Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (29756 Views)

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. / Battle For Delegates: How Rivalry With Govs Resulted In Huge Loss For Lawmakers / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

You are liar like your fellow Adeboyans.

Christians and other minorities are protected under Iranian laws.

Meanwhile iranian Islamic consultative assembly the parliament of iran, the lawmakers of Iran doesn't recognise Christians, Christians dont even have a single minority sit in parliament out of the 5 their laws provided for, ironically they reserved one sit for Jews (their arch enemy) but forgot Christians their friend according to one Nairaland lunatic grin grin
You think you are talking to Daddy Showkey or bobrisky abi?
Iranian laws my arse, let me even ask you, why should we even be discussing iranian laws in Nigeria when we have our own laws? I think Buhari has been playing with you people.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2019
darediamond:

Eeeenh? What did you just say?

Long time ago, Nigeria future as been foreseen by these blood-sucking Olympians A.K.A Zionist.

They see us a Nation that have the Immense capacity to End there reign at least in Africa.

Later as events unfolded, we showed our true color. Remember days of Ecomong, South Africa liberation, etc.

To this devil worshippers headed by "mother sarcasm" namely Queen Elizabeth of England, Nigeria is a Potential World Power provided we are not checkmated.

Additionally, Nigeria is a Strategic country that have all capacities to compete globally in any given Field. We Nigerians have demonstrated all this traits they have with there diabolical power seen about us long time ago in there occultic meetings.

Nigeria as offended the West and it must be "balkanised" according to them.

The problems of terrorism in Nigeria is NOT ordinary as Nigerians sees it. WAR is been waged at us by the West indirectly via proxy Nations. But few people understands this.

This N.G.Os popping up here and there from the West are mostly Covet organisations which are part of there tools to bring Nigeria down.
America is just a Toool for England to destroy any Nation she seem fit.
Syria in addition to Nigeria is also a strategic Nation that was marked for Destruction apart from Nigeria. Libya was too!!

You need to see there global destructive agnda and how they have been gradually actualising them for you to know what is really going on!!

You will be shocked to your marrow if you read about all I pointed out here. Others are even more terrifying!

Do you know that A.I.D.S, EBOLA and other killer Viruses are actually developed by U.S.A to reduce world population starting in Africa?

My brother may you and me never be used for sacrifice ooo.
Amen.

I will recommend your post as test spread for mental diagnosis in all our teaching hospitals, craps like this can never crawl inside a normal person's head, impossible.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You really are new to international politics like Someone suggested earlier.

Your post are also incoherent just like they were this morning. grin

Iran has been prosecuting Christians since the Islamic Revolution in the 1970s

Here is an empirical evidence of christains prosecuted recently.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/iran-arrests-25-christians-raid-persecuting-believers-faith-jesus-christ.html

Don't mind the crack head, he wants to build alliance with Nigerian christians to make his caliphate easy, thunder will fire them back to iran.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

Explain to me, as an Adeboyan of the church of Moloch headed by the creed of Ananias, why did you vote and support the Sunni tyrant, Buhari?

You Adeboyans are far worse than BH because you masquerade as Christians while you are of the church of Satan.

Is that your incoherent understanding of the proof he showed clearly that Iran hates christians?
Stick to a sensible discussion, nobody has time to discuss Adeboye with someone that worship a mai-guard like El-zakzaky.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

I am a Christian and not a Muslim.

I am with the shiites and Palestinian cause because they have suffered great injustice.

This is the Christian thing to do but as a dense buharist, I don't expect you to grasp

This Guy has the IQ of a tadpole, you have been Lying that Iran is pro Christians several people proved you wrong as a congenital liar and historical maniac, you switch to another lie, are you a lying machine?
Have you apologised for your earlier lies?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

Are you still sleeping?

Northern Nigeria is a fundamental Islamic state complete with Amirs and home to the only surviving Sultan.

You are so vapidly dense

Northern Nigeria is not a fundamental Islamist state, the role of Amirs in the north is the same as our obas, Igwes, Obi's etc, how can you spill out so many lies per second, were you designed by Satan? the state government can do away with any of them at will.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Ahat a stupid statement. Nigeria isnt Islamic state clown. The Emir and sultan are simply traditions cultural institutions just like obas, chiefs, Igwes etc. The constitutionally recognized state government can split and dissolve them at any time. Thats why Kano legally split up Emirate.

The only thing contentious issue in my opinion is sharia. How do you have dual legal system in country. Even then the democraticly elected state government choose to pass sharia laws they cant supersede constitution with law being null though.

Sharia institutions are in our constitution the same way the South is entitled to customary institutions in the same constitution.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

Arrant nonsense as usual.

It was the British who made it so by recognising the Amir on the throne.

Prior to the British, did they depend on any secular govt to approve their appointment?

Dundee United

What was the political role assigned to the Amirs?
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Taavon2:

I'm trying to keep an open mind here. When the Boko Haram sect emerged around 2009, how many percent of the Nigerian Muslim population did they make up?

What is the connection between Boko Haram and Shiites?
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by olumalcolm(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria is just a play ground for america, israel, saudi and iran to test their might. I guess the script is still on the peripheral level, cos with all the comments up there, i guess there is more to come. Its only a matter of time b4 the actors take center stage. God save his people Amen. lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by adebisiema(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:
So Nigerians are just knowing that Elzakzaky is an Iranian intelligence operative in Nigeria.
Iran is currently sponsoring their protest & bribing Nigerian judges to free him, thank God for Buhari.
Tomorrow, he will be released on bail & shipped abroad, never to return again.
I Love This! Baba Where U Dy Always Read Ur News, Am Tired Of MSN With Their Propaganda,
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by justli: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

You are a brain dead individual to assume that the same killers of Christ and major persecutors of Christians are your friends.

I don't blame you. I blame the Scoffield Bible that gave rise to jew loving idiots like yourself parading as Christians.

Go and read up the Babylonian Talmud and the Zorah and read for yourself what modern day Judaism is all about before you come here with your Adeboye level of ignorance.

Just to clear things up, I was engaging you on the grounds that you were a Christian since you continue to make the assertion that Christ is the son of God

But that brings up to questioning what kind of Christian you are. A Christian that called the Bible 'scoffield bible'. A Christian who believes the Babylonian Talmud and the Zora is superior in knowledge and enlightenment to the Bible.

One can obviously see you don't believe the Bible is an inspired word of God.

Back to the discussion, God has made a promise to David, that his throne will reign for ever and ever. God further said 'he cannot lie. The throne of David will reign for ever more.' and on that day, Judah will be free.

He that will seat on the throne is Christ Jesus. Luke 1:31. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.

When God made the covenant with David, he knows his descendants will sin and fall out of the right path. But God has promised to chastised them with iron rod. And that explains the warning in Jeremiah and Isaiah, and the long history of enslavement of Israelites. But nonetheless, the love of God was with them. And his covenant was everlasting.

Talking about the Jews killing Jesus, we can all understand why. The people expected the Messiah, the king who would come and establish a kingdom that will free them from Roman subjugation. But Jesus was none of that.

The people just couldn't get how Jesus would have been the promised Messiah.

They totally missed that they will be a second coming. When He, will seat on the throne of his father David.

Now know one thing, Jesus is coming back to establish a kingdom in Jerusalem from where he would rule over all the earth.

The Jews are the chosen ones. God's love can never depart from them. His covenant is everlasting. And more Jews are coming to know the truth daily. And even more in the days to come.

Don't hate on Jews because you have spent your lifetime swallowing propaganda and sensational fairytale s against the children of God. The Bible hold the final truth. And we believe in the revealed word of God
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

Even this Sowore guy, Iran is bent on creating an Islamic state in Nigeria Elzakzaky or not.

I have clue whst soware deal is. Last vc time I read he was hanging out with Kanu. Thought he was going to do long form interview but instead this happened. I just wait to see what becomes of him like I did the former chief justice.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by emmaodet: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

So Iran has come to save Nigeria with a Buffoon like Elzakzaky from western imperialism? You guys are so brain washed that I can barely read any post that sounds coherent here.

The same hate Nnamdi Kanu brought against Hausa-Fulani, you guys have come with your hate for Israel and the west, I wonder how you will explain this logic to igbo jewish wannabes when creating your Islamic state in Nigeria.

Tell your masters in Iran that Nigeria doesn't need to be saved, by a bloody Iran, we are now Pro chinese, you guys can now go back to Tehran.

A dead country that inflation is so high that I couldn't buy a coffee? A country where $6 is 235k rial, after redenomination it came to about 25k rial wants to save Nigeria grin grin imagine using 235k to fill your tank in this country, meanwhile, petrol is the cheapest commodity there, try and buy anything else.

A country with a useless currency that needs two zeros to be removed before it could be paid in a bank wants to save Nigeria from the west, are you nuts?

Has Iran saved itself from western sanctions let alone save another?
Has Iran saved her JCPOA P5+1 deal to worry about Nigeria?

A shithole country that could barely sell 400kbbls of their oil from their production average of 3mbbls b4 now, wants to save Nigeria from the west with a Mai-guard like Elzakzaky, you guys are idiots.

grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

I don't expect you to know the answer haven been tutored by a mai-guard like Elzakzaky.
This is how Iran distributed only 5 Minority seats in his consultative assembly, Christians have 0 representation, you can keep your lies to yourself!

There are 2 seats for Armenians and one for each other minority: Assyrians, Jews and Zoroastrians. Given that the Bahá'í Faith is not recognized, they do not have seats in the parliament.

You can see clearly that Iran does not recognize Christians.

But Assyrians and Armenians are christians
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol doesn't make it non secular you clown. Nigeria is secular state since religious institutions dont make laws and freedom or religion is guaranteed. You wouldn't call UK Anglican state because it funds a Christian church. You bozos need to read a book before spouting nonsense.

As much as I have been following this debate and take your side, I must correct you on the issue of Emirs being mere traditional leaders. It supercedes that. They are religious leaders too and until we do away with this system, Nigeria will never know peace and progress.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

First you claimed it was an accident, I proved it was an assassination, now you want to lecture me on extraJudicial killings? bros, you are a learner, the right question you should be asking is this;

why did IBB lock El Zakzaky and threw away the key?
Why did Jonathan assassinate three of his kids linked to iranian intelligence?
why is Buhari hunting IMN like rats?

The day you can answer these questions correctly, that day, you will understand why we are begging you guys, please we are ok with Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba Sunni muslims, we dont need Shiites in Nigeria, everywhere they went, their only mission is destabilize and enthrone an Islamic republic, we dont need them, capish!!

Without Shiites in Nigeria, the country will still self destruct just like Somalia. Hausa fulanis and the ridiculous sunni religious ideologies with an illiterate mass and a maipulative elite are programmed to self destruct.

Are Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Maitastine Shiites?
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

You don't need an equal number of Generals to command 10,000 troops.

The Jew's secret has been their ability to set up an agenda and follow it through generations.

They use infiltration, subversion, false patriotism, false conversion and deep seethed animosity of others through a supremacist tribe and religious mentality to control, manipulate and dominate society.

But there best weapon ever has been in controlling the narrative through their unfair dominance in the media and academia plus the financial and banking system.

In England, Jews have been marrying off their daughters to bankrupt aristocrats and raising the descendants of this marriages as Jews. Yes, Jewish ancestry requires the mother to be Jewish. A Jewish man who marries a gentile bride will not consider his own children as Jews. Why? Because, Jews are groomed by their mothers and later in their synagogues where full hate of the gentile and Christianity is indoctrinated into them.

Hmm, with all these powers and smartness belonging to the jews, how come they weren't able to avoid the holocaust?
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

Northern Nigeria is not a fundamental Islamist state, the role of Amirs in the north is the same as our obas, Igwes, Obi's etc, how can you spill out so many lies per second, were you designed by Satan? the state government can do away with any of them at will.

Northern Nigeria may not be fully a fundamental islamist state but it is far from being secular as well! As a northern christian, I can tell you that it is in between and getting more fundamentalist by the day! So MossadAgent is not so far from the damn truth!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hmm, with all these powers and smartness belonging to the jews, how come they weren't able to avoid the holocaust?

The holohoax never happened.

The 6million figure has since been debunked because at that period, global Jewish population was hovering between 6-7million.

Majority of the Jews that died in concentration camps died in the later stages of the war from Typhus and starvation due to bombing of supply lines to the camps.

Zyklon B was as common as Snipper today and was used to delouse inmates of lice.

The so-called gas chambers where actually shower rooms for new inmates and where not air tight.

The holohoax story was pushed by Russian Jews who first invaded the camps. The actually used their own genocide of Christians in Russia to spin that lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Nowenuse: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:

The holohoax never happened.

The 6million figure has since been debunked because at that period, global Jewish population was hovering between 6-7million.

Majority of the Jews that died in concentration camps died in the later stages of the war from Typhus and starvation due to bombing of supply lines to the camps.

Zyklon B was as common as Snipper today and was used to delouse inmates of lice.

The so-called gas chambers where actually shower rooms for new inmates and where not air tight.

The holohoax story was pushed by Russian Jews who first invaded the camps. The actually used their own genocide of Christians in Russia to spin that lie.

You cannot be serious by this. There are live first hand stories from people who are still alive today about the gories of the holocaust and you say it is just a Russuian Jew propaganda? Are u for real? Abeg bros, park well.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Blue3k(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nowenuse:

As much as I have been following this debate and take your side, I must correct you on the issue of Emirs being mere traditional leaders. It supercedes that. They are religious leaders too and until we do away with this system, Nigeria will never know peace and progress.

I agree they are religious leaders. Its no different from Queen Elizabeth being both monarch and head of Church. That's up to the north to abolish there institution.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by darediamond(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

I will recommend your post as test spread for mental diagnosis in all our teaching hospitals, craps like this can never crawl inside a normal person's head, impossible.
Though you sound abusive, I need not to bring myself down to your level of reasoning. What you see in thw open about worls politics isn't what it really ia friend. Believe it or leave it, when they say Government you should know that in it true core, it is amalgamation of Private Families controlling the Commons.
To help you a bit: if you contact any of electroc Motor manufactures around the world and demand for lenzless resonant high voltage Motor, never will they manufacture such for anyone because it would backfire on Oil which they have signed oath to not make any Power Generating device that would end the reign of oil.
True Solar Cells have efficiency of over 1000% and CAN WORK ALSO IN THE NIGHT. But you can never see such Cells being commercially manufacture because of the oath manufactures have signed to.
I can go on and give you more examples of "behind the scenes" for to understand what you seem to know but which you actually do not know because of Coveted plans of thw global ELITES.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
darediamond:

Though you sound abusive, I need not to bring myself down to your level of reasoning. What you see in thw open about worls politics isn't what it really ia friend. Believe it or leave it, when they say Government you should know that in it true core, it is amalgamation of Private Families controlling the Commons.
To help you a bit: if you contact any of electroc Motor manufactures around the world and demand for lenzless resonant high voltage Motor, never will they manufacture such for anyone because it would backfire on Oil which they have signed oath to not make any Power Generating device that would end the reign of oil.
True Solar Cells have efficiency of over 1000% and CAN WORK ALSO IN THE NIGHT. But you can never see such Cells being commercially manufacture because of the oath manufactures have signed to.
I can go on and give you more examples of "behind the scenes" for to understand what you seem to know but which you actually do not know because of Coveted plans of thw global ELITES.

Pile of crap!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nowenuse:

Northern Nigeria may not be fully a fundamental islamist state but it is far from being secular as well! As a northern christian, I can tell you that it is in between and getting more fundamentalist by the day! So MossadAgent is not so far from the damn truth!

it is either you tell us what makes the north an Islamist state or keep quiet. No time to second guess what over fed kids think
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by jpphilips(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nowenuse:

Without Shiites in Nigeria, the country will still self destruct just like Somalia. Hausa fulanis and the ridiculous sunni religious ideologies with an illiterate mass and a maipulative elite are programmed to self destruct.

Are Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Maitastine Shiites?

grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

it is either you tell us what makes the north an Islamist state or keep quiet. No time to second guess what over fed kids think

It is a secular state that tolerates atheist and all other religions.

Fulani

And I don't mean the tribe
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by darediamond(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
jpphilips:

Pile of crap!!
It ia not meant for you a mere common to grasp the inner circle workings.
I pray you do not fall as sacrificial prey to them. Amen
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by EkunKekere: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2019
But in psychology, there is something known as the cognitive elite.

What this means is before any society can achieve cultural advancement, the most intelligent people should constitute the ruling classes.

It would appear that in order for the Jews to so thoroughly dominate these European societies, their IQs would have to be significantly higher than the average indigenous IQs of the European.

Given that Europe and the Western world at large are the most scientific and culturally advanced civilizations the world has ever known, that can't be an easy feat.

Meanwhile the poor, subevolved, borderline cretinous, ape men of subsaharan Africa delude themselves with conspiracy theories and BBN.

MossadAgent:

You don't need an equal number of Generals to command 10,000 troops.

The Jew's secret has been their ability to set up an agenda and follow it through generations.

They use infiltration, subversion, false patriotism, false conversion and deep seethed animosity of others through a supremacist tribe and religious mentality to control, manipulate and dominate society.

But there best weapon ever has been in controlling the narrative through their unfair dominance in the media and academia plus the financial and banking system.

In England, Jews have been marrying off their daughters to bankrupt aristocrats and raising the descendants of this marriages as Jews. Yes, Jewish ancestry requires the mother to be Jewish. A Jewish man who marries a gentile bride will not consider his own children as Jews. Why? Because, Jews are groomed by their mothers and later in their synagogues where full hate of the gentile and Christianity is indoctrinated into them.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by MossadAgent: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2019
EkunKekere:
But in psychology, there is something known as the cognitive elite.

What this means is before any society can achieve cultural advancement, the most intelligent people should constitute the ruling classes.

It would appear that in order for the Jews to so thoroughly dominate these European societies, their IQs would have to be significantly higher than the average indigenous IQs of the European.

Given that Europe and the Western world at large are the most scientific and culturally advanced civilizations the world has ever known, that can't be an easy feat.

Meanwhile the poor, subevolved, borderline cretinous, ape men of subsaharan Africa delude themselves with conspiracy theories and BBN.

Has nothing to do with Jewish overrated IQs but the highly nepotic and tribal mindset which the Jews have.

Jewish advancement in Europe can about through Jewish usury to princes and kings of Europe.

The Jews got rich lending money not because they were masters at banking and lending but because the Church forbade Christians to lend money at interest. The Jews then had monopoly of that venture and they got rich. With their wealth and the debt owed them by the nobility and merchants of Europe they acquired influence at royal courts, business, academia and govt.

The jew's progress is similar to that of Judas (Hebrew : Judah, German: Judean, Colloquial : Jew).

Judas profited from the betrayal of Christ.

What did he use his money for? To buy a land for his grave.

That is what the prophecy of the 12 disciples signifies. That, Judah - the purported only surviving tribe of Israel, will betray Christ and seek to reclaim Israel but that venture will lead only to his grave.

The jew is on a suicide mission thinking he is advancing to his Zion on the blood and sweat of Christians but little does he know he is buying his own grave in Palestine.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by EkunKekere: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Your ignorance of history would actually be amusing if only it were not so tragic.

How did Jews become usurers in Europe? Was it not because they were forced into it because Christians were forbidden from practicing it?

And how are Jews nepotic and tribalistic when most of them marry outside their culture?

[img]https://images./2F0uMBa9qe77fHV3Td0CB2.jpg[/img]

It's funny how Jewish IQ is dismissed when it suits antisemites but overhyped when it exposes their own stupidity.

[img]https://images./1HAsu49SfofxOpqFYsnJmW.jpg[/img]

MossadAgent:

Has nothing to do with Jewish overrated IQs but the highly nepotic and tribal mindset which the Jews have.

Jewish advancement in Europe can about through Jewish usury to princes and kings of Europe.

The Jews got rich lending money not because they were masters at banking and lending but because the Church forbade Christians to lend money at interest. The Jews then had monopoly of that venture and they got rich. With their wealth and the debt owed them by the nobility and merchants of Europe they acquired influence at royal courts, business, academia and govt.

The jew's progress is similar to that of Judas (Hebrew : Judah, German: Judean, Colloquial : Jew).

Judas profited from the betrayal of Christ.

What did he use his money for? To buy a land for his grave.

That is what the prophecy of the 12 disciples signifies. That, Judah - the purported only surviving tribe of Israel, will betray Christ and seek to reclaim Israel but that venture will lead only to his grave.

The jew is on a suicide mission thinking he is advancing to his Zion on the blood and sweat of Christians but little does he know he is buying his own grave in Palestine.
Re: Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims by Taavon2: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
jpphilips:

What is the connection between Boko Haram and Shiites?

Boko Haram was not violent at first. The Shiites aren't violent now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.