Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance (584 Views)

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu / Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
OPE IS GONE. Ope wakes up every other day, and lost the zeal to live, she was the type to envy, the type you see with a bottle of coke and maybe cake, the type you think lacks nothing as regard finances, Ope bought lots of things, thanks to Ope's parents, Ope isn't a dullard, she just lost the zeal to focus on school, Ope doesn't have hard life , she only have hard brain problem. When Ope resumed school for the semester, the demons resumed with her, they ceased her sleep and eat her brains, they created fears such that Ope couldn't cross road at the fear of vehicle, Ope only goes out at night and walk at road side without crossing, Ope had little or no friend, often time lonely and had no one to talk to, Ope hated schooling, it is like anytime she goes to class the demons(in forms of course mates) are mocking her or penetrating her with judging eyes, some said she doesn't greet people , Others say she talks to few people and thus must be rude, no one knows the demons of Ope, that the sight of people a times frightens her. When Ope doesn't attend school everyone sees her as unserious, but Ope kept it in, when she wakes up every morning it is like death is near, When Ope finally spoke out her ordeals in the hands of depression and mental illness, only few understand. One prayer house to another could not help Ope, When Ope's antidepressants drugs didn't work, she knew she was beyond redemption. Ope knew she was beyond redemption because she suddenly lost interest in life, she lost interest in sleep, simple things like common bathing, combing of hairs, brushing of teeth become so difficult , Simple everyday activities is a nightmare for her. She became so anxious of little matters and at times wonder if she would end up with high blood pressure, Ope had no problem yet had lots of pressure on her shoulder , pressures which emanated from her brain and fears, Ope knew when she dies no one would miss her asides her mum (But then she would get over it ), Ope had cause pain for so many people. Ope is gone, if she doesn't go , the spiritual world will come take her away, they hate Ope's earthly peace because she is a glorious child .
she had written four books and published two books and some correction Even made by the director of all school in Ondo state and one of the great writter of our time Bashorun seinde arogbofa
she was the best in her secondary School days
wining many awardees .

note : some lecturer had nut even published any books of their own but she had
she had passion for writing

source : her friend

keep finding error here Epeleh
Re: The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance by Tolexander: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stardaramedia:
OPE IS GONE. Ope wakes up every other day, and lost the zeal to live, she was the type to envy, the type you see with a bottle of coke and maybe cake, the type you think lacks nothing as regard finances, Ope bought lots of things, thanks to Ope's parents, Ope isn't a dullard, she just lost the zeal to focus on school, Ope doesn't have hard life , she only have hard brain problem. When Ope resumed school for the semester, the demons resumed with her, they ceased her sleep and eat her brains, they created fears such that Ope couldn't cross road at the fear of vehicle, Ope only goes out at night and walk at road side without crossing, Ope had little or no friend, often time lonely and had no one to talk to, Ope hated schooling, it is like anytime she goes to class the demons(in forms of course mates) are mocking her or penetrating her with judging eyes, some said she doesn't greet people , Others say she talks to few people and thus must be rude, no one knows the demons of Ope, that the sight of people a times frightens her. When Ope doesn't attend school everyone sees her as unserious, but Ope kept it in, when she wakes up every morning it is like death is near, When Ope finally spoke out her ordeals in the hands of depression and mental illness, only few understand. One prayer house to another could not help Ope, When Ope's antidepressants drugs didn't work, she knew she was beyond redemption. Ope knew she was beyond redemption because she suddenly lost interest in life, she lost interest in sleep, simple things like common bathing, combing of hairs, brushing of teeth become so difficult , Simple everyday activities is a nightmare for her. She became so anxious of little matters and at times wonder if she would end up with high blood pressure, Ope had no problem yet had lots of pressure on her shoulder , pressures which emanated from her brain and fears, Ope knew when she dies no one would miss her asides her mum (But then she would get over it ), Ope had cause pain for so many people. Ope is gone, if she doesn't go , the spiritual world will come take her away, they hate Ope's earthly peace because she is a glorious child .
she had written four books and published two books and some correction Even made by the director of all school in Ondo state and one of the great writter of our time Bashorun seinde arogbofa
she was the best in her secondary School days
wining many awardees .

note : some lecturer had nut even written any books of their own but she had

Everything said above about her was true

She told me some things relating to all these while we were together in her 100level then. cry cry

She even told me how she was possessed when she was young and delivered. Then I was thinking she was just lying and didn’t ........

Thank God it never happened
Many things I can’t say here
She was so wierd

May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance by doctokwus: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2019
This her friend is a disgrace to her memory,and a disgrace to the educational sector,worse a tertiary institution,assuming she is in one.
A lady that wrote 4 books having a friend that can't put 2 correct English sentences together.Shameful.

3 Likes

Re: The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance by judgementyard(m): 2:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Ope RIP

The writer just murdered the English language!

1 Like

Re: The Punch : OAU Student Says I Didn't Commit Suicide Over Academy Performance by TheSpellChecker: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Stardaramedia:

note : some lecturer had nut even written any books of their own but she had

I only saw this.

And I am so disappointed, seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Coast Clears As Obaro Of Kabba Welcomes Jibrin To His Palace / Yoruba Leaders Demand State Police As OPC Celebrates 25 Years / Eyewitnesses Revealed That Tanzanian Drug Dealers Killed Sout African Taxi Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.