Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Am Looking To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Looking To Invest (762 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking To Invest by Stkingsley(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2019
[b][/b]Hello guys, I need a very good and timely investments to put my money on. It could be contracts to execute, LPOs to finance, buying/selling, procurement, or anything. I have up N350m to play with. I just dont want to tie up my money, so I need a proven legitimate good business that pays.

Whatsapp me on 08034157602, if you are real
Re: I Am Looking To Invest by Wickedfacts: 2:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Kingsley, you don't have 350M to invest. All you want to do is get free ideas from desperate people to use and prepare business plans which you would sell.

Let me give you a free idea for your imaginary 350M, go and invest it in the same business that gave you the money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking To Invest by EkperemoEgbabi: 4:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Kingsley, you don't have 350M to invest. All you want to do is get free ideas from desperate people to use and prepare business plans which you would sell.

Let me give you a free idea for your imaginary 350M, go and invest it in the same business that gave you the money.

Maybe na kidnappers or armrobber him be grin grin grin
Re: I Am Looking To Invest by Wickedfacts: 4:04am On Aug 05, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Maybe na kidnappers or armrobber him be grin grin grin

I don't know why he's lying, but if he tries to get smart, I would prove that he's doesn't have 1% of that money.
Re: I Am Looking To Invest by Tiwasvibe: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Honestly, at first I thought I read wrong. But you check your keypad, “m” is just directly below “k” so this is me assuming he meant N350k but typed M mistakenly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 20-30% Profits On Your Capital For 6months? / The Simple Trick That Gurantees You 2k Daily For The Rest Of 2019 And Beyond. / When You Have The Skills, Money Will Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.