Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (83191 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mopol wey Mumu..

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
She is a woman and why in hell would he be thinking about other men? Is he gay?

Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
He must have fucvked the living daylights out of her and do all night on top without rest. Lol

Why the girl no go para, with pains all over her waist, thighs and pussy lol..

Ashawos dey try. Ha! God!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nearly FCT, God can still do it.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.

Go and download inmessage, log in and you'll be surprised to see your crush shouting 'hookups only'.

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
My God this is so shameful.. I can't watch
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
this lady is old enough to be his daughter. shame on him
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Whatthesugar: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is disgraceful
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
zoba88:
A Mopol officer has been disgraced in Lekki after he refused to pay Olosho he took home complete money.Mikky who shared the news wrote...

'Nigeriaforce.d mopol took d olosho home and agreed to pay her 7k 4 all night game.. Naso mata got changed dis morning.. He no want pay her anytin except 1k wey him b give d girl to pay her cabin room.. I even confronted d mopol myself to even respect his age and d uniform on him but all went adamant nt until we seized his face cap and torch light. He den remove 4k to pay d girl.. This happened dis morning at DANGOTE REFINERY, IDASHO. IBEJU LEKKI'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/drama-as-prostitute-fights-mopol-who.html

But some people no get taste sha...why I go carry this miss pepeye 7k...the shayo don clear for the officer eye
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why is it that Police always want something for free.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by yeman1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
useless police ..upon all d bribe they took,, how much is 4k he can't pay. idiot
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
This mobile police should be back with immediate effect.
He his a disgrace to Nigeria police force.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
And your common sense didn't tell you to censor their faces.
What exactly did you gain from exposing them?
If he is sacked, he will surely turn into an armed robbers.
Live and let's live!

To the Mopol, it is their stock in trade to arrest sex workers indiscriminately and harass or rape them, he thought he would get away with this too.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
What does he takes the girl for sef! Una for beat am small. Yeye police man!
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stop spending money on tv monthly subscription. The world is moving to iptv. My IPTV channels comes with over 9000 live channels from over 25 country. You have the right to watch any live games not the games your tv channels providers makes available for you. Why pay for Netflix when my IPTV subscription comes with over 6000 Video on demand the same as Netflix. IPTV annual subscription is cheaper than what pay TV collect from us every month. Over a year+ that I discovered IPTV, I have not paid any TV provider in Nigeria. I watch Europa, UEFA, EPL, LALIGA, ETC. I will provide a two day free code if you are ready to change your TV experience. I as dey here, guys from Europe and US are paying for my Channels code. Chart me on 08122218470, 08077733373

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
And your common sense didn't tell you to censor their faces.
What exactly did you gain from exposing them?
If he is sacked, he will surely turn into an armed robbers.
Live and let's live!

To the Mopol, it is their stock in trade to arrest sex workers indiscriminately and harass or rape them, he thought he would get away with this too.
and ur sense not let you know that the police commit crime?

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
bigcasava1:
and ur sense not let you know that the police commit crime?

Mr sense, which crime?
My comments are not for people like you, OK!
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
don't several guys lay the average gf too
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
The guy na staff. Why the girl dey ask for money. Abi she not dey enter Lagos buses?

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
but prostitution is illegal oga mopol
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Repent!!! immorality is sin, it leads to hell!!!! where their worms do not die, and the fire is not quenched! Believe in Jesus !!

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
He dey claim "staff". undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
golddust6000:
Each time I look at Nigerian I think of feeding them, they really look hungry.

Who be this one na.Have you eating today? Thunder � you there.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Icelake111: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
Have wondered how many lay ur gf?
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by ehmmy11(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
You mean someone was going to pay 7k for this Lepa girl if you wanna chop meat chop better one grin

PS: any girl that values her life should not dream of dating just any force man... I classify dem high risk..
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Grupo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:

Different guys also lay with your girlfriend bro.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by abimic(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
How people enjoy companies with prostitutes baffle me, knowing fully well they kissed different people with all sort of repugnant odors, chai, some men handle their health like it is a child's play. The bar can never be lowered because of an immediate feeling or urge. No way, class is everything!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cmoni1:
All dis smallish girls dey get mind whey pass there body sha.
e be like say u know Sabi ashawo way, if u like make be golliath, u must pay before or after service
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
That girl look like an under 23!!! shocked shocked shocked

She should venture into something more resourceful than sex business!! May she not fall into ritualists hands.... Tender age shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Yahoo Boy Kills His Twin Brother In Delta, Found Seated Beside Decomposing Body / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.