Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock (466 Views)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Thugs Are Attacking #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja, Close To Aso Rock / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Goodwills: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
According to a source, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has broken his silence on the current Fulani herdsmen menace and security situation of the country.

Speaking today during Sunday mass, the fearless Catholic priest vowed to lead a protest himself in person to Asorock if the Fulani continues with the killings. President Buhari should o something About the Fulani Herdsmen.

“If this Fulani herdsmen killing continue again in Nigeria I Rev father Ejike mbaka will lead 1000 youths to shutdown Aso rock”, Rev. Fr. Mbaka explodes.

Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka supported the election of Mohammed Buhari in 2015 and also supported him in 2019, but it looks like everybody is provoked with the current security situation in the country.

Read More: https://odinceblog.com/father-mbaka-warns-buhari-says-if-killings-continue-i-will-lead-protest-to-aso-rock/

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by samuel900(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
But I heard Buhari doesn't listen to anyone
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by realstars: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
This one no go easy ooo
We are in again.

Pls. Man of God continue pray that, the God who bright him should take him from us.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by MossadAgent: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Look at this fool.

Between El Zackzacky and you who was closer to Buhari?

Try nonsense and your adoration venture will be bulldozed and you will bunk mates with Zackzacky wherever they are hiding him.

Abi, you think say nah only you dey shake Buhari hand?

Idiot

1 Share

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by kings59: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:
Look at this fool.

Between El Zackzacky and you who was closer to Buhari?

Try nonsense and your adoration venture will be bulldozed and you will bunk mates with Zackzacky wherever they are hiding him.

The pope, CAN and all the whole bishops world wide would are by his side.

Reason before commenting. grin grin grin

Let me also remind you; he even reacted to the killing of a priest.

Let him go and ask Ohakim what led to his downfall, or even ambode's wife that had issues with a church.... because they didn't recognise her, today sanwo Olu is topping grin grin

"Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm"

There is power in that quote.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by MossadAgent: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
kings59:

The pope, CAN and all the whole bishops world wide would are by his side.

Reason before commenting. grin grin grin

Which useless Pope?

That one that can't stop craving for Muslim diks?
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Aladdin1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
I doubt this story is true.if its true.i sure want to see how mbaka would be disgraced by the monster he helped to create.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by kings59: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
MossadAgent:

Which useless Pope?

That one that can't stop craving for Muslim diks?

Buhari should arrest Atiku naa let us see the effect grin grin
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by MossadAgent: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Aladdin1:
I doubt this story is true.if its true.i sure want to see how mbaka would be disgraced by the monster he helped to create.

He will be taught his place very soon.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by Abfinest007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
joke of the century . I will be the the most happiest person if u really carry out your threat.
Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by hedonido: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mbaka is a bloody idiot. There are fake pastors, and there are also fake Catholic priests. Mbaka is a bastard fake Catholic priest, just like that old fool they call 'Father' Edeh of Elele and Madonna University. And I say this as a proud Catholic.

God punish them.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Warns Buhari Says, If Killings Continue, I Will Lead Protest To Aso Rock by moonbender(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
hedonido:
Mbaka is a bloody idiot. There are fake pastors, and there are also fake Catholic priests. Mbaka is a bastard fake Catholic priest, just like that old fool they call 'Father' Edeh of Elele and Madonna University. And I say this as a proud Catholic.

God punish them.

With all these bad records from your priests, you shouldn't be proud bro

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Zaki-biam (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers, Police Officers Engage In Deadly Fight (watch Video) / Boy, 8, Jumps To His Death From 9thfloor Apartment After A Beating From Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.