Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival (36380 Views)

Bole Festival In Port Harcourt Sponsored By Hero(photos) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by deavicky(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Something like this will happen in port harcourt and no one bother to inform me.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
wisenewgem:
Nonsense Bole Festival.
I just wasted my time going there.
No packing space to park my car, Rain beat me, to go back traffic hold me for some time.
Crowd just full everywhere.
That obiwali cultural center is too small for the festival. The organisers needs to add more programs to entertain the crowd next time
So, the festival was nonsense 'cause of crowd and your inability to have a packing space? You could write to the organizers to use somewhere bigger like a stadium going by the massive turnout than complaining about it here.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Have you had port Harcourt Bolé before?
I guess not. If you have, you will never been seen anywhere close to that trash you call boli again. PH bole is not only prestigious, it deserves an honorary degree.
ubee:
The writer described Boli as "prestigious" angry angry
Abeg someone tell me what's prestigious about Boli?
Why do so many half-baked news writers abound all over our media space nowadays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
There is a garlic festival in the U.S?
loomer:
Soon it will be very popular and people go dey come from far and wide like garlic festival for usa
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Really? Okay thanks for letting me know.
GloShare:

This is actually the 4th edition
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by streetfabulous: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oooh!! that fish and sauce. cheesy cheesy bole combination in PH is different. So different.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Omudia11: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ehya, sorry. There's a Twitter handle that informs people of all major events happening in PH but I can't remember now.
deavicky:
Something like this will happen in port harcourt and no one bother to inform me.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by ceeceeuwa: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
This thread just inspired me to make bole with my oven.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by royalair(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
The only picture that caught my attention grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Theboss100(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
generationz:
Potacult people like enjoyment hen. cheesy
I Don't Kw If I Should Knock U, Bite U, Or Just Blow My Whistle. I Just Tire For U. Correct Spelling Is Port Harcourt Not That Thing That Sound Like The Name Of Ur 4th Bf. Lolzz
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by verifiablefacts: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
It's the 1st time its holding
na
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by verifiablefacts: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Boli not bole
Another Yoruba export to the world grin cheesy
in pH it is bole

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Theboss100(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bruno3000:
Cultists go soon invade d place, shooting everyone on sight. Useless ME.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Mrpojj(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Bole festival?

In port harcourt?

24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...

You no hear of any last year?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Folksyharry(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:
I miss bolé and fish with utazi leaves and pepper sauce PH style

Same here. I don't play with it whenever I'm in PH. I may have visited all the bole spots along Aba road.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by DameB(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Folksyharry:

Same here. I don't play with it whenever I'm in PH. I may have visited all the bole spots along Aba road.
Lol.... I couldn't stop laughing when I read your comment... From govt house to eleme junction? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Folksyharry(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Reference:
Nice. Could be better organized. Hope it brows to become a cultural event of tourism proportions in the future.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by spencekat(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
PH bole na number one.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by spencekat(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I make sure I eat roasted yam and fish anytime I go to PH, same way I must eat Abacha any time I'm in Enugu embarassed
Correct!
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Kingluqman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Meteng:
Of all the yam, fish and plantain wey full der, na babes your eyes see. Anyway sha, shift make I siddon grin
All of the people wey dey comment, na only me wey see babes na en you quote. We be padi... lemme siddon with you

grin
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by AmNuhRegular(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Never attended probably never will. I detest crowded places like this sad
I'm sure it was fun anyways, big ups to pitakwa people cheesy
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by otokx(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awesomefred32:
Bole festival?

In port harcourt?

24years staying in port harcourt this is first rime of hearing about that...

Are you serious?
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by otokx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
royalair:
The only picture that caught my attention grin

This one small na, if you see what we saw yesterday, it was lit.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bruno3000:
Cultists go soon invade d place, shooting everyone on sight. Useless state.

Stop exposing how useless you are.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Boli not bole

This one is confused grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by emeijeh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The one you ate in Benin isn't bole. Come eat real bole in PH. The sauce, fish, plantain and yam is everything grin
I have eaten that combination own....bole, pepper fish and beans at Onitsha twice...
That thing sweet die! cheesy
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by royalair(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
otokx:

This one small na, if you see what we saw yesterday, it was lit.
and your eyes feasted well

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrPresident1:
Boli not bole

Ignorance and claiming of other people culture won't put you well. Bole is is ijaw. Ewedu is yoruba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
ubee:
The writer described Boli as "prestigious" angry angry
Abeg someone tell me what's prestigious about Boli?
Why do so many half-baked news writers abound all over our media space nowadays?

Guess your Boli is not prestigious.
Here in PH our BOLÉ is prestigious kiss

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by AfonjaConehead: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
My favourite dish there, whether roasted or boiled or fried ripe...that's after moimoi cool
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:

I have eaten that combination own....bole, pepper fish and beans at Onitsha twice...

Beans?
We don't do that kind of combination in PH.
Re: Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:

LOL. They don't use beans in our PH bole. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Boasts Of 80 Bridesmaids / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Mexican Wedding Guests Running For Their Lives After Fireworks Caused Huge Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.