Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) (2391 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Specs And Price(incredible Value)! / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Earnersweb(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Nokia x6 specs , price and review 2019 cool, it has been long I posted here though.

As I was doing my research on the best budgeted with 6gb ram android in 2019/2020, I came across the Nokia x6 .... At first I ignored it, because we normally do ignore Nokia android phones .

But I decided to give it a click just to see the value of this Nokia x6, which is better than our regular Infinix, tecno etc.

The Nokia x6 has 16mp front camera, which is super cool for making video calls, back camera is 16+5mp shocked

Battery capacity is 3060mah with fast charging technique, which is fair enough. The Nokia x6 is so flexible with its fingerprint scanner...

See the Nokia x6 full specs, photo and prices - https://kcgist.com/nokia-x6-full-specs-price-and-reviews-2019-gsmarena/

After going through the great specs of this Nokia x6, I just got angry with our regular Infinix and tecno... Mhen!. Infinix and tecno are just over-rated , that's why they kept doing their trash specs over and over again.

The Nokia x6 affordable price with great specs just nailed Everything .

Nokia android phones are far much better than Infinix and tecno, and I can strongly sense the down fall of this our regular infinix, tecno, itel... Xaiomi, Nokia are taking over!!

2 Likes

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Comot Xiaomi from there. Infinix and Tecno are substandard phones that can't get into the European or American market. Xiaomi did that.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by german01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why is everybody, trying to copy iphone.
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Earnersweb(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by ddjay: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
X6 of last year 2018

1 Like

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Tonyreal49(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is this one mad
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by MrBONE2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
ddjay:
X6 of last year 2018

grin

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Kingkun69(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
german01:
they have the best designs in the game hands down
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Kingkun69(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Op dey bring last yr phone dey show us
Also most ppl using infinix or techno as their main phone is because they are trying to save for a better one and have to use a cheap phone now now

1 Like

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
german01:
How
Who
When
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Earnersweb:
Nokia x6 specs , price and review 2019 cool, it has been long I posted here though.

As I was doing my research on the best budgeted with 6gb ram android in 2019/2020, I came across the Nokia x6 .... At first I ignored it, because we normally do ignore Nokia android phones .

But I decided to give it a click just to see the value of this Nokia x6, which is better than our regular Infinix, tecno etc.

The Nokia x6 has 16mp front camera, which is super cool for making video calls, back camera is 16+5mp shocked

Battery capacity is 3060mah with fast charging technique, which is fair enough. The Nokia x6 is so flexible with its fingerprint scanner...

See the Nokia x6 full specs, photo and prices - https://kcgist.com/nokia-x6-full-specs-price-and-reviews-2019-gsmarena/

After going through the great specs of this Nokia x6, I just got angry with our regular Infinix and tecno... Mhen!. Infinix and tecno are just over-rated , that's why they kept doing their trash specs over and over again.

The Nokia x6 affordable price with great specs just nailed Everything .

Nokia android phones are far much better than Infinix and tecno, and I can strongly sense the down fall of this our regular infinix, tecno, itel... Xaiomi, Nokia are taking over!!

Bros, do u know Nokia X6 is the same as Nokia 6.1 plus? This phone has been out since last year July, currently sold for 76k at Slot.

1 Like

Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by german01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

How
Who
When
Look at the top of d phone(where d battery and whatsoever is)....you know that's apple design
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Earnersweb(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2019
greenhulk:

Bros, do u know Nokia X6 is the same as Nokia 6.1 plus? This phone has been out since last year July, currently sold for 76k at Slot.
and who asked u pls?
Re: Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) by Earnersweb(m): 1:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Paypal, Fiverr, Whatsapp, Wechat E.t.c Phone Verification Available All Country / 99 Percent Clean a month Samsung A50 Available with accessory(negotiable) / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.