Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu (16296 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / Uzodimma Fulfills Pledge To Sponsor Brilliant Student Abroad For Studies Imo S / Fareedah Oyolola, Nigerian Student Emerges World’s Most Brilliant Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by ManirBK: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
President Bola Tinubu says he stood out academically when he was a student.

The president, who is currently in India for the G-20 Summit, said this during an interaction with Nigerians on Thursday evening.

According to a statement by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President, Media and Publicity, the meeting was attended by several Nigerian students studying in India.

Tinubu told the students that with dedication, honesty, determination, and a change of mindset, they can reach for the top in their respective careers.

He said: Good education brought me here and I am happy to stand before you here as the President of Nigeria. I started small. I was a security guard. I was a tutor in school. I was a brilliant student. I joined Deloitte and was trained by one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, because of my education.

“When I joined them, I asked them, do you have branches in Nigeria and they said, ‘we have a lot of clients that will take you, if you want to go home.’ That’s how I got to Exxon Mobil and was a very successful accountant, auditor-general, and treasurer, until I joined politics with a can-do attitude.

“You can also do it; do not be despondent in any way. Nigeria is ready to accommodate all. It does not matter which part of Nigeria you are from.”

The President called on Nigerians to harness the country’s rich diversity as a uniquely powerful tool for advancing prosperity and national development for the benefit of all citizens.

“We are here to present a new future to you. A future of a country that is so rich, endowed, and highly populated. Very dynamic, unique in its culture, tradition, and ethnicity. That is what will make our prosperity possible, if only we can make use of our diversity for prosperity,” he said.

President Tinubu also told the meeting that he ran for the highest office in the country because of the fact that, despite the great human and natural resource wealth of the nation, the leadership and public sector management deficit in the country held Nigeria back from manifest destiny.

“We are not poor in knowledge. We are not poor in human resources. We are only poor in management and leadership, and that is why I ran for president, to help all of us mould the soul of our country in the right direction,” the President said.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Yusuf Tuggar, explained that President Tinubu’s foreign policy thrust included four Ds, with one of them being Diaspora, which focuses on improving the quality of services that Nigerians in the Diaspora receive at Nigerian Missions abroad.

“The issue of passport delays will be a thing of the past. You won’t have to wait indefinitely for your passports to be ready. Secondly, you are the first point of contact between Nigerians and other countries. We can’t grow beyond what our people project. That is why it is very important for you to project a consistently positive image of Nigeria online and off-line,” Tuggar said.

Earlier, Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings, told pressmen that Nigeria was the best place to invest and that a bet on Nigerians is one of the best bets anyone can ever make, citing Nigerian success in all countries of the world.

“We believe in Africa, but especially in Nigeria. An investment in Nigeria promises a return that is scarcely found anywhere in the world and I do business across several continents,” Elumelu said.

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-a-brilliant-student-says-tinubu/

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by ManirBK: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Gifted Jagaban is Talking pls comot for Road

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by iammo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
ManirBK:
h

Please bro space and paragraph the thread

Thanks

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
He needs not speak further.

His class of grade, his performance both as a civil and public servant speak volumes.

One criminal from agulu with 3rd class in Philosophy and woeful performance as a public servant is comparing his miserable situation with the great Jagaban.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by iammo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

President of Nigeria at 70s

Question 1

Abibatu Mogaji OON from Iragbiji Osun state and Iyaloja General of Lagos, NPN woman leader under Jakande

Who was Peter Obi's Father or Mother, what are their names?!

Question 2:

Tinubu submitted his Richard Darsley College Diploma Certificate, His NYSC, and His Chicago State University Certificate

Why did Peter Obi submit only his GCE results written in 1990 to INEC, where are his Bsc certificate from UNN Nsuka and Original SSCE results, have any of his supporters seen his certificate If so show us

Question 3:

Tinubu's Classmates and School mates are alive and healthy e.g Mrs Mrs Olayinka Adedayo owner of Tasty Fried chicken, Tunde Badejo of Soft Alliance

Who are Peter Obi's Classmates, his supporters should name atleast one, also where did he work, with who

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool We know you are a First Class student baba.
Jagaban!

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
In the Country of the Blind "One eyed" man is King.

When surrounded by illiterates and fools..even a thug is Aristotle cool.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LikeAking: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Making sense..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by pdppower: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeya. That's why none of your teachers or mates in primary and secondary schools remember you and come out to say you were mates at school.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by bigdawg7: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
A drug dealer at what age?
iammo:
cool

Mobil Executive at 30s

Senator Lagos at 40s

Governor Lagos at 50s

President of Nigeria at 70s

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by bigdawg7: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
nonsense talk

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by helinues: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Toh

2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by iammo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
bigdawg7:

You too Go and sell drugs maybe you fit become counselor for your village or maybe na Buba Marwa and NDLEA go use you shine

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by helinues: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
bigdawg7:

Perhaps, he was your supplier back then. Tell us more as an insider

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Naijanascam: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
He needs not speak further.

His class of grade, his performance both as a civil and public servant speak volumes.

One criminal from agulu with 3rd class in Philosophy and woeful performance as a public servant is comparing his miserable situation with the great Jagaban.

It's better than being a Skull Miner and a tomb raider

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
In which secondary school?

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by LikeAking: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Although its his personal achievement…

Let him also tell about him meaning contributions to humanity and Nigeria at large, judging by his access to various life changing positions.

In reality all his intelligence has only brought success to him only and not the society or nation at large…

Been a brilliant student his good, but it’s doesn’t empower a leader to create real change in Nigeria, President Tinubu is a good example…

Judging by his leadership skills and pattern I think president Tinubu posses only class room skills and not real life developmental skills..

I think a vice chancellor position in one of our local universities is a perfect position for president Tinubu…

The president spent most of his life developing his brain for only academic excellence, but did not develop himself to contribute anything meaningful to our nation or the society at large…

I stand to be corrected…

8 Likes

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by ManirBK: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
bigdawg7:
very soon we will get you arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by asanausana91: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
ManirBK:
President Bola Tinubu says he stood out academically when
he was a student.
The president, who is currently in India for the G-20 Summit,
said this during an interaction with Nigerians on Thursday
evening.
According to a statement by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to
the President, Media and Publicity, the meeting was attended
by several Nigerian students studying in India.
Tinubu told the students that with dedication, honesty,
determination, and a change of mindset, they can reach for the
top in their respective careers.

He said: “Good education brought me here and I am happy to
stand before you here as the President of Nigeria. I started
small. I was a security guard. I was a tutor in school. I was a
brilliant student. I joined Deloitte and was trained by one of the
biggest accounting firms in the world, because of my
education.

“When I joined them, I asked them, do you have branches in
Nigeria and they said, ‘we have a lot of clients that will take
you, if you want to go home.’ That’s how I got to Exxon Mobil
and was a very successful accountant, auditor-general, and
treasurer, until I joined politics with a can-do attitude.
“You can also do it; do not be despondent in any way. Nigeria
is ready to accommodate all. It does not matter which part of
Nigeria you are from.”

The President called on Nigerians to harness the country’s rich
diversity as a uniquely powerful tool for advancing prosperity
and national development for the benefit of all citizens.

“We are here to present a new future to you. A future of a
country that is so rich, endowed, and highly populated. Very
dynamic, unique in its culture, tradition, and ethnicity. That is
what will make our prosperity possible, if only we can make
use of our diversity for prosperity,” he said.
President Tinubu also told the meeting that he ran for the
highest office in the country because of the fact that, despite
the great human and natural resource wealth of the nation, the
leadership and public sector management deficit in the
country held Nigeria back from manifest destiny.

“We are not poor in knowledge. We are not poor in human
resources. We are only poor in management and leadership,
and that is why I ran for president, to help all of us mould the
soul of our country in the right direction,” the President said.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Yusuf Tuggar, explained that
President Tinubu’s foreign policy thrust included four Ds, with
one of them being Diaspora, which focuses on improving the
quality of services that Nigerians in the Diaspora receive at
Nigerian Missions abroad.

“The issue of passport delays will be a thing of the past. You
won’t have to wait indefinitely for your passports to be ready.
Secondly, you are the first point of contact between Nigerians
and other countries. We can’t grow beyond what our people
project. That is why it is very important for you to project a
consistently positive image of Nigeria online and off-line,”
Tuggar said.

Earlier, Tony Elumelu, Chairman of Heirs Holdings, told
pressmen that Nigeria was the best place to invest and that a
bet on Nigerians is one of the best bets anyone can ever
make, citing Nigerian success in all countries of the world.
“We believe in Africa, but especially in Nigeria. An investment
in Nigeria promises a return that is scarcely found anywhere in
the world and I do business across several continents,”
Elumelu said.

https://dailytrust.com/i-was-a-brilliant-student-says-tinubu/

mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala seun nlfpmod
I wish we can dash him to the Indians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
He said: “Good education brought me here and I am happy to stand before you here as the President of Nigeria. I started small. I was a security guard. I was a tutor in school. I was a brilliant student. I joined Deloitte and was trained by one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, because of my education.

“When I joined them, I asked them, do you have branches in Nigeria and they said, ‘we have a lot of clients that will take you, if you want to go home.’ That’s how I got to Exxon Mobil and was a very successful accountant, auditor-general, andtreasurer, until I joined politics with a can-do attitude.
“You can also do it; do not be despondent in any way. Nigeriais ready to accommodate all. It does not matter which part of
Nigeria you are from.”

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Funny
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Still mentioning the sme Deloitte that said they don’t know him? This clown is obviously suffering from serious mental problems..smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Bobotic(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2023
You don see me finish nah,,,Kiss and pass brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Obakoolex(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2023
The thread about his brilliance is getting too much....cry will soon flood here now grin

Exposure is education on its own.
Ashiwaju is well exposed and he's also a city boy.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Klasique911(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Iffa slap that him dirty mouth ehn!!

5 Likes

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Praktikals(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
That is visible, even to the blind. Tinubu is not like that 3rd class graduate of philosophy.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Yes, Even Chicago State University confirmed it that PBAT was one of the best students the school ever had... But what about the other agulu warlord? With the simplest course in Nigeria he graduated with 3rd Class... Olodo master, no wonder he's lonely now... Beer parlour man...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
grin no evidence. Nigeria a country of 200m+ and tinubu is the president shocked that shows how brilliant nigerians are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
You passed ur exams the way u won ur election.

If the way u won ur election was the way people pass exam, then the formula for detecting brilliance according to u is worth it.

LoL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by Newsstories1: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2023
"Things are not Going well For Us" Happie Boys Say-Beg Apostle Chibuzor and Nigerians For Forgiveness

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcoW1Rrgmg
Re: I Was A Brilliant Student, Says Tinubu by brainpulse: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Tinubu the most brilliant and intelligent politician in Nigeria is leading Nigeria to greater heights.

The market to market, Singapore to Malaysia liar, third class and failed politician is going nowhere.

76 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Fights Back, Tours UK To Improve Image / Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff / Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.