Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? (630 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by mavepop: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
How can I track a company's customer service problems? It is important for me to improve the productivity and quality of the company's staff
Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by chatinent: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Create a real time support desk.
Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Have you considered Mystery Shopping as an option?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by ETWs: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
I assume you are the company's new PR officer. If so, you are not detailed with the problem.

Questions :

(1) Is there an established issue with the customer service?

(2) Or you think there is one?

(3) Or you just want to overhaul the customer service?

The above situations have different approaches.
Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by foroj: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2020
1. Use specialized software for tracking customer service problems like https://www.useresponse.com/issue-tracking-software . This is a platform where incoming requests from customers are collected, sorted, managed, resolved, and communicated. The ticketing system converts all incoming requests from multiple channels into tickets and serves as a bridge between the customer and the company. 2. After your support agents complete a ticket, automatically send out a satisfaction survey to measure NPS. 3. Use system analytics to track the efficiency of your suppport agents to measure such parameters as First reply time, ticket resolution time, CSAT.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by mavepop: 4:54pm On May 12, 2020
You can always survey customers and find out how satisfied they are with the company's services
Re: How Can I Track A Company's Customer Service Problems? by klava: 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
I think the process of working with customers will do more good if you automate it. So you can collect feedback and process reviews. But this should be integrated into the company's overall IT system. This way you can avoid mistakes and improve the overall product of the company. I recommend you contact Software Development Company Techstack https://tech-stack.io/services/development-consulting. The company's experts know how to set the process up for high performance. They will also be able to identify potential problem areas, risks and weaknesses, as well as immediate opportunities for improvement in all aspects of the process.

(1) (Reply)

Use Ur Data And Time To Make N1500 / Urgent Need Of Tugboat 3500mt Or Barge (3000hp) To Toll A Rig,5kmt,10kmt 2buy / Cushion The Effect Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.