles Win Over Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.