Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible (24094 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo / Nigerian Kidnapper Who Broke Out Of Jail In Ghana, Recaptured. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by beardedboy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na dem.

Igbos of iPod republic
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by jeruzi(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by chizzyreal: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mopolchi:
Na dem angry

E_diot
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by mixta140: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chaiii.....

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by gtown: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
They will say na Fulani herdsmen now. Though, me l know sei na Evans people carry their development acts go Ghana
Thank God Tinubu has said it already
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by gtown: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
chizzyreal:

E_diot
watin dey pain you like dat. a bi no be dem?
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Pvssy: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jabioro:
Religious my foot! Religious has been bastards,take over by many fake pastors, pretenders ,it has become a covered up for murderer and many perverter...

Religion wasa tool used and abandoned in Africa to court us into mental slavery.

People discovered the tool and continued with it

Even the dudes that brought the religion to us have dumped it.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Cherrybae(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na dem
Umo Chinese
Igbo Amaka ooooo

May chukwu like abiama fire the set of people from that region spoiling the name of Nigeria everywhere they go
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
The man is a pastor.
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by anonimi: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jabioro:
Religious my foot! Religious has been bastards,take over by many fake pastors, pretenders ,it has become a covered up for murderer and many perverter...

Na so we see am o.
May we all be wise and not misled by the sleek serpents and wolves in sheep's clothing.
Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by anonimi: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whatthesugar:
Wow

You must think that Moors are blacks like you, innit

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Mopolchi: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
chizzyreal:

I be E_diot
Thank God say you know.
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by stagger: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:
It was in school i learnt that the major reason why people go to church, read Bible, wall around with Bible is so that people go think say them be better people....

It was in school i learnt that church goers are big hypocrites

It was in school i learnt to distrust anyone who is too religious, those who reply your "good morning" with "bless you"

It was in school i learnt that when push comes to shove na the supposedly worldly people wey go get your back..

And lastly.. It was in school i discovered that our fore fathers were heavy fools for abandoning a practice that worked for them to embrace a foreign one.

Why are you not on the street with Sowore? Coward!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
..... EVANs Pikin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Kylekent59: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:
It was in school i learnt that the major reason why people go to church, read Bible, wall around with Bible is so that people go think say them be better people....

It was in school i learnt that church goers are big hypocrites

It was in school i learnt to distrust anyone who is too religious, those who reply your "good morning" with "bless you"

It was in school i learnt that when push comes to shove na the supposedly worldly people wey go get your back..

And lastly.. It was in school i discovered that our fore fathers were heavy fools for abandoning a practice that worked for them to embrace a foreign one.

A muslim pretending to be a Christian on social media just to satisfy his desires grin grin

People are very funny
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Whatthesugar: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
anonimi:

Not all Moors were dirty and the greatest trick the devil ever played is convincing the world he doesnt exist.

It's dialectic game played by satanic Moors who are homosexuals

Are you a homosexual Satanist?

Don't you know King Sango fought against other Blacks for justice?

Don't you know Shaka Zulu never fought against Caucasians he fought against Blacks?

The only side is justice

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by UncleJudax(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jabioro:
Fake pastor and imams.

They are however, a symptom of a corrupt society.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by monimekaz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Na dem..igbos

Oh God !! That is not an Igbo name ...Ignorance should be be a thing of secrecy not an an item to advertise on a public forum sis .Wise up

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Whatthesugar: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
anonimi:

It's dialectics that s the game they play

Prior to 1492 There was no racism that what they made up later recently made it up.

It's about bloodline and religion.

How come you think I sided with Yorubas and Fulanis? We are all Black Arabians Muslims Hebrews and traditional Africans that bow to ancestral kings and queens.

Alaafin Sango fought against evil priesthoods

Shaka Zulu never fought any White men he fought other Blacks.

Stand up to corruption because it looks like you. It's our own race parts of it into satanic worship.

They put the pale face Christ up knowing he was Black

Some of them still call Sango a tyrant king and that he hung himself in shame. It's all lies

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by eleko1: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
the Chuks
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Mekanus(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
The bible is a book of genocide, so I'm not surprised that a kidnapper holds it.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by bass7: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Na dem..igbos

Ask question mbok..

Does that name sound ibo to you?

EbuƄ
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Whatthesugar: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
anonimi:

Expose the corruption the house nigger

It won't have no effect if you just say Illuminati you will have to name them just like I do

Trump is calling them out and I have been calling them out for years

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by uba1991: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
IPOB wud av blamed fulani if d idiot was not cought.
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin Christian are the evil hidden under God,

Well here in Nigeria many pastors involved in baby factory, evil people
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Omoslim26: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
kestolove95:
Na dem..igbos
u sure se ur brain still dey inside ur head aw dat name take resemble Igbo better shun tribal bigotry
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by sayisayi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
monimekaz:

Oh God !! That is not an Igbo name ...Ignorance should be be a thing of secrecy not an an item to advertise on a public forum sis .Wise up

No mind am, free education don pass am.
Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by anonimi: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whatthesugar:
Expose the corruption the house nigger

It won't have no effect if you just say Illuminati you will have to name them just like I do

Trump is calling them out and I have been calling them out for years

Learn to answer questions asked or step aside if you have no clue instead of throwing insults upandan to cover up your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Udeoutuk-Willis: Nigerian Kidnapper In Takoradi, Ghana Always Holds Bible by Whatthesugar: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
anonimi:

Learn to answer questions asked or step aside if you have no clue instead of throwing insults upandan to cover up your ignorance.

Ask your question?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account / Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State / Burial Of Corper Who Was Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Gunman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.