Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied (27991 Views)

"Legend" - Davido Reacts To Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by ZWorld: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Ubi Franklin’s 4th baby mama Sandra Iheuwa has taken her Instagram page to write about how Ubi Franklin denied their baby, as she puts to bed.

Sandra Iheuwa who shared a photo of herself holding her new born baby wrote;
“Welcome to the world my baby A.C. Iheuwa. You are finally here and I can't contain my excitement and happiness holding you in my arms with tears of joy. You fought to be here after all the complications and manipulation but you won. When my pregnancy was made public you got denied and rejected by the man that's suppose to protect and love you regardless of how you came about seems like his public image was more important �‍♀️but don't worry baby you got me and the whole Iheuwa clan especially your grandpa and uncles. You will be a blessing beyond our expectations as long as i live you will not suffer or lack anything you will get the best life and education. I have a lot to tell you my baby but I'm going to wait till you are able to read and write because I know you are going to read this someday and a whole lot on the internet. I love you so much and thank you for choosing me to be your mom. Happy Birthday Baby A.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/sandra-writes-about-how-ubi-franklin-denied-their-baby-as-she-puts-to-bed/

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by ZWorld: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by gaby(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmm

Welcome to the world innocent baby...

Don't mind your sentiment-whipping mum.

43 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by bookyp19: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2019
ubi and the ladies

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Ciaos: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Ubi no no wetin b condom or withdrawal at all. He likes skin to skin die grin

27 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by RudeG43098: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by trevormide: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
All these baby mamas sef. When you were spreading legs like antennae you did not disturb us.

I am happy you delivered safely. Congratulations. Now keep quiet and carry your cross.

Do not expect child support from Ubi. He didn't have N4m to pay back your loan in the first place.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by thorpido(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Baby mama era.
It's the children who have to deal with an absentee parent I feel for.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Why will he not deny when he didn't did it

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Gartol(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
You caused everything happening to you right now, you opened your smelly stinky legs for an irresponsible man who is not ready to do fatherly duties.

You know he already has 3 baby mamas, do you think you are some kind of goddess he was willing to treat special?

Even if you are not ready to settle down with a man you can have a child with someone more responsible. Maybe because of the money and fame?

As for ubi, well done. 2baba your attention is needed here

22 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by apikipiki1(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
UB Abraham topping 2baba's record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Wallade(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Ubi Franklin is so notorious with women: getting them pregnant and then dump them.

6 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by kennynelcon(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2019
This girl is noisy
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
undecided

I wish I could see Ubi and tell him right to his face that he is a male prostitute.

Ubi, if you are reading this, I am telling you to your face that you are an oloshoooo.

20 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
If you check this thing well, you would know this girl is the stupid one, person get three kids already and you still go get belle for am. Say him tell you say e want pikin again?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Solidkay(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
How does this affect the economy of this country

We talking revolution you talking pregnancy denial...

gerara hia mheen

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
All these baby mamas should stop this victim mentality abeg. You knew he had other ladies and even a wife but ya all still open your legs and even allow the sperm to stay put in your womb because you want to carry a star baby. Later you will start feeling Baby mama entitlement...RUBBISH

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by RudeG43098x: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Pops321: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Drama everyday
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Lionsbet: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Her problem! everyone got their problem, i have mine cos I'm broke.

Nigeria has hers cos she is on the verge of revolution.

We tired for real, we want good governance.

0211398944 GTB....can i get one 1k there.. Gracias amo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by fergie001: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Ciaos:
Ubi no no wetin b condom or withdrawal at all. He likes skin to skin die grin
Its less safer but its sweeter after all... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by dejio42(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Minister of women affairs
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by 56gg4: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Why will he not deny when he didn't did it

If he did it, he should just say he did it. If he didn’t did it he should just say he didn’t did it.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by Dee60: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
How did this country become so uninspiring?

There is no new initiative in government.

There is no rigorous economic drive.

There is no news about research findings.

We are not hearing of feats in medicine.

Even the leaders are holed up inside some rock and hardly have anything to say these days.

Looks like we have a total absence of vision as a people and this visionlessness is championed by elected leaders.

Most of what you hear is baby Mama number 4!

And how wayward youths are exposing themselves on shameless reality shows.

And kidnappings and killings.

And that children are raped in IDP camps.

Once in a while they go round sharing N10,000.00 meanwhile SMEs are shutting down here and there for harrassment on one side and recession on the other.

Let us pray that our leaders wake up from this terrible slumber or coma.

Or should we go to Rwanda or Ghana to learn how to lead?

Shameless giant!

4 Likes

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by 56gg4: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by DameB(f): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Ubi Franklin gifting women babies since the 2.tau.tau
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by sparog(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Anoda bitter baby mama
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by emmabest2000(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
When you was shouting and screaming harder harder harder you enjoyed it then

Now it results in babymama zone , you start crying like a baby

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Gives Birth To Ubi Franklin's 4th Child, How He Denied by enemyofprogress: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Wisdomval67:

If he did it, he should just say he did it. If he didn’t did it he should just say he didn’t did it.
he didn't did it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme / Throwback Photo Of Daddy Showkey With 50cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.