Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation (5763 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by edunwablog: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2019
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has advised other state governors in the country to understudy Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade’s industrialisation policy.
The NBC board members, who were in Calabar for their yearly summit, stated this after a tour of factories at the industrial park established by Ayade, saying that with Ayade’s achievements, hope is not lost yet on Nigeria.

A statement from the governor’s office yesterday said the Director-General of the commission, Malam Kawu Modibo, was of the view that the Nigerian Governors’ Forum should institute a peer review mechanism to share ideas, compare notes and learn from each other.He said: “I want to tell Nigerians that what we have seen here is real and a major contribution to the economic development of our dear country. We have seen the rice seedlings factory, the pharmaceutical factory, the Chicken processing plant, the Garment factory and the noodles factory. We have seen that young people are employed in hundreds, especially in the garment factory for the production of clothes.

“It is a fact and not fiction. It is not a conjunction or theoretical issue.”Also, a former Director-General of the commission, Danladi Bako, said he had fair knowledge of Cross River and was happy Ayade was tapping into the agricultural potentials of the state to industrialise it.

“I have had the privilege of seeing the industries at the industrial park, a brain child of Ayade. I am conversant with Cross River’s agricultural and infrastructural potentials having been a board member of the Cross River Basin Authority. I am happy Ayade is tapping the agricultural and infrastructural potentials of the state using his background as an academic, as an environmentalist and as a professor.

“He has shown us that he is also a visionary, one who can drive projects to fruition,” the former NBC DG stated. Bako, who compared factories at the industrial park to what is obtainable in Malaysia, China and Thailand, urged other governors to take a cue from their Cross River State counterpart, adding: “You are a governor in Nigeria and you have not been here, then you should not bother about governance. I encourage other governors to come and see what Ayade is doing. I am not saying they should copy but let them just come and see, and then make up their minds.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nbc-charges-other-governors-to-emulate-ayade-on-industrialisation/amp

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by zykson(m): 5:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Okay
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Pvssy: 5:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Tell Ihedioha when he finishes destroying all the infrastructures built my Rochas.

Presently now, industrialization can wait. Destruction is what's on his table.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2019
cheesy

Pls help us charge Buhari To Emulate Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Flier: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
Tell Ihedioha when he finishes destroying all the infrastructures built my Rochas.

Sadly his people are enjoying his politics of bitterness
They prefer to kill the hen and throw its eggs away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by sanmisamuel: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by otunbadan(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Lmao .... jokers

edunwablog:
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has advised other state governors in the country to understudy Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade’s industrialisation policy.
The NBC board members, who were in Calabar for their yearly summit, stated this after a tour of factories at the industrial park established by Ayade, saying that with Ayade’s achievements, hope is not lost yet on Nigeria.

A statement from the governor’s office yesterday said the Director-General of the commission, Malam Kawu Modibo, was of the view that the Nigerian Governors’ Forum should institute a peer review mechanism to share ideas, compare notes and learn from each other.He said: “I want to tell Nigerians that what we have seen here is real and a major contribution to the economic development of our dear country. We have seen the rice seedlings factory, the pharmaceutical factory, the Chicken processing plant, the Garment factory and the noodles factory. We have seen that young people are employed in hundreds, especially in the garment factory for the production of clothes.

“It is a fact and not fiction. It is not a conjunction or theoretical issue.”Also, a former Director-General of the commission, Danladi Bako, said he had fair knowledge of Cross River and was happy Ayade was tapping into the agricultural potentials of the state to industrialise it.

“I have had the privilege of seeing the industries at the industrial park, a brain child of Ayade. I am conversant with Cross River’s agricultural and infrastructural potentials having been a board member of the Cross River Basin Authority. I am happy Ayade is tapping the agricultural and infrastructural potentials of the state using his background as an academic, as an environmentalist and as a professor.

“He has shown us that he is also a visionary, one who can drive projects to fruition,” the former NBC DG stated. Bako, who compared factories at the industrial park to what is obtainable in Malaysia, China and Thailand, urged other governors to take a cue from their Cross River State counterpart, adding: “You are a governor in Nigeria and you have not been here, then you should not bother about governance. I encourage other governors to come and see what Ayade is doing. I am not saying they should copy but let them just come and see, and then make up their minds.”

https://guardian.ng/news/nbc-charges-other-governors-to-emulate-ayade-on-industrialisation/amp

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by amaham(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Let the warehouses start functioning like industries before we'll conclude

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by deebrain(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Oh Hypocrite! You are making this judgment in the given state. It's not an independent opinion- which as it were, you got no balls to give. If you were saying this in your headquarters or in another state, then maybe you might be taken seriously.

You all should be silent and return, each and every man to his house in peace

2 Likes

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Lovelyn451(f): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Anyone in kano help!! I need a job...thanks
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by nNEOo(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by aprimama(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2019
All Ayade does is dance. Man has all the latest dance steps. Forget all these cock and bull stories these NBC officials are spewing. Cross Riverians are very disappointed in the learned governor. We expected better

6 Likes

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by onaope2019: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2019
super clean UK used laptops available.

buy yours today
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Good governance.....

Keep it up Guv.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Wantedmiller: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Is it the invisible tooth pick Governor......

Nigeria will soon kill all the liars in the state.......
We have offended nobody...... to punish us this way......

Ground should open and swallow all this criminals in government

Nigerians are suffering and smiling........

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by martineverest(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2019
ayade Is a goaless man using industrialization to embezzle funds just like how Ambode was busy constructing unecessary bridges,bustops,mega stations and gigantic projects instead of people oriented projects like what fashola did...obaseki should be the one to be emulated: embarking on important and futuristic projects that will impact on people's lives

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by nelcliff(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2019
“Discover How To Use Facebook Retargeting To Reach More Customers & Boost Sales."

http:///fbretargetingsecret

Pay through this secure link: [url]https://paystack.com/pay/-hkfog07
[/url]
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by nelcliff(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2019
“Discover How To Use Facebook Retargeting To Reach More Customers & Boost Sales."

[url]http:///fbretargetingsecret
[/url]
Pay through this secure link: https://paystack.com/pay/-hkfog07ag
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by DemonInSiege: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

Useless pussy
Is Ihedioha the one destroying roads built by Rochas?
what's the definition of infrastructure to you?
You lack common sense, you're still suffering from Uche Nwosu lose,

2 Likes

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Cosmatikka: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano help!! I need a job...thanks

What’s kind of job would you like to do? (I’m serious)

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by safetyInspector(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Since the culprit is in APC it becomes a politics of bitterness. You guys just celebrated the raid and recovery of stolen properties by an Enugu PDP Senator, but what is happening in Imo State is considered at politics of bitterness. Una double standard no get part two.
Flier:
Sadly his people are enjoying his politics of bitterness
They prefer to kill the hen and throw its eggs away

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Ven97: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80950039:
Good governance.....

Keep it up Guv.
That kind good governance. Forget about what the media reports I'm from C.R.S and I reside in Calabar. Ayade is not doing anything.

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2019
please don't emulate a governor who can't fix the only highway in his state
edunwablog:

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nemesis909: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2019
aprimama:
All Ayade does is dance. Man has all the latest dance steps. Forget all these cock and bull stories these NBC officials are spewing. Cross Riverians are very disappointed in the learned governor. We expected better

They just renewed his term of office.
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nemesis909: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Ven97:

That kind good governance. Forget about what the media reports I'm from C.R.S and I reside in Calabar. Ayade is not doing anything.

Why did he win a second term?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
Ven97:

You know better than we do then, since you reside in Calabar.
If you say he is not a good governor.
We take back our comment.
The indigenes know where the shoe hurt more.
It is well!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nemesis909: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80950652:

You know better than we do then, since you reside in Calabar.
If you say he is not a good governor.
We take back our comment.
The indigenes know where the shoe hurt more.
It is well!

Don't believe them.

Barely 4 months ago an election was conducted and Ayade was returned.

If they felt he was useless they had the opportunity to get rid of him.

1 Like

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Nemesis909:

Don't believe them.

Barely 4 months ago an election was conducted and Ayade was returned.

If they felt he was useless they had the opportunity to get rid of him.
....you have a very good point here too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nemesis909: 7:42am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80950769:
....you have a very good point here too.

Nigerians love to complain, forgetting they have a system of change which they can exercise if they are truly fed up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) / Imo Security Force Launched (state Police?) / Pic Of The Day. LASGIDI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.