Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader (50939 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by GENESISNEMESIS: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Tajudeen Bakare, the leader of Ogboni group, who was arrested in July during the Yoruba Nation rally in Ojota, Lagos, has said that he decided against disappearing when police seized him.

According to him, due to the fact that he was arrested alongside some other persons, he deemed it fit not to disappear.

Bakare said he is bewildered about the murder charges leveled against him by the state’s authorities, considering he had no gun in his possession during the time of his arrest.

”We were not arrested at the Yoruba Nation rally ground. And I did not kill anybody. Or how is it possible for someone who does not have a gun on him to shoot another person to death?” Bakare said in a recent interview with BBC News Yoruba.

Bakare submitted that still, he is not deterred, and in the event another Yoruba Nation rally happens, he will be actively present.

POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that Yoruba Nation rallies across Nigeria were steered by self-styled activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly called Sunday Igboho.

https://politicsnigeria.com/why-i-did-not-disappear-when-police-arrested-me-ogboni-leader/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Davash222(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
.due to the fact that he was arrested alongside some other persons, he deemed it fit not to disappear.
Story. You dey whine yourself.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
This is the kind of freedom fighters we need in this country not the type that suddenly disappear to Russia or Mexico when shit hits the roof

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Goldbw122(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
He has no where to run to that is why.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
grin it could be that he have not given the men in Black a good peace offering.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Maxymilliano(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2021
According to him, due to the fact that he was arrested alongside some other persons, he deemed it fit not to disappear.

grin
He still has mouth to talk after his release on bail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by PrinceOfLagos: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
You will still be picked up even if you disappear so no need

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by SlayerForever: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
I've been told before that disappearing is not an easy feat to achieve, even for highly spiritual men.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by greatiyk4u(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2021
This one is looking for relevance

3 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by alizma: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Oya do example for us make we see na.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by sapientia(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2021
LoL

You didn't cos it was not a movie scene

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by joyandfaith: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
I've been told before that disappearing is not an easy feat to achieve, even for highly spiritual men.
It is an ancient trick that can be done with use of herbs in various formulation. Assailants must not see you performing the tricks.

29 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by supereagle(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This is the kind of freedom fighters we need in this country not the type that suddenly disappear to Russia or Mexico when shit hits the roof

Every freedom fighter is confronted with these 3:
1. Can be killed.
2. Can be jailed
3. Can go into exile.
Don't blame them.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Oharina(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
I believe him, cos disappearing tricks can not be archieved when there are many eyes focused on you. It is very secretive fit to archieve.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Poiu11: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
He cant . he has no power to disappear

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Blackfire(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Yoruba people and mouth eeeehhh grin

9 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2021
He is very correct with that statement.

He is powerful and strong man does not engage his metaphysical power to display of his potent in the eyes of ogberis.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by godlessmind: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
sapientia:
LoL

You didn't cos it was not a movie scene

Lame excuses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by eastOFwest(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
The fact that we still believe in this rubbish in Nigeria shows how stuuupid and backwards we are. I am a strong supporter of freedom of worship, including local religions. However, you have lost me when you start talking about miraculous things like disappearing, shape shifting, money rituals, healing and raising the dead

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by FarahAideed: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Clown ....this guy that was sitting down on the ground denying he wasn't part of the protest cheesy...Well his efforts to fight the Buhari junta is highly commendable and we must support him

7 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2021
grin

Baba dey scope.

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by osuofia2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by naijaguy123456(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Audio
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Ofbest36: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
shocked
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by sylve11: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by blinking001(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
No matter where you run to, you'll be found and arrested. We don't treat enermies of the Nigerian state with kids gloves. He has committed treason and must be punished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by ATEAMS: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
U can't
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Dikaveli(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Lovenorth: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Something is wrong with this idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.