Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (35005 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by careytommy37(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Congratulations
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Mazulu: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2019
Thank God she's safely delivered. As for the rapists. I hope they're caught and made to face the consequences of their actions

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by suprememoney(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2019
MarkT30:
IDEA

#RevolutionIsNow

The best way to carry out this protest.

There are ways to protest against bad governance. If we all fill bag of sand block roads to Aso Rock, state government houses, ministries, airports, seaport, and all major roads. The masses will have locked down this country. Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
#RevolutionIsNow

You can bring with you 20 bags, 30 bags etc..

Block every major roads, people will come out.
Block every major roads, you have restricted police movement.

I stand with you man. I don't care about those giving one excuse or the other. Because I'm not protesting because of Sowore, I'm doing this because of my future generation.

I believe i was born into this country to make an impact. I can't be claiming to be alright when I'm not. Nigerians youths should wake up. Let's all pertake in this protest irrespective of political affiliation, religion, tribe etc. We should act as one voice.

May God guide us through
And may God bless Nigeria
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Abukhaleedah: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
With adequate support from family and friends she could still have a normal life... I really feel bad for the innocent young mother and her child.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Abukhaleedah: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Poor girl
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Neddstark: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Can we put out a fatwa on that bloody rapist?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Toscarel: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
magzey:
Thank God no be for Hausa land ,flat heads could have made it talk of the day angry grin grin

the news would never come out of Hausa land because the pedophiles have their way of covering up everything with the concoctions they give them plus the law helps them

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by beardedboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
TSRC:

It doesn't change the fact that an abokkii somewhere is molesting an underaged girl right now in the name of.wife.
And an iPod is using a newborn for ritual.

Senselessness dey your DNA
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A 12-year-old girl who was reportedly raped and impregnated by a man in Benue, has been delivered of a baby.

According to reports, the teenage girl is an orphan and was taken advantage by the man who is currently on the run.

She however went into labour yesterday and was rushed to the General Hospital, Makurdi where she due to give birth, but unfortunately she had to be delivered of the baby through CS and there are no facilities to cater for that at the medical centre.

She was then rushed to a private hospital.

"A 12 year old child is in labour now, she is lying helpless in d labour room at General Hospital Mkd, both parents are late n the rapist is on d run. We want to move her to Teaching Hospital. She can’t deliver normal it has to be CS" one of the women who took custody of the child reported.

The lady however reported this morning that the teenage girl has just been delivered of a baby through Cesarean section after she was transferred to a private hospital.

https://lailasnews.com/12-year-old-girl-impregnated-by-rapist-in-benue-gives-birth/

Double babies for the rapist husband....
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by TSRC: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
beardedboy:

And an iPod is using a newborn for ritual.

Senselessness dey your DNA
All the times I have heard about rituals like that were in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by beardedboy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
TSRC:

All the times I have heard about rituals like that were in Yoruba land.

Okija shrine was in Oyo state abi?

Well, I think you have a point. Clifford Orji was caught in Lagos, Yoruba land so also was Evans. You see, you people don't limit your rituals to your land of leached lateritic soil but you also take it to the brown roof republic.

Bigotry is in your DNA.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Truflame: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
The Revelation of John aptly captured the event of end time. He revealed, "The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judge according to what they had done"

The devilish nature in mankind are assuming frightening expressions through the low moral standard on earth. Everything must assume expression in the judgment. Nothing will stay idle or latent.

Good and bad will equally be strengthened.

People who are driven by what is good will be helped while the evil minded will utterly be destroyed.

We stand in the hour of judgment. The ensuing judgment or purification will bring strange happenings on earth. Stay strong and endure till the end.

The memory of everything evil will entirely be wiped out.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by mixta140: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na waoooo.....

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by alphaNomega: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
fasho01:
Hope the pervert that impregnated her is chilling in prison.. Glad she didn't come up with vvf.. Thank God for safe delivery

The perv got away!
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by fasho01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
alphaNomega:

The perv got away!
Then mother Justice has long fled this country
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by alphaNomega: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
fasho01:

Then mother Justice has long fled this country

She was never here cry

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by bizzibodi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
So 12yrs old is old enough to menstruate,ovulate & concieve? I wonder why did nature allow a 12yrs old to have breast,public hair & menstruate....d man shld flogged by d genital....but a general hospital can not do CS again we have degenerated so much.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by rosy1992(f): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
This got tears dripping down my eyes. Why are some guys heartless and inhumane.

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by Funkybabee(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:

She's 12 years old... She's not a teen
so she's a youth or adult!!!! your teacher eh
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by fasho01(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
alphaNomega:

She was never here cry

Sadly, I have to agree with you on this cry
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by tstx(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Funkybabee:

so she's a youth or adult!!!! your teacher eh
You are obviously a slowpoke... She's a minor.
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by 1Sharon(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
TSRC:
They should have given her pregnancy prevention pills.

Who should have?
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by lagosinnovator: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Areas like Orile, Amukoko, Ajegunle have high rate of child parent
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by 1Sharon(f): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
embarassed
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by D1zion: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Baby gave birth to baby.hmmm!
Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by frozen70(f): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
It will never be well with those that pregnanted this orphan

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by TinaG(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na wa oh, I don't buy keeping such child alive Biko, giving birth to a child from a rape incident is not good cos most times the child suffers rejection from the mother and Why allow a little girl of such age go through such pain of CS without any parents to help her out or the rapist taking responsibility? Nigeria is a cursed nation.����

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth by adekhingz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank God the young girl survived it.......E no easy, abeg. God punish the rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) / Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.