Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa (23084 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019

Weathered:
loooooolz. So you cannot debunk the fact that Capetown is home to one of the world's biggest slums?

Actually occupying no.2 in Africa and no.5 world wide!!!

What an enviable landmark Zulus lea e behind. And you're here posting pictures cheesy cheesy grin grin

You're a trademark Zulu; historically shameless and utterly lacking in decorum!

I spit on you!
I'm pretty much done with you at this point Fulani boy if you ain't notice,now im just doing the Moonwalk dance on your smelly grave.

Igbo and Yorubas' culture of maintenance is world class ain't it lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
JaceBlaze:

I'm pretty much done with you at this point Fulani boy if you ain't notice,now im just doing the Moonwalk dance on your smelly grave.

Igbo and Yorubas' culture of maintenance is world class ain't it lol cheesy

And this Zulu tree-hopping termite couldn't dispute the world fact that south Africa officially has Africa's biggest slum and made the top 5 global largest slum

You're an idiot.

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Weathered:
And this Zulu tree-hopping termite couldn't dispute the world fact that south Africa officially has Africa's biggest slum and made the top 5 global largest slum

You're an idiot.
The real Khayelitsha lezz the son of an ugly silverback conveniently left out cool and posted photos that aren't even South Africa.

Now tell me how in your pea-sized brain you thought makoko could compete with this.

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Weathered:

You're an idiot.
AGAIN.Even the worst side Khayelitsha still shìts on your best side of makoko.You can still see electrical wires running from pole to pole above those shacks,something all makoko residents can only have in a dream.

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The real Khayelitsha lezz the son of an ugly silverback conveniently left out cool and posted photos that aren't even South Africa.

Now tell me how in your pea-sized brain you thought makoko could compete with this.
do you know why you have no shame? It's because you're the inferior breed of a gutter-ho who suffered from (PGAD) Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. grin grin grin grin

I gave you official record and statistics of Captown being one of the biggest slums in the world and all you could do with your tender calcium-deficient fingers was quote me twice with silly pictures!

Your sense of comeback is as horrible as your mother's marital choice! grin

This Zulu Snowflake is forced to display average pictures of khayelitsha to prove what, that khayelitsha isn't Africa's no 2 ghetto grin grin grin

You must be hurting real bad! You even quoted me twice! What's wrong, vermin Zulu? Wanna get all violent and blood-thirsty like a beast from mpumalanga? grin

I have reduced you into a defensive position because you're feeling the hard knocks. I posted the official numbers. Cape Town Khayelitsha no. 5 in the world and no. 2 in Africa.

Now that's after the ANC government managed to remove Soweto from the list of world's largest slum books, but Zulus have the pig ingrained in them, they gave the world khayelitsha grin grin grin

Zulu pig, you're a born big, a natural swamp rat.

See your statistics below!

Post me more pics again! Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
do you know why you have no shame? It's because you're the inferior breed of a gutter-ho who suffered from (PGAD) Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder. grin grin grin grin

I gave you official record and statistics of Captown being one of the biggest slums in the world and all you could do with your tender calcium-deficient fingers was quote me twice with silly pictures!

Your sense of comeback is as horrible as your mother's marital choice! grin

This Zulu Snowflake is forced to display average pictures of khayelitsha to prove what, that khayelitsha isn't Africa's no 2 ghetto grin grin grin

You must be hurting real bad! You even quoted me twice! What's wrong, vermin Zulu? Wanna get all violent and blood-thirsty like a beast from mpumalanga? grin

I have reduced you into a defensive position because you're feeling the hard knocks. I posted the official numbers. Cape Town Khayelitsha no. 5 in the world and no. 2 in Africa.

Now that's after the ANC government managed to remove Soweto from the list of world's largest slum books, but Zulus have the pig ingrained in them, they gave the world khayelitsha grin grin grin

Zulu pig, you're a born big, a natural swamp rat.

See your statistics below!

Post me more pics again! Idiot.
lezz the butthurt baboon throwing the hissiest fit like a man-whòre that he is while inflating his ego with false air of superiority cheesy .I guess the subhuman couldn't bear the sight of makoko lol

Did it ever make any rounds in your empty head that by overtaking India in poverty now officially makes you the poorest country in the world? so what makes you think that you of all people are in the position to debate with me about slums angry smh

oh and btw,projecting fake laugh with emojis won't save you from the embarassment LMAO

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lezz the butthurt baboon throwing the hissiest fit like a man-whòre that he is while inflating his ego with false air of superiority cheesy .I guess the subhuman couldn't bear the sight of makoko lol

Did it ever make any rounds in your empty head that by overtaking India in poverty now officially makes you the poorest country in the world? so what makes you think that you of all people are in the position to debate with me about slums angry smh

oh and btw,projecting fake laugh with emojis won't save you from the embarassment LMAO
good morning, my Zulu puppet.

Don't I just love the way you deflected the slum records and shifted into poverty numbers grin grin grin

You're clutching at straws desperately trying to hang on to any semblance of victory grin

I have always known you to be a weak idiot with zero punching skills. All you do is hand on like crack alley courtesan hoping to have the last word. Zulu jayceon.

South Africa is duly representing Africa in gnr slum context.

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
good morning, my Zulu puppet.

Don't I just love the way you deflected the slum records and shifted into poverty numbers grin grin grin

You're clutching at straws desperately trying to hang on to any semblance of victory grin

I have always known you to be a weak idiot with zero punching skills. All you do is hand on like crack alley courtesan hoping to have the last word. Zulu jayceon.

South Africa is duly representing Africa in gnr slum context.
Where's the deflation? your tiny brain doesn't see the correlation between extreme poverty and slums

South Africa's population is like 4x less than that of Nigeria.You got 200 million people,more than half of this number of people live under $1/day while South Africa has 54 million people and has the biggest middle class in Africa.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots and figure out which country has more than third quarter of it's land mass covered by slums grin

Fulani boy,you are just not bright at all.

Enugu??

Go on! throw another hissy fit wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Where's the deflation? your tiny brain doesn't see the correlation between extreme poverty and slums

South Africa's population is like 4x less than that of Nigeria.You got 200 million people,more than half of this number of people live under $1/day while South Africa has 54 million people and has the biggest middle class in Africa.It doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots and figure out which country has more than third quarter of it's land mass covered by slums grin

Fulani boy,you are just not bright at all.

Enugu??

Go on! throw another hissy fit wink
Okay, I just swing this brain-damaged Zulu back to the slum context grin grin grin grin

What a slow human shitbag. So Kenya that takes the no slum dome in Africa with a tiny population now means what? Your braincells were completely corroded by your mother's untreated vagina candidiasis! angry

Okay, I have sent you to Google hunting for different pictures. But there's one picture that stands above them all. And it has an officially recognised allover the world.

South Africa has Africa's no. 2 biggest slum. Whine all you want, the record can't be changed

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
Okay, I just swing this brain-damaged Zulu back to the slum context grin grin grin grin

What a slow human shitbag. So Kenya that takes the no slum dome in Africa with a tiny population now means what? Your braincells were completely corroded by your mother's untreated vagina candidiasis! angry

Okay, I have sent you to Google hunting for different pictures. But there's one picture that stands above them all. And it has an officially recognised allover the world.

South Africa has Africa's no. 2 biggest slum. Whine all you want, the record can't be changed
And the subhuman fruitloop from Sambisa forest still failed to show me an eletrified & tarred road slum from his jungle.

I can see you still raving on about stats but would you agree with me if said your slums make Khayelitsha look like Disney Land? take a look at this and tell me which one of your slums comes close to looking as neat

Kenya is still a better country to live in than your zoo btw ...in case you missed the memo.

as I wait for another convulsion from lezz cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And the subhuman fruitloop from Sambisa forest still failed to show me an eletrified & tarred road slum from his jungle.

I can see you still raving on about stats but would you agree with me if said your slums make Khayelitsha look like Disney Land? take a look at this and tell me which one of your slums comes close to looking as neat

Kenya is still a better country to live in than your zoo btw ...in case you missed the memo.

as I wait for another convulsion from lezz cool

This bedazzled human waste is fighting so hard like dazzled boxer throwing blind punches grin grin grin grin

Nigerian slum didn't make the top 5 cut, yours Captown khayelitsha did. Twice!!!

Whine and cry like a butchered pig from Soweto reminiscent of 1976.... it song change a thing.

Look below and see the official record, son grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:

This bedazzled human waste is fighting so hard like dazzled boxer throwing blind punches grin grin grin grin

Nigerian slum didn't make the top 5 cut, yours Captown khayelitsha did. Twice!!!

Whine and cry like a butchered pig from Soweto reminiscent of 1976.... it song change a thing.

Look below and see the official record, son grin grin grin
So you not disputing that your slums are the stickiest of them all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
So you not disputing that your slums are the stickiest of them all?
Loooooolz!!! Anyone notice jayceon aka Jaceblaze isn't contesting World Health Organisation (WHO) records that duly published world slum books and ascribed the No.2 and No.5 positions to south Africa's Capetown, khayelitsha? grin grin grin grin

But our butthurt snowflake Zulu is posting random pictures to deaden the pain when we have official figures recognised by world bodies.

Only a Zulu can be this daft! grin

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
Loooooolz!!! Anyone notice jayceon aka Jaceblaze isn't contesting World Health Organisation (WHO) records that duly published works slum books and ascribed the no.2 and no.5 positions to south Africa's Capetown, khayelitsha? grin grin grin grin

He's posting random pictures to deaden the pain when we have official figures recognised by world bodies.

Only a Zulu can be this daft! grin
Contesting anything with you will be a waste of breath,it has been confirmed over and over again that you are the poverty capital of the world.

Meanwhile in Maiduguri,don't we all just love how primitive the name sounds? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Contesting anything with you will be a waste of breath,it has been confirmed over and over again that you are the poverty capital of the world.

Meanwhile in Maiduguri,don't we all just love how primitive the name sounds? grin
this putrid Zulu sac of human pus is just blowing hot air.

I will always fact-rapé you with reality.

And thats South Africa is A LEADER IN WORLD GHETTO/SLUM DOME grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
this putrid Zulu sac of human pus is just blowing hot air.

I will always fact-rapé you with reality.

And thats South Africa is A LEADER IN WORLD GHETTO/SLUM DOME grin cheesy grin
As I wipe the fake laugh off this gorilla's face with unbearable evidence.

The city of Onitsha welcomes you cheesy .imagine what the human tongue will go through trying to pronounce the name.

The apex of their existence

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
As I wipe the fake laugh off this gorilla's face with unbearable evidence.

The city of Onitsha welcomes you cheesy .imagine what the human tongue will go through trying to pronounce the name.

The apex of their existence
One picture and statistics above them all!!!

Behold South Africa leads Africa and the world in slum dwelling!!!

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Again South Africans Zulus looth spaze shops owned by foreign Africans.

Only in Zulu land will citizens loot foodstuffs and groceries of migrants to survive.

Now the world can see why these lazy, unmotivated Zulus were the longest serving slaves in human history.

Apartheid thrived because the Boers met the most unimaginative, unevolved African species in south Africa grin

@jaceblaze www.nairaland.com/attachments/10040575_screenshot20190815172411_jpeg4f26906b700c984551234d41eefc2e8d
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
Again South Africans Zulus looth spaze shops owned by foreign Africans.

Only in Zulu land will citizens loot foodstuffs and groceries of migrants to survive.

Now the world can see why these lazy, unmotivated Zulus were the longest serving slaves in human history.

Apartheid thrived because the Boers met the most unimaginative, unevolved African species in south Africa grin

@jaceblaze
And we will continue to loot and ain't a damn thing you gon' do about it except wail on NL

Human beings live here?

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And we will continue to loot and ain't a damn thing you gon' do about it except wail on NL

Human beings live here?
did jayceon actually say Zulus would continue to loot African migrants foodstuffs?

I must have shellacked every vestige of humanity left on this poor fela grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
did jayceon actually said Zulus works continue to loot African migrants foodstuffs?

And he put "did" and "said" together on the same sentence as simple past tenses grin .Results of under the tree education? cheesy

It's our birth right to loot,like how South African companies have been looting Nigeria while using your leaders as the overseers and keeping monkeys like you swimming in poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Logobenz0: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And he put "did" and "said" together on the same sentence as simple past tenses grin .Results of under the tree education? cheesy

It's our birth right to loot,like how South African companies have been looting Nigeria while using your leaders as the overseers and keeping monkeys like you swimming in poverty grin
So this Zulu idiot still have the guts to talk about Nigeria, like seriously? grin grin grin I have come to realize that, South Africa is the most useless country in Africa. grin grin grin Filled with bunch of useless criminals, killers, armed robberies, Rape etc grin grin grin South Africa is the most pathetic and useless country to live in. grin grin no sane person will travel to that shitthol to have a better living. grin grin a glorified shitthol. Home of criminals, crimes and HIV/AIDS grin grin grin lazy bunch of black zulus. All they know is to have sex, drink, sit and kill grin grin you don't have Common shame at all, you this useless mumuzulu boy grin grin one shame you don't. cheesy stay here and be arguing with Nigerians who are far better than you while you continue being a slave in your shitthol. Bunch of useless criminals and killers tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
So this Zulu idiot still have the guts to talk about Nigeria, like seriously? grin grin grin I have come to realize that, South Africa is the most useless country in Africa. grin grin grin Filled with bunch of useless criminals, killers, armed robberies, Rape etc grin grin grin South Africa is the most pathetic and useless country to live in. grin grin no sane person will travel to that shitthol to have a better living. grin grin a glorified shitthol. Home of criminals, crimes and HIV/AIDS grin grin grin lazy bunch of black zulus. All they know is to have sex, drink, sit and kill grin grin you don't have Common shame at all, you this useless mumuzulu boy grin grin one shame you don't. cheesy stay here and be arguing with Nigerians who are far better than you while you continue being a slave in your shitthol. Bunch of useless criminals and killers tongue tongue grin grin grin
shocked huahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Logobenz0: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Weathered:
did jayceon actually said Zulus works continue to loot African migrants foodstuffs?

We're not surprised. That's what they're good at grin grin killing people and collect their properties. Robbing and stealing innocent people sweat. Others are working while they sit, drink, fvck and kill grin grin very useless creatures. Bunch of lazy poor zulus cheesy grin grin the most horrible people in the world grin grin pathetic and useless creatures in the world grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Logobenz0: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
shocked huahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin South Africa is the home of slums grin grin that's where slums originated from grin grin and that's where black poor and lazy zulus like you idiots lives While your slave masters lives in a Mansion grin grin grin grin useless country filled with killers and criminals tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin South Africa is the home of slums grin grin that's where slums originated from grin grin and that's where black poor and lazy zulus like you idiots lives While your slave masters lives in a Mansion grin grin grin grin useless country filled with killers and criminals tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
E pain am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Has jayceon/ Jaceblaze been so battered like a market thief, he's now seeking relief in typos?

What a horrible loser. This Zulu kunene without an ancestral land is wasting Mandela's efforts on a Nigerian forum while the Boers are impoverishing Zulus in south Africa leaving them to loot foodstuffs from other migrant Africans.

Zulus will never amount to the sacrifice Africa paid for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Weathered: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Logobenz0:
We're not surprised. That's what they're good at grin grin killing people and collect their properties. Robbing and stealing innocent people sweat. Others are working while they sit, drink, fvck and kill grin grin very useless creatures. Bunch of lazy poor zulus cheesy grin grin the most horrible people in the world grin grin pathetic and useless creatures in the world grin grin grin grin grin
Loolz. The subhumans were waiting for Mandela to provide mana from heaven like Moses did for the Israelites.

What a complete waste of black skin these Zulus are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Logobenz0: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
E pain am cheesy
Pain me? You're the one pained here Hahahahaha grin grin grin your country is a glorified shitthol. A well planned shitthol grin grin you can never find your white masters living in this glorified slums. Except you black, poor lazy ass zulus grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by Logobenz0: 1:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Weathered:
Loolz. The subhumans were waiting for Mandela to provide mana from heaven like Moses did for the Israelites.

What a complete waste of black skin these Zulus are!
LMAO grin grin grin You can imagine the kind of wasted animals we have in this continent grin grin the black zulus are the most useless and hopeless creatures in this continent. grin grin grin Very lazybones idiots. grin grin just yesterday they looted an black african man shop yesterday. Can you imagine these useless black zulus grin grin grin they don't want to work but they want to chop. After they will come here and be spewing trash. Bunch of waste Useless creatures grin grin grin

Maybe they'll wait for zuma to provide them Mana since Mandela couldn't provide them anything. Hopeless creatures grin grin

Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Weathered:
Has jayceon/ Jaceblaze been so battered like a market thief, he's now seeking relief in typos?

What a horrible loser. This Zulu kunene without an ancestral land is wasting Mandela's efforts on a Nigerian forum while the Boers are improvising Zulus in south Africa leaving them to loot foodstuffs from other migrant Africans.

Zulus will never amount to the sacrifice Africa paid for them
Seems like your soul has already left your body.You beginning to sound like a very boring song on repeat,all thanks to my deadly cobra clutches grin

Step aside because there's a new victim caught in the spider web and its name is logobenz0
Re: Nigerian Taxify Driver Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Logobenz0:
Pain me? You're the one pained here Hahahahaha grin grin grin your country is a glorified shitthol. A well planned shitthol grin grin you can never find your white masters living in this glorified slums. Except you black, poor lazy ass zulus grin grin grin grin
Afonja trying to hide PAINment with emojis undecided

E PAIN AM STILL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady Who Stole A Bag Of Condom Instead Of Money / Adewale Oloyede Is Dead. Killed In Kogi (Photo) / 15-year-old Rape Victim Pregnant For Abuser – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.