Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

If I Become A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Become A Woman (446 Views)

Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Become A Woman by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2019
If I wake up one morning and discover that I am a woman, I will definitely be a politician olosho like bobrisky.

So Nigerian ladies should get smarter. use your beauty abeg. don't waste your time on broke boys like we.

Still thinking Germany tho.

3 Likes

Re: If I Become A Woman by Mizwisdom(f): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Georgexx1:
If I wake up one morning and discover that I am a woman, I will definitely be a politician olosho like bobrisky.

So Nigerian ladies should get smarter. use your beauty abeg. don't waste your time on broke boys like we.

Still thinking Germany tho.

Advise your mother, daughter, sister and wife to become oloshos or don't you want all the good things for your family?

1 Like

Re: If I Become A Woman by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Advise your mother, daughter, sister and wife to become oloshos or don't you want all the good things for your family?

why pained?? wasn't referring to you. if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: If I Become A Woman by Mizwisdom(f): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Georgexx1:

O yeah I see why you're frustrated and giving silly advice, you're the guy who cursed his future in the other thread you opened. O my, let me not desecrate myself, bye!
Re: If I Become A Woman by Phenomenal16(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Georgexx1:

.......then hu were u referring to?......tell ur sisters first.......male farm tool.....
Sense is still far from u
All broke guys on naira land .....smh

1 Like

Re: If I Become A Woman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.......then hu were u referring to?......tell ur sisters first.......male farm tool.....
Sense is still far from u
All broke guys on naira land .....smh

what do you oloshos want?

you say u don't want broke guys. I said it is okay. that if I were you, I would do the same thing and become an olosho for politicians.

I don't really understand how I offended you or why you are pained.

Anyway, the post is not referring to you. If you know, you know.
Re: If I Become A Woman by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

O yeah I see why you're frustrated and giving silly advice, you're the guy who cursed his future in the other thread you opened. O my, let me not desecrate myself, bye!

yes you are right I cursed my future.

so then, bye.
Re: If I Become A Woman by Phenomenal16(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Georgexx1:

what do you oloshos want?

you say u don't want broke guys. I said it is okay. that if I were you, I would do the same thing and become an olosho for politicians.

I don't really understand how I offended you or why you are pained.

Anyway, the post is not referring to you. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: If I Become A Woman by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Phenomenal16 post=80974569][/quote]

yes you are right. I am poor. you are a woman. use your beauty. olosho
Re: If I Become A Woman by Phenomenal16(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Georgexx1:

yes you are right. I am poor. you are a woman. use your beauty. olosho
...y r u pained.....ntorr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Kind / How Do We Survive This Period / Follow Your Own Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.