Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job (610 Views)

Help A Friend Is Inviting Me To Burkinafaso To Work. / My Friend Is Confused / Interested In A Cleaning Job With A Reputable Organization? [contract Job] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by ruthieo(f): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good evening please help a sister
She is in need of a job even if its cleaning
She has ssce
Please help
Thanks and God bless
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
ruthieo:
Good evening please help a sister
She is in need of a job even if its cleaning
She has ssce
Please help
Thanks and God bless
Location pls
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by Vitalis100(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2019
I have a job
DESCRIPTION:...We need a girl who wishes to save money.
Taking care of a sick man, he's incapacitated which means he can't do anything by himself so, we need a girl or two girls who will be able to take care of him, as well as live there. She'll be in charge of the cooking, bathing,the man and house. She'll be comfortable as everything she wants is always available for her.
One girl...#15,000 (must be strong and determined,and down to earth)
Two girls...#10,000 each
Call 08066733529 or 08160056979 for details
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by ruthieo(f): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Location pls

She is in lagos
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by NoraPibowei(f): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Vitalis100:
I have a job
DESCRIPTION:...We need a girl who wishes to save money.
Taking care of a sick man, he's incapacitated which means he can't do anything by himself so, we need a girl or two girls who will be able to take care of him, as well as live there. She'll be in charge of the cooking, bathing,the man and house. She'll be comfortable as everything she wants is always available for her.
One girl...#15,000 (must be strong and determined,and down to earth)
Two girls...#10,000 each
Call 08066733529 or 08160056979 for details
Here in Lagos such person is paid 50k,your amount is too poor

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Cleaning Job by wisestman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
ruthieo:

She is in lagos
Where in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant At Ikeja / Hotel General Manager (urgently Hiring) / 30k - 50k JOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.