Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,212 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (4678 Views)

My People, What Did You All Drink Today? :D / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! / Last Words Spoken By Famous People At Death, Or Shortly Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Omokemesi(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2010
THE LAST WORDS OF Erskine Childers, Irish Patriot executed by firing squad 1922 : "Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Omokemesi(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2010
THE LAST WORDS OF Queen Louise, Queen of Prussia "I am a Queen, but I have not the power to move my arms."
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Omokemesi(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2010
THE LAST WORDS OF Emily Dickinson, Poet, 1886: "I must go in, the frog is rising."
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Omokemesi(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2010
THE LAST WORDS OF Louis XVIII King of France, 1824: "A King should die standing."
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Omokemesi(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2010
LAST WORDS OF Joan Crawford, actress, 1977: "Damn it. . . Don't you dare ask God to help me." To her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2010
This thread has got me thinking about ma life and how each day is a step closer to ones grave,well like its said death is a price we all must pay,its indeed an inevitable end,so i pray ma dying words should be its about time Lord here i come,now you can answer all my questions(ofcourse i'd be 100+ by then God please o)
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Trinity33(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2010
I love u God, i'm comin to meet u, i love u God
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
I hope mine will be d islamic article of faith. But in d absence of none, it will be "another drink pls!"
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by pendusky(m): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2012
Is the poster on sick bed? Sowie bro, for nw we dnt hav last words!
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2012
Karl marx said"Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
Re: Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? by cbravo2: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Freedom in jean paul sartre: the challenge of responsibility in nigeria’s democratic governance
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/philosophy/freedom-in-jean-paul-sartre-the-challenge-of-responsibility-in-nigerias-democratic-governance/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture: The Most Hairy Girl In Africa! / PHOTO: Man Collects His Wife's Breast From His Child During Breastfeeding / Two Ethiopian Heroes Who Lost Their Heads To Their Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.