Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation (5762 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Youngzedd(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol, all na noise.

He's doing nothing.
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Lovelyn451(f): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Acehart:

What’s kind of job would you like to do? (I’m serious)
good morning...I'll like secretary, receptionist or marketer...thanks and God bless
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Originalsly: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2019
edunwablog:

We have seen the rice seedling factory

We have seen that young people are employed by the hundreds, especially in the garment factory for the production of clothes.

“It is a fact and not fiction. It is not a conjunction or theoretical issue.

I am happy Ayade is tapping the agricultural and infrastructural potentials of the state using his background as an academic, as an environmentalist and as a professor.

“He has shown us that he is also a visionary, one who can drive projects to fruition

Hmmm.... rice seedling factory.... what raw materials are needed for tthis?..please...somebody... I want to learn something more today.

What an impact... young people are employed by the thousands hundreds

Hmmm....not a conjunction...is it an adjective?

Environmentalists do not push for industrialization because of severe environmental damage.

Hmmm.... definition of a visionary.

The more these people talk.... the more we know how dumb theybare... the more we should understand why we are not progressing.

On industrialization ..... we need to have very strict environmental laws and gave them enforced... like the US.... like Europe. If not... it will be a form of genocide.
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Edeteyongapla(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Trust me, the NBC or whatever they call themselves got paid to say some shit out here... So far as I'm concern, Ayade is a disappointment to Cross rivarians...
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
good morning...I'll like secretary, receptionist or marketer...thanks and God bless

Hmm. I’d have to ask a colleague if there is a marketing opening for Kano State. (I work in Lagos). If you are interested in working in Lagos, I could arrange for a HR position interview but you would need to have the basic HR practicing qualifications.
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Ven97: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Edeteyongapla:
Trust me, the NBC or whatever they call themselves got paid to say some shit out here... So far as I'm concern, Ayade is a disappointment to Cross rivarians...
Abeg tell Dem oohh
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Acehart:

Hmm. I’d have to ask a colleague if there is a marketing opening for Kano State. (I work in Lagos). If you are interested in working in Lagos, I could arrange for a HR position interview but you would need to have the basic HR practicing qualifications.

What do you think?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Lovelyn451(f): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2019
Acehart:

What do you think?
I think kano will be fine...thanks sir
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:

I’d ask about Kano from my colleague. First, what did you study in the university?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by DemonInSiege: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
THE MAN IS REALLY WORKING, HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF ROCHAS
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:

I’ll give you feedback on this - good or not so good.
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Give me your email address, please?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Lovelyn451(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Acehart:

Give me your email address, please?
nlovelyn451@gmail.com
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
Tell Ihedioha when he finishes destroying all the infrastructures built my Rochas.

Presently now, industrialization can wait. Destruction is what's on his table.

Aside from statues, what else is he destroying?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by oyatz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Your qualifications, sex and age please.

With your Tel number and E-mail.

Lovelyn451:
Anyone in kano help!! I need a job...thanks
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Acehart: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lovelyn451:
nlovelyn451@gmail.com

Did you get my email?
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by Lovelyn451(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Acehart:

Did you get my email?
yes, please check your mail...thanks
Re: NBC Charges Other Governors To Emulate Ayade On Industrialisation by amaham(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
post=80950769:
....you have a very good point here too.

Election was a SCAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! / Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest / Nigeria PDP David Mark And Chime Sulivan-Are worthy leaders for the future(2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.