Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen (3192 Views)

What Will Happen If I Miss A Whole Semester Exams In The University / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is one of my books. It's on academic excellence! It's for students of all categories. Check my signature and message me for copy

Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mediocrity in academics is a curse! No student should ever have to face it
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Exams are actually very easy to pass if you know how
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some students already ordered ... Special discount for students.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is a straightforward book. No hullabaloo, no stories. Just what you need to do to make excellent grades.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by Ajibade123(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2019
See 20 reasons students fail and their solutions https://explicitsuccess.com/reasons-why-students-fail/
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 1:31am On Aug 05, 2019
With all the principles in here, there's absolutely no reason to have a mediocre grade in any of your courses.

I even made a section for students who failed to read all semester, and how they can salvage their grades the next semester.

This is great and powerful information right here. At little cost. Your academic excellence deserves the best.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2019
You don't get depressed as a student! You get smart!

Passing exams in Nigerian universities requires being smart! Getting and reading this book is the smart thing to do.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2019
How much is your academic excellence worth to you? That's the simple question you have to answer.

The price of success is always paid in full and in advance.

You never need to make lots of mistakes in life when other people have done so and documented their experiences!

I will tell you a story shortly
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
What course is holding you back?
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Blind memorization is actually detrimental to learning. If you know how, there's no need for blind memorization. You can learn and know the material
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
With how many texts do you read? So you depend only on your school notes?
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Come on, what's holding you back? Tell me. What's your biggest academic challenge?
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2019
What's the barrier you face in your academics?
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
FIRST... Before we begin the discussion of conquering the barriers to effective studying, let us know if you actually love your discipline.

If you have no passion or liking for your course of study, all these strategies may not work to the max for you. This is the truth.

I'll tell you a short story.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
ok
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
ok
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
ok
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
The book is still available for order.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2019
As a student, do not read with fear. That will greatly inhibit your learning
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2019
I call these principles the LAZY student's strategies to passing exams because if you follow these principles, you won't work 'hard' to pass your exams. You won't sort any lecturer for any course. You will pass with relative ease, because these are proven principles.

***I wish I knew these in depth when I was still as student***

1 Like

Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 12:36am On Aug 17, 2019
Someone asked. What is the guarantee that these your principles work?

Here's the deal. If you buy my e-book and you learn nothing from it to improve your grades even by a tiny bit, then I refund your money, no questions asked.

There is a money back guarantee.

Here's the icing. Even if I refund you, you still get to keep the e-book, so you have nothing to lose.

I know what it feels to have academic challenges. Here's your solution staring you in the face.
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Take action. What's stopping you
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lazy students..... No student is lazy.

I don't expect you as a student to spend your whole life reading books morning till night. You need your life and your youth for other interesting activities.

You only live once you know...

This book will give you the strategies straight up, freeing you time for other activities
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
I will periodically drop tips.

***for those asking, cost of the e-book is NGN 3,000***

This price is for students only and will go up very soon to the normal price of NGN 8,000
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
School and exams shouldn't make your heart pump when you remember them
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Pay attention! Lectures are one of the most important strategies in your quest for academic excellence
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Attend more lectures
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Malnutrition can make you not understand what you're reading! Eat well
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
SLEEP!

Lack of sleep is detrimental to learning. Sleep well!
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Order a copy of this book!
Re: SMASHING Your Semester Exams Like A BOSS... Student's GUIDE to Academic Excellen by lennsmart(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Don't follow friends who are not making the kind of grades you want as a student

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuals On The Prowl At Convenant University / WAEC GCE (nov/dec) 2012 Results Is Out / Best ACCA Study Centre In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.