Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,483 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (29736 Views)

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blue3k:

I suggest people like Ryan Dawson he's a great geopolitical analyst. I also learned some of this in highschool during AP world history. Are you interested in middle east topics i particular? Im more into articles and videos so I'll give you links on off day.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/dawson/

Ps: avoid conspiracy clowns and resistance axis weirdos. They 2d thinkers.

Middle East topics? Yeah! cheesy

I am Muslim and I do hear lots of things about those people that catches my interest.

Like their tendencies to enslave black Africans and their being racist... e.t.c
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
jpphilips:

I don't expect you to know the answer haven been tutored by a mai-guard like Elzakzaky.
This is how Iran distributed only 5 Minority seats in his consultative assembly, Christians have 0 representation, you can keep your lies to yourself!

There are 2 seats for Armenians and one for each other minority: Assyrians, Jews and Zoroastrians.[1] Given that the Bahá'í Faith is not recognized, they do not have seats in the parliament.[2

I am a Christian and not a Muslim.

I am with the shiites and Palestinian cause because they have suffered great injustice.

This is the Christian thing to do but as a dense buharist, I don't expect you to grasp
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:

Start with this video and you will know you have been lied to all your life
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/

But I must warn you...the rabbit hole goes deep to the depths of hell.

Thanks very much for this.

But what did you mean by your last statement
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by AbuAeesha: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:

Only children of Satan will support this govt.

Osinbajo is not a Christian but an Adeboyan
but excuse me,do you think it's right to decide that osinbajo isn't a Christian,I as a Muslim wouldn't even say to,at least you weren't there wen he denounced his Faith,it seems,pal u need to be tolerant with pple,the last administration was accused by pple from both religion,u need to know that no one is perfect except He the Creator,if you are in a leadership position anywhere pple will still see ur blame u no matter how good you try to be, I have to stop this conversation here.thanks
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks very much for this.

But what did you mean by your last statement

You are about to be freed from the matrix
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
AbuAeesha:

but excuse me,do you think it's right to decide that osinbajo isn't a Christian,I as a Muslim wouldn't even say to,at least you weren't there wen he denounced his Faith,it seems,pal u need to be tolerant with pple,the last administration was accused by pple from both religion,u need to know that no one is perfect except He the Creator,if you are in a leadership position anywhere pple will still see ur blame u no matter how good you try to be, I have to stop this conversation here.thanks

Osinbajo has two many masters chief of which is Buhari, then Tinubu after which Adeboye.

His religion is Adeboye and not that of Christ
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blue3k:

Hoping for a revolution or trying to foment violent overthrow. The Iranians overthrew Mohammad mossadegh by force in 1979. I read it as latter. Anyway recieving suspicious transactions from foreign state is enough to deny bail. Its up to then to prove it with their intelligence thats theirs national security threat.

Even this Sowore guy, Iran is bent on creating an Islamic state in Nigeria Elzakzaky or not.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

Even this Sowore guy, Iran is bent on creating an Islamic state in Nigeria Elzakzaky or not.

Are you still sleeping?

Northern Nigeria is a fundamental Islamic state complete with Amirs and home to the only surviving Sultan.

You are so vapidly dense
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 12:43am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

Are you still sleeping?

Northern Nigeria is a fundamental Islamic state complete with Amirs and home to the only surviving Sultan.

You are so vapidly dense

Ahat a stupid statement. Nigeria isnt Islamic state clown. The Emir and sultan are simply traditions cultural institutions just like obas, chiefs, Igwes etc. The constitutionally recognized state government can split and dissolve them at any time. Thats why Kano legally split up Emirate.

The only thing contentious issue in my opinion is sharia. How do you have dual legal system in country. Even then the democraticly elected state government choose to pass sharia laws they cant supersede constitution with law being null though.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Ahat a stupid statement. Nigeria isnt Islamic state clown. The Emir and sultan are simply traditions cultural institutions just like obas, chiefs, Igwes etc. The constitutionally recognized state government can split and dissolve them at any time. Thats why Kano legally split up Emirate.

The only thing contentious issue in my opinion is sharia. How do you have dual legal system in country. Even then the democraticly elected state government choose to pass sharia laws they cant supersede constitution with law being null though.

You just keep displaying your ignorance.

An Amir is a religious title in Islam meaning leader of the Ummah or Muslims.

It is all rooted in Islamic doctrine and sharia law.

Have sense for once
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

You just keep displaying your ignorance.

An Amir is a religious title in Islam meaning leader of the Ummah or Muslims.

It is all rooted in Islamic doctrine and sharia law.

Have sense for once

Lol doesn't make it non secular you clown. Nigeria is secular state since religious institutions dont make laws and freedom or religion is guaranteed. You wouldn't call UK Anglican state because it funds a Christian church. You bozos need to read a book before spouting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 1:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol doesn't make it non secular you clown. Nigeria is secular state since religious institutions dont make laws and freedom or religion is guaranteed. You wouldn't call UK Anglican state because it funds a Christian church. You bozos need to read a book before spouting nonsense.

Arrant nonsense as usual.

It was the British who made it so by recognising the Amir on the throne.

Prior to the British, did they depend on any secular govt to approve their appointment?

Dundee United
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 1:26am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

Arrant nonsense as usual.

It was the British who made it so by recognising the Amir on the throne.

Prior to the British, did they depend on any secular govt to approve their appointment?

Dundee United

Lol incoherent garbage as usual. Just like nonsense claim of invasion of Nigeria. Nigeria is a secular state clown. You would say states are monarchies because the recognize obas but make idiotic claim its Islamic state.

You last question is pointless and stupid. The point is the state approved the institution and the have no governing power and theres no state religion mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
Blue3k:

Lol incoherent garbage as usual. Just like nonsense claim of invasion of Nigeria. Nigeria is a secular state clown. You would say states are monarchies because the recognize obas but make idiotic claim its Islamic state.

You last question is pointless and stupid. The point is the state approved the institution and the have no governing power and theres no state religion mumu.
[/s]

You are the worst kind of ignoramus because you think you are wise but are just full of sh!t

By the way, didn't read your autistic rants.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
MossadAgent:

You are the worst kind of ignoramus because you think you are wise but are just full of sh!t

By the way, didn't read your autistic rants.
[/s]

Lol you never have comeback mumu. The second your ask to counter you like a little girl. If im ignorant prove me wrong its should be easy loser.

Is Nigeria suddenly not secular state?
Wheres your proof of the imminent invasion?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by komodapson(m): 3:10am On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
El-zakzacky should be released. We're not achieving anything with his arrest. At this point in time in Nigeria, we don't need distractions from troubles, which are not planned for. We never still get stable electricity talk less of Infrastructures. Stop the distraction please.

Absolutely spot on
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Taavon2: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Mtswww! Don't let anyone deceive you, the Shiites are not even up to 7% of the Muslim population in Nigeria.. it's just the media hype that is giving them an undue public attention, I dare anybody to mention one public figure in the government since the inception of nigeria that is a Shiite

Politically and population wise, shiite can never be a threat to the core north bcuz of their paltry numbers. People even went as far as saying that Atiku will divide buhari's votes in the north cuz of shiite, he couldn't even get 25% of votes in kano where they are mostly based cheesy

I'm trying to keep an open mind here. When the Boko Haram sect emerged around 2009, how many percent of the Nigerian Muslim population did they make up?
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Mujtahida: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2019
justli:

Bleep of man. To think you're a Christian nauseate me. If you are a Christian and hate Israel then you don't know your word.

Yes, we have bad Israelis just like with every nation in the world. But for the most part, the Jews have only defended their sovereignty. Their right to exist. Been amist nations that have called for its annihilation, you can obviously see why they don't sleep.

Your Bible say: those who bless Israel I'll bless and those whoever curses Israel will I curse.

You can argue with your Bible since you're a Christian. The blessing of God is upon Israel and no work Satan can bring it down.

America blessed israel and we can see the blessing of God upon America in the last 60 years.

Today, they are moving towards anti Semitism and God's wrath await them.

To put it in perspective, the Jews make up less than 0.5 % of world population buy they control over 40% of the world. In science, business, politics, art. Mention it, they are there.

Why do you think that happens? Because the hand of God is upon them.the blessing of God is upon them. And for the record, people like Rothschild doesn't represent global Jewish interest. Just like Google and Facebook doesn't represent Jewish interest.

At the first bolded: sorry to say but you are stark ignorant and it's excusable because many of Christians don't have understanding of history.

Now go download these few books written by Jews and Christians and get an understanding of the Jewish question.
Tell the truth and Shame the devil by Gerald Menuhin
The invention of the Jewish people by Shlomo Sand
Jews and their lies by Martin Luther
The international Jew by Henry Ford
The World Conquerors by Louis Marschalko
Jewish Religion: its influence today by Elizabeth Dilling
The controversy of zion by Douglas Reed
Jewish religion, Jewish history by Israel Shihak

These are a few books which I have read over the last ten years in my quest to understand the Jews and my eyes have been opened. You can also check these sites and read: realjew. com. Darkmoon.me, henrymakow. com

At the second bolded: have you read your Bible well at all? Who were and are still the implacable enemies of Christ?
1thessalonians 2v 14b - 15: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews. They killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and drove us out.They don't please God, and they are hostile to the entire human race(read the bolded again)

Do you know the extent of the Jewish hostility to the entire human race? The bloodletting they have caused, their lies, their deceit, the eternal victimorology? Guy you no sabi nada!

Revelation 2:9 and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Look at you here asslicking the Jews who call you goyim (cattle ), who spit when the pass a church and who are enjoined by their religion to curse your christ and you Christians, who denounce your christ as an impostor and call his mother an harlot who had an illicit affair with a Roman soldier called panthera to birth him. I weep for foolish Christian zionist like you. As a Blackman do you know that the Jews were the leading merchants in the slave trade. Read 'The secret relationship between Jews and Blacks,' a research work written by the Nation of Islam

You obviously think Judaism is about the worship of God. No! Jews worship Satan. Rabbis do magic, wear amulets, are very superstitious, lie as a religious obligation, are occultic and wicked
Read this book: Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit by Michael Hoffman.

Do you know that there are charges that Jews kill Christian children for ritual purposes? Oya go read Passovers of blood by Ariel Toaff who is the son of the former Chief Rabbi of Rome

And last of all I know you also believe that Hitler killed six million Jews abi. Ohh the danger of a single story. Just recently YouTube banned all videos on the internet exposing their lies.

Bro go read the story of other side, weigh things up and gain an understanding.

Do not look at my moniker and think I'm a Muslim. I am not and never was and never will be. I used to be a Christian until 2 years ago so don't think I'm a Muslim hating Christians. Not at all. Cheers

Cc mossadagent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Sunsets: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2019
To Him it May Concern:
How many people are controlling and have controlled the destiny of Nigeria?
EkunKekere:
Wow. This is ignorance magnified. Jews who make up less than 0.01% control the destinies of 6 billion people Those 6 billion people must be animals.

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Sunsets: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2019
In depth, whether na facts or conjectures, I read in admiration.
Mujtahida:

At the first bolded: sorry to say but you are stark ignorant and it's excusable because many of Christians don't have understanding of history.

Now go download this few books written by Jews and Christians and get an understanding of the Jewish question.

These are a few books which I have read over the last ten years in my quest to understand the Jews and my eyes have been opened. You can also check these sites and read: realjew. com. Darkmoon.me, henrymakow. com

At the second bolded: have you read your Bible well at all? Who were the enemies of Christ?
1thessalonians 2v 14b - 15: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews. They killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and drove us out. They don't please God, and they are hostile to the entire human race(read the bolded again)

Do you know the extent of the Jewish hostility to the entire human race? The bloodletting they have caused, their lies, their deceit, the eternal victimorology? Guy you no sabi nada!

Revelation 2:9 and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Look at you here asslicking the Jews who call you goyim (cattle ), who spit when the pass a church and who are enjoined by their religion to curse your christ and you Christians, who denounce your christ as an impostor and call his mother an harlot who had an illicit affair with a Roman soldier called panthera to birth him. I weep for foolish Christian zionist like you.

You obviously think Judaism is about the worship of God. No! Jews worship Satan. Rabbis do magic, wear amulets, are very superstitious, are occultic and
Read this book: Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit by Michael Hoffman.

Do you know that there are charges that Jews kill Christian children for ritual purposes? Oya go read Passovers of blood by Ariel Toaff who is the son of the former Chief Rabbi of Rome

And last of all I know you also believe that Hitler killed six million Jews abi. Ohh the danger of a single story. Just recently YouTube banned all videos on the internet exposing their lies.

Do not look at my moniker and think I'm a Muslim. I am not and never was and never will be. I used to be a Christian until 2 years ago so don't think I'm a Christian hating Muslim. Not at all. Cheers

Cc mossadagent.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Sunsets: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Are there eCopies of these books you mentioned online? If yes, where can I get them for free?
Mujtahida:

Now go download this few books written by Jews and Christians and get an understanding of the Jewish question.

At the second bolded: have you read your Bible well at all? Who were the enemies of Christ?
1thessalonians 2v 14b - 15: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews. They killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and drove us out. They don't please God, and they are hostile to the entire human race(read the bolded again)

Look at you here asslicking the Jews who call you goyim (cattle ), who spit when the pass a church and who are enjoined by their religion to curse your christ and you Christians, who denounce your christ as an impostor and call his mother an harlot who had an illicit affair with a Roman soldier called panthera to birth him. I weep for foolish Christian zionist like you.

You obviously think Judaism is about the worship of God. No! Jews worship Satan. Rabbis do magic, wear amulets, are very superstitious, are occultic and

Do not look at my moniker and think I'm a Muslim. I am not and never was and never will be. I used to be a Christian until 2 years ago so don't think I'm a Christian hating Muslim. Not at all. Cheers

Cc mossadagent.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Mujtahida: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Sunsets:
Are there eCopies of these books you mentioned online? If yes, where can I get them for free?
Yes there are e books and I have read all of them except the one by Ariel Toaff.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by tsdarkside(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Stop rambling talking points. The author just pointed out ties to iran. I agree US politicians are zionist and bend over in terms of foreign policy. The USA has no plans of coming to Nigeria dont just make up dumb conspiracy theories. There's no geopolitical gain for USA or Israel.

their i agree with you....usa is on survival mode....most of their citizens dont even want anything to do with the rest of the world....

read their history....they always wanted to stay away....
this is war of interests....
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Mujtahida: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They have special provision under the constitution.

State security agencies have special provision under the constitution.
Lies big fat lies.
I dare you to show me just one section in the 1999 constitution or even any of our constitutions that have made special provisions for security agencies.

Where do you guys get this totalitarian thinking from? Do you know the implications of what you have so ignorantly been pushing? So security agencies can detain just about anyone indefinitely on the ground of threat to national security without the sanction of a court of law and you think its legal?

It happens but like the guy you engaged in your exchange with said, it's illegal.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Biety: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Mujtahida:

Yes there are e books and I have read all of them except the one by Ariel Toaff.
Mujtahida, I totaly agree with your submision about the jews,but I'm realy interested on the reasons you stoped going to church since two years ago.
Pls answer with details.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

I am a Christian and not a Muslim.

I am with the shiites and Palestinian cause because they have suffered great injustice.

This is the Christian thing to do but as a dense buharist, I don't expect you to grasp

I just proved to you that you are wasting your Christianity on Shiite, I have proved Iran don't recognise Christians so your support is useless.
Again, I don't believe you are a Christian because you have proved over & over you lack common sense, Christians can do better than that.

Again you are not a Christian because you support the Palestinian cause, truth is; the Palestinian problem is not a Christian problem, it is strictly Jewish & Islam problem, in the 2017 United Nations General Assembly, Buhari a Sunni muslim stood before the world and rang support for the Palestinians, I'm sure he won't try it again now that iranian backed groups have hijacked the Hamas leadership, to the extent of providing military capabilities to their Alqassan Brigade, use this time you are wasting on Shiite to identify your religion first, before your next embarrassment.
Jimmy carter and other christian actors are mere mediators nothing more, Palestinian issue is not our problem, you dont know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Xisnin:

You are a stark illiterate and you should go play with people on your level of intellect.
Is it so hard to read the links you posted and recognize a political statement for what it is?

How a supposed adult doesn't know the difference between extrajudicial killing by security
forces and state-sanctioned killing is quite baffling.

SARS and soldiers kill innocent people all the time while carrying out their duties, does that mean Buhari ordered them?

First you claimed it was an accident, I proved it was an assassination, now you want to lecture me on extraJudicial killings? bros, you are a learner, the right question you should be asking is this;

why did IBB lock El Zakzaky and threw away the key?
Why did Jonathan assassinate three of his kids linked to iranian intelligence?
why is Buhari hunting IMN like rats?

The day you can answer these questions correctly, that day, you will understand why we are begging you guys, please we are ok with Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba Sunni muslims, we dont need Shiites in Nigeria, everywhere they went, their only mission is destabilize and enthrone an Islamic republic, we dont need them, capish!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Mujtahida: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Biety:

Mujtahida, I totaly agree with your submision about the jews,but I'm realy interested on the reasons you stoped going to church since two years ago.
Pls answer with details.
First I had a deep spiritual need for a personal intimate relationship with God (even though I was not perfect) yet no answer, no response from God. Reading the Bible was no longer enough for me. Secondly l had a personal issue that had dogged my life for long. I prayed and prayed. No answer, no respite.

Even before these two things mentioned above I was researching the Jewish question and my eyes were opened to things I never knew before.

These three things made me come to the following personal conclusions
1. The God of the Bible is not the true God. A living God needs no book. The sun does not send emissaries to tell people about itself. It just shines.

2. I believe there's God but I don't think he wants to get personal as the Bible depicts.

3. Prayers get answered, miracles happen because these things are wired into the nature of the universe. It has nothing to do with Jesus or the God of the Bible. They happen even to pagans and people outside Christianity.

4. Billions have lived on earth before the Christian gospel, they died and even now many live good lives regardless of the gospels.

5. Hell is a lie. I cannot be induced by fear to worship God nor bribed by heaven or the promise of eternal life to obey God. I have no desire to live forever.

6. God needs no worship. It is childish. If God desires my obedience he should speak to me directly. No need for all the sideways, indirect methods Christians espouse as God speaking to people.

7. The Bible is a book of propaganda written by the Jews to advance their interest and drive for World domination. Jehovah is the tribal god of the Jews just like all other ancient people had their national gods. How could the true God who created all men and made the sun to shine on them choose just the Jews as his people? Think bro.

8. If the God of the Bible is the true living God dealing with us according to the Bible then there's no need for a book called the Bible. Adam never needed to read the Bible nor did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob read one. Man's relationship with his God should be free and spontaneous and without any intermediary be it Jesus Holy spirit, the Bible or church. Man should relate to his God just as he breathes the air. Free, natural and vital.

9. Jehovah is an impostor.

10. Whether I am right or wrong I've chosen to live my own life. The idea of giving one's life to christ is a false idea. My life is my life. Jesus lived his life. Let me also live my life. If hell turns out to be real, so be it. I'll go there and burn forever and I hope the acrid smell of my burning flesh becomes a sweet smelling sacrifice to Jehovah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Biety: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2019
@Mujtahida, a very deep and thoughtful reply from you. But bro do me a favour and read an article written by MARILYN ADAMSON. The title read:IS THERE A GOD? After going through it I'll like to see your thoughts/opinions about it. Sorry for not quoting u directly.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Mujtahida: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Biety:
@Mujtahida, a very deep and thoughtful reply from you.
But bro do me a favour and read an article written by MARILYN ADAMSON.
The title read:IS THERE A GOD?
Sorry for not quoting u directly.reason behind it.
Okay I will but note that I have not stated that there's no God. I don't just believe that Jehovah is God. Thanks though. I'll look for it and read it.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2019
EkunKekere:
Wow. This is ignorance magnified. Jews who make up less than 0.01% control the destinies of 6 billion people Those 6 billion people must be animals.

You don't need an equal number of Generals to command 10,000 troops.

The Jew's secret has been their ability to set up an agenda and follow it through generations.

They use infiltration, subversion, false patriotism, false conversion and deep seethed animosity of others through a supremacist tribe and religious mentality to control, manipulate and dominate society.

But there best weapon ever has been in controlling the narrative through their unfair dominance in the media and academia plus the financial and banking system.

In England, Jews have been marrying off their daughters to bankrupt aristocrats and raising the descendants of this marriages as Jews. Yes, Jewish ancestry requires the mother to be Jewish. A Jewish man who marries a gentile bride will not consider his own children as Jews. Why? Because, Jews are groomed by their mothers and later in their synagogues where full hate of the gentile and Christianity is indoctrinated into them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy / "This Is Not The Ahmed Bola Tinubu I Know" - Asari Dokubo Cries Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.