Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (83203 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Mopol Officer Shoots Man Dead During LG Election In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
very useless guy. he thought he could chance the girl. basatard. maybe that money they negotiated is what would have carried her through the next day. Nigerian police - the scum of the universe.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shameless man. They shoulda beat him up
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Badonasty:

But some people no get taste sha...why I go carry this miss pepeye 7k...the shayo don clear for the officer eye

No b small matter Bros

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Disgraceful.

These ladies should learn to collect atleast half of the money before anything.

#SayNoToProstitution
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by fardes(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/drama-as-prostitute-fights-mopol-who.html
this girl look like a lady I know in a village, that kill her mother for calling her a prostitute o. anyway one day will be your one day o.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
This Buhari government employees sef grin
Buhari also carries oloshos in the villa, they service him every Thursday, Abba Kyari is the pim..p that brings olosho to Buhari in the villa, they give Buhari blowjobs to reset his brain, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering from hunger and starvation grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by MILLERMannn: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
victorian:
He must have fucvked the living daylights out of her and do all night on top without rest. Lol

Why the girl no go para, with pains all over her waist, thighs and pussy lol..

Ashawos dey try. Ha! God!

In fact, they are really trying!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by ohem007(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Agbada don hang for barb wire...

He no gree come down
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Kilo Kilo
Konji na bastard
when konji hold you bad..you can promise the girl heaven on earth..
Baby i swear i go buy the whole earth for u
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by deltateam: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cmoni1:
All dis smallish girls dey get mind whey pass there body sha.

She no get mind anything. The only thing is she get home advantage. They have pimps around like op who fight for them should things get out of hand.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by deltateam: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
ornicus:
very useless guy. he thought he could chance the girl. basatard. maybe that money they negotiated is what would have carried her through the next day. Nigerian police - the scum of the universe.

Go check whether your sister dey there o.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Iwonttell(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yes o the girl needs to relocate from that area if not her days are num
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Iwonttell(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
The girl needs to relocate from that area if not her days are num
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Obynopositive: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Disgrace to NPF this dude needs to be retrenched.... Abi he thing say this one na bribe abi Illegal road block..i laff in Swahili grin grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
MILLERMannn:

In fact, they are really trying!

One of the hardest jobs.

Day in, day out, 24/7

God please save the ones that wish to leave such job for good and bless them with a honourable and profitable job / buisness in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by WetSmoke: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
What type of nonsense is this? I need that OBJ's meme.
So if people gather and start asking " what happened "?, how can he begin to explain this.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
So olosho dey that Dangote refinary side grin

Olomo wewe area in ibeju lekki

I still think that place is too village like sha grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na me fear that thing pass o. The only Ashawo I've slept with, I went to do a HIV blood test. I nor know nor dey o
Olalan:
So shameful for both the man and the lady.........the man should be disciplined adequately cause prostitution still remains illegal in Nigeria as at today.
BTW how men lay with prostitutes puzzles me knowing that several guys lay with them.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
ediko5:

So many Nigerian young ladies are prostitutes especially in places like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Enugu, Calabar. Etc.

It all depends on where you meet them. If you meet a commercial sex worker in church or decent place will you detect she's a prostitute?

wrong adjectival order... So many young Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
lol...konji has cleared from his waist and he then realized that perhaps the to.to wasn't worth the money. Bros agreement na agreement o...
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That MOPOL vagabond robbed that woman of her wage but the crowd there are mute.

If it were a regular dude now they'd mob him.

A police officer should know better. How will the IGP feel to know one of his officers fvcks on 'credit'?

Im telling you. I feel bad for the girl. This is same as if he walked into a restaurant and ordered food then refused to pay after the whack. Thats stealing by deception, bad!
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Abdulaaleem: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is this girl even 20 yet? it's a shame.. but who am to judge?
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by mrpatozky(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Disgraceful.

#SayNoToProstitution

That one no fit work o... If they now collect money you will start hearing "ah I don't give bj o..." "oya cum fast na"... "I cannot ride please"... Payment before have been tested and doesn't work grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Abdulaaleem: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is this girl even 20 yet? but who am I to judge.. it's a shame
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
...see the small girl self
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrpatozky:

That one no fit work o... If they now collect money you will start hearing "ah I don't give bj o..." "oya cum fast na"... "I cannot ride please"... Payment before have been tested and doesn't work grin
Grand Patron I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
the man Bleep her so tay her waist do crack.

he thought its was a free ride from alaba to oshodi..

Nigerian police like konji no be small you will see them looking unkempt you won't knw they Bleep there life away everyday...

stupid police but let them strip this one right now. let him go to jail for Bleep sake.

*spits on them all.
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by 11doubledee: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Disgraceful.

#SayNoToProstitution
You mean?
Collect haa... f and say no to prostitution.
grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bloggers, your lies can kill. That girl is not a prostitute
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
deltateam:

Go check whether your sister dey there o.

How could she be there when your mother got there first? na ya mama and her mopol 'staff'toto wey carry area na. so te she give birth to you, omo olosho with diminished mental faculties. son of a olosho who always got ripped off kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry
Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
The moment a girl sees your unclothedness, you two have become agemates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
i don talk am be4 and i go talk am again, military men and civilian women jux dey lyk 5 and 6 sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Gay Lovers Caught Having Sex In Lagos, Arraigned (Photo) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.