Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) (6557 Views)

Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress / 7 Units Of Mercedes Benz G-wagon From 35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by kingreign(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
[s]Like the title rightly said, " forget G. Wagon, Innoson is better ".
I was just trying to compare the two. You guys are always quick to attack anything coming out from Nigeria. This is really bad. That is how China will be producing exact replica of any original phone and Nigerians like you will be jumping up and praising them.
Go to any phone shop and see what is going on there.
Indigenous manufacturers are not even proud to write " made in Nigeria" on their locally made products because of lunatics like you who can't even make tissue paper with all your Degrees[/s].

You are full of shit, and have diarrhea of the hands and mouth. You keyboard warrior. All these reckless speech because you're hiding behind a faceless moniker and a keyboard.

Rubbish and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by nelson7777: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Odinaka00:

Exactly.. Na the brand name weak me die.. Wetin be Innoson? Brand name matters a lot..

What is Dangote
What is Dantata
What is Ali baba
What is Adidas - Adi dassler
What is Armani
What is Aston Martin
What is Boeing (aircraft industries)
What is Bosch
What is Buggati
What is cadbury
What is Campari
What is Chevrolet
What is Colgate
What is Dell
What is dolls and gabbana

All this r just few people who use their own name for their business...

They probably sound good to you because they r foreign language, not ur accent, not ur dialect.. same way innoson would sound beautiful to a foreigner...
We Africans should appreciate our own,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Innoson
Chicason
Ekeson
Gobison

Compare the names to
Orient Energy
Capital Oil

Once an illiterate opens a business, from the name, you would know.

Say no to poverty
grin

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by Odinaka00(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2019
nelson7777:

What is Dangote
What is Dantata
What is Ali baba
What is Armani
What is Aston Martin
What is Bosch
What is Buggati
What is cadbury
What is Campari
What is Chevrolet
What is Colgate
What is Dell

They probably sound good to you because they r foreign language, not ur accent, not ur dialect.. same way innoson would sound beautiful to a foreigner...

I appreciate him and his work.. I have every right to express my concern as a human being, Innoson to me is not a good brand name.. He s my brother and when I come back I 'll buy a car from his company.. I'm just saying that he should have come up with a better dope brand name and that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate our own. Innoson name is in the class of Johnbusco and Johnbull class..
Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2019
kingreign:

You are full of shit, and have diarrhea of the hands and mouth. You keyboard warrior. All these reckless speech because you're hiding behind a faceless moniker and a keyboard.

Rubbish and ingredients.
Hiding? My brother DM for address. No just go there
Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Innoson
Chicason
Ekeson
Gobison

Compare the names to
Orient Energy
Capital Oil

Once an illiterate opens a business, from the name, you would know.
you Mr literate , what have you opened??

Does Toyota sound good to the ear? Is not not the brand that was built over the years that made it a house hold name?
What about Kawasaki, Kia, cartapila , etc do they sound good to you ?

You don't have a dime to your name yet you hide behind one palasa phone and be typing shit*

4 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by nelson7777: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2019
Odinaka00:

I appreciate him and his work.. I have every right to express my concern as a human being, Innoson to me is not a good brand name.. He s my brother and when I come back I 'll buy a car from his company.. I'm just saying that he should have come up with a better dope brand name and that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate our own. Innoson name is in the class of Johnbusco and Johnbull class..

Exactly what am still saying
Innoson is not good for u because u know d roots of d name, d culture, d tribe.. U r a Nigerian, u will pronounce it, in d right n local accent
U cant say same when a foreigner says dat name..
Is just when I name my business for example,
alfonso, it might never b cool, with d Latinas but I can bet it sounds good to you..
But anyway I might be wrong though..
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2019
nelson7777:

What is Dangote
What is Dantata
What is Ali baba
What is Armani
What is Aston Martin
What is Bosch
What is Buggati
What is cadbury
What is Campari
What is Chevrolet
What is Colgate
What is Dell

Exactly. Most of them talking down on Innoson have never manufactured anything in their life

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by diportivo: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
kingreign:

Rubbish and ingredients.

they eventually came for u grin

awon werey undecided

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by kingreign(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
diportivo:

they eventually came for u grin

awon werey undecided

As in ehn, embarassed
But I faya dem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by BabylonCruise(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
kingreign:

Rubbish and ingredients.
U still didn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by kingreign(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
BabylonCruise:

U still didn't make sense
Yada yada yada. Need not make sense to you. Okay bye.

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by timifakay(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
Exactly. Most of them talking down on Innoson have never manufactured anything in their life

Cosplay:

This is an interesting topic.

Here's some objective analysis to ponder:

First, keep the following in mind -

1. All vehicles bear a VIN which identifies the country of manufacture.

2. Even when a vehicle is manufactured by an automaker in a country different from the home country, the VIN it bears would always identify the country it was manufactured in.

Examples:

The following are VINs for Toyota Models

2T1BU4EEXAC401491

2010 Toyota Corolla manufactured in Canada.

The first 2 characters, 2T, identify this vehicle as originating from Canada.

4T1BF3EK1AU572297

2010 Toyota Camry manufactured in the USA.

The first 2 characters, 4T, identify this vehicle as originating from the USA.

JTDBU4EE0AJ079416

2010 Toyota Corolla manufactured in Japan, the home country of Toyota.

JT identifies this vehicle as originating from Japan.

AHTLA52E403012797

2008 Toyota Corolla manufactured in South Africa.

AH identifies this vehicle as originating from South Africa.

These are all Toyota vehicles, manufactured all over the world, with one thing in common: Despite being Toyota, they always bear a VIN indicating the country of manufacture.

A couple of examples:

Rolls-Royce:

SCA664S53AUX48915

2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost

SC identifies this vehicle as originating from the United Kingdom.

Mercedes-Benz:

WDDGF5EB9AR089347

2010 Mercedes-Benz C300.

WD identifies this vehicle as originating from Germany.

Now to IVM, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.

LCR6R514XCD180016

2012 IVM G5.

Three guesses what country LC matches?

The Peoples Republic of China.

However this vehicle was supposedly "manufactured" in Nigeria.

Every country on the planet has a set of VIN codes assigned to it. The first 3 characters of the VIN are the WMI. World Manufacturer Identity.

Nigerian WMI:

FF - FK

Until such a time as IVM produces a vehicle in Nigeria with the first 2 characters of the 17 digit VIN as -

FF, FG, FH, FI, FJ, FK

Unfortunately IVM cannot be referred to as a bonafide Nigerian automaker, just as the enthusiast who imports kits from a kit car maker and assembles them in his garage cannot be referred to as a bonafide automaker.

Suggested reading:

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vehicle_Identification_Numbers_(VIN_codes)/World_Manufacturer_Identifier_(WMI)

Same as Innoson. He buys kits from China, assembles and brand them in Nigeria. He doesn't manufacture..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAIC_BJ80

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by nelson7777: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2019
timifakay:

Same as Innoson. He buys kits from China, assembles and brand them in Nigeria. He doesn't manufacture..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAIC_BJ80

D link just proves partnership, it's allowed in every kind of business, just because u manufacture doesnt mean, u can't partner in sweet deals..

Secondly what or who is a manufacturer
A manufacturer is a person or a registered company which makes finished products from raw materials in a bid to make a profit. The goods are later distributed to wholesalers and retailers who then sell to customers..

Look at d back of every iPhone, u see made or designed by apple in California but assembled in China

Open ur laptops, I can bet d ram stick might be Acer, Hard disk made by (WD) Western digital.
D cooling fan maybe Dell
D processor probably Intel or AMD. E t. C
Does dat make Hp not to be the top manufacturer of computers, or apple manufacturers of IPhones n MacBook...

Being an engineer or manufacturer does not mean u most produce everything.. It means u can assemble d best things together to meet ur goal..
Being a manufacturer does not mean u should produce ur own ideas if it's going to cost u more, u can give ur ideas to d people who have d capacity, d man power, d equipments, who r willing to share some risk with u ..Dats what makes u an entrepreneur..
If am designing 500cars now n I need 500 spark plugs, producing 500 plugs in Nigeria will cost 5million, and if I can just send 1 of my samples to China, n they are willing to produce instead of 500 but 1500 quantity for just 2 million, so I shouldn't take d deal, n it's makes me less of a manufacturer?.

I can design a software today does not mean, I personally speaking must mass produce it or market it, I can decide to sell or partner with, Microsoft, adobe, oracle, does that mean when I blow tomorrow u will say i am not a programmer or a software developer because there is a link stating assembled in Nigeria but designed in China...

Innoson is technically and legally called a manufacturer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by dannybrasky(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2019
SENSE smiley

nelson7777:

D link just proves partnership, it's allowed in every kind of business, just because u manufacture doesnt mean, u can't partner in sweet deals..

A manufacturer is a person or a registered company which makes finished products from raw materials in a bid to make a profit. The goods are later distributed to wholesalers and retailers who then sell to customers..

Look at d back of every iPhone, u see made or designed by apple in California but assembled in China

Open ur laptops, I can bet d ram stick might be Acer, Hard disk made by (WD) Western digital.
D cooling fan maybe Dell
Does dat make Hp not to be the top manufacturer of computers, or apple manufacturers of IPhones n MacBook...

Being an engineer or manufacturer does not mean u most produce everything.. It means u can assemble d best things together to meet ur goal..
Being a manufacturer does not mean u should produce ur own ideas if it's going to cost u more, u can give ur ideas to d people who have d capacity, d man power, d equipments, who r willing to share some risk with u ..Dats what makes u an entrepreneur..
If am designing 500cars now n I need 500 spark plugs, producing 500 plugs in Nigeria will cost 5million, and if I can just send 1 of my samples to China, n they are willing to produce instead of 500 but 1500 quantity for just 2 million, so I shouldn't take d deal, n it's makes me less of a manufacturer?.

I can design a software today does not mean, I personally speaking must mass produce it or market it, I can decide to sell or partner with, Microsoft, adobe, oracle, does that mean when I blow tomorrow u will say i am not a programmer or a software developer because there is a link stating assembled in Nigeria but designed in China...

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2019
nelson7777:

D cooling fan maybe Dell

brother, u get brain. You've just schooled those ignorant people using their degrees to attack every good thing coming out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by blayne(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
How can u even b comparing a MB G-wagon wit dis thingy here. It’s an insult!!!

2 Likes

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by timifakay(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2019
nelson7777:

D cooling fan maybe Dell

Show us where his research and design engineers are...

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by diportivo: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
wherever innoson is mentioned ehn

na to carry the matter for head like gala undecided

made in Nigeria for Nigeria abi??

fine

u till the average Nigerian can afford it we have not manufactured it for us yet
Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by BabylonCruise(m): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
kingreign:

Yada yada yada. Need not make sense to you. Okay bye.
Brother, personally I wasn't expecting you to.
You can't give what you don't have.
Now Bye!

1 Like

Re: My People! Forget G. Wagon, This Car Is Better( Picture) by Mikaelle22: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Haters are so pained. Cry from now till December, Innoson motors are here to stay. Get it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Toyota Rav4 From Cotonou;price:1.55 M Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / I Need A Toyota Highlander, Not Used In Nigeria / Registered 2007 Toyota Rav4 PRICE SLASHED TO 1.550 FIXED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.