Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega (431 Views)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / Aminu Kano Patriots Drum Support For Obi / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by Polynews: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2019
A former Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, has said that he joined the Peoples Redemption Party because he remains a disciple of its founder, the late Mallam Aminu Kano.

The former President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities during the military administration of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida presently teaches Political Science at Bayero University, Kano.

He was told by The PUNCH to confirm a statement by the National Publicity Secretary of the PRP, Abdul Gombe, that he had joined the party to chair the Committee of its Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat Analysis.

The choice of Jega was ratified during the 62nd National Executive Committee meeting of the PRP held in Kaduna on June 22.

READ ALSO: Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal

While confirming that he had joined PRP, Jega said, “Yes, I am one of his (Aminu Kano’s disciples,” but gave no details.

Gombe had said Jega was chosen to reposition the PRP for more nationalistic outlook ahead of the 2023 general election.

See Rebroadcaster for more

Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by zykson(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Okay
Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Polynews:
A former Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Attahiru Jega, has said that he joined the Peoples Redemption Party because he remains a disciple of its founder, the late Mallam Aminu Kano.

The former President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities during the military administration of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida presently teaches Political Science at Bayero University, Kano.

He was told by The PUNCH to confirm a statement by the National Publicity Secretary of the PRP, Abdul Gombe, that he had joined the party to chair the Committee of its Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat Analysis.

The choice of Jega was ratified during the 62nd National Executive Committee meeting of the PRP held in Kaduna on June 22.

READ ALSO: Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal

While confirming that he had joined PRP, Jega said, “Yes, I am one of his (Aminu Kano’s disciples,” but gave no details.

Gombe had said Jega was chosen to reposition the PRP for more nationalistic outlook ahead of the 2023 general election.

See Rebroadcaster for more

This conster that systematically rigged the 2015 elections and foisted this disaster of a president on us and yet walking away with the ascription of uprightness...!

Someday history would told right.

And Jega will explain why Smart Card readers malfunctioned in the entire south.

Why the hoax of a result from Kano was accepted and it's architect "disappeared"?

Why underage voters were allowed.

Jega's integrity, just like Buhari's integrity, is a hoax.

He only deceived those he could with selective honesty.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by juvewalex(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Next is to contest for governorship seat of his state to take his own shares of money or goes to Abuja, the retirement home and it continues like that...
Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by bookyp19: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2019
jega my man
Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Idiot of a man, I've always known you're a politician a long time ago, you've plunged Nigeria into deep mess by your chauvinistic approach on 2015 elections, God will judge and punish you eternally for that.
Re: I’m A Disciple Of Aminu Kano, Says Jega by Polynews: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2019
shai

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Tekno VS Federal Government. / Governor Makinde Orders Return Of N28million Education Levies Extorted From Pare / Fayose Replies Gov. Fayemi Over Claim That He Left N57 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.