Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) (29751 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Fidelismaria: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Hold your position Fulani herdsmen
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by SimDan95(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
he is fighting against the powers and principalities of iberiberism

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by naijajobx: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Another fake Pastor selling jesus. End time signs
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by blank(f): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na pastor win this one o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hold your Tachi man of God
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by CapitanS: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pastor no get chills at all grin.
That Satan go think twice before e attack any pastor again

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
BenAndrew:
Insanity everywhere in this country. Las Las everybody will run mad one day in Nigeria
Shey dem tell you say na Naija be that undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by DejiSantos: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
lol what on earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jamaicans are some crazy asz mufuggus, but on a lighter note, the pastor did display some impressive fighting form in delivering that debilitating karate kick, before going in for a full MMA take-down in the parking lot, while a nearby car's burglar alarm went off in response to the earth-shaking rumble in da jungle.

I love it. Hopefully we will be treated to many more videos of Gon-Fu pastors whuppin mufuggus aszes in public places.

Thank you Jeeeeeeesus !
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by nNEOo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephendeals:
grin grin

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;.

But it also says

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle

Choose the scripture that suits your situation cheesy

cheesy
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by joinnow: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Church drama

Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by WildChild00(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Emmzy201:
Hold your position bihari
I command you to fall down and go to hell

Hold your position well ooooo no time ooo grin
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by krize(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
I can see Nollywood making a movie already..."Hold Your Position Satan"... Movie's gonna be dope AF
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by colestephan86: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cutezt:
A pastor in a video, has gone viral after he was caught up in a fight with a man.

In the video , the pastor can be heard using a microphone to shout "hold your position Satan", after a man came to attack him, the pastor was quick enough to throw a kick at the man, which grew into a full blown brawl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3AVPPxHcEs

if truly Africans know so much about God as we always claim, how come we haven't come to terms that God works with principles and rules.
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin The pastor is physically and spiritually fit shocked
Na so o bros...no be only spiritual warfare dey o lol grin
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by onyepapa(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
The Satan suppose beat stupid commot for him body.

Make he go tell Igbo herdsmen that story when they want to kidnap him. His beating go X2
sounding like your user name, PVSSY!! what a shame
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Pvssy: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
onyepapa:
sounding like your user name, PVSSY!! what a shame

Who are you in this country please? Can you summarise in 150 words.
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephendeals:
grin grin

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;.

But it also says

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle

Choose the scripture that suits your situation cheesy
The things of the old testament are there so that we can understand the things of the spirit. The new testament is much more spiritual. Therefore, the second passage you cited doesn't contradict the first, it only helps us better understand it.
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mutemenot:
grin The pastor is physically and spiritually fit shocked

Nigga doesn't know how to turn the other cheek.

Nigga be like slap one cheek and I'll kick your butt
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
armadeo:

Nigga doesn't know how to turn the other cheek.

Nigga be like slap one cheek and I'll kick your butt

This Sunday, try the pastor or rev to see his reaction ..Them say make we forgot wetin them write for motor body enter dey go
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Emmzy201:
Hold your position bihari
I command you to fall down and go to hell

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
He should examine the life of Jesus Christ if He fought His accusers on earth.
Re: Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) by Stephendeals: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

The things of the old testament are there so that we can understand the things of the spirit. The new testament is much more spiritual. Therefore, the second passage you cited doesn't contradict the first, it only helps us better understand it.

I did not say it contradict the first anyway what then what your interpretation of this

Luke 22:36

He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Why will someone sell his clothes to buy swords that will not be useful to them since they are according to you are not allowed to protect themselves from harm

The things of the old testament will help someone to understand here "that there is time for everything, a time to plant and a time to pull down, a time to give birth and to die"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win / Man Proposes To Lady At Shiloh 2017: Miracle Marriage / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.