Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City (7975 Views)

Clear Video and pictures of Cadets that Blocked Roads In Lagos,insult Motorists / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by URblogger: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Clear video footage of Girl allegedly turns into a snake after alighting from a Benz, today, at Uselu, Benin Edo State

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by URblogger: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
I watched the video expecting to see the lady turning into a snake. I was disappointed. All I see is just people talking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by slyfox35(m): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Remimadrid:
I watched the video expecting to see the lady turning into a snake. I was disappointed. All I see is just people talking.
There is no way they could have captured the girl turning, the car dropped the headless girl off and zoomed off, immediately the body touched the ground, it turned into a headless snake within seconds, I was there live, Bro... It happened, nobody expected the events to turn in few seconds, so that moment was not captured

1 Like

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

There is no way they could have captured the girl turning, the car dropped the headless girl off and zoomed off, immediately the body touched the ground, it turned into a headless snake within seconds, I was there live, Bro... It happened, nobody expected the events to turn in few seconds, so that moment was not captured
can you say authoritatively that you saw the girl with your 2 eyes turn to a mudafuckin snake?

3 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by CanadaOrBust: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

Anything is possible but always be skeptical of this kind of stories by asking obvious questions, example: why would u behead a girl and instead of hiding the crime u drop her openly in a market place? Another, how come these type of things only happen in third world countries? Another, how come NOT ONCE in the history of humanity has anybody recorded a human being turning into anything? Also always bear in mind there are extremely convincing magic tricks.

7 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by odigbosky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

Bro did this happen today.
Because I go ask person wen dy inside d market.

Also why does ur snake appear bigger than the OP snake

2 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by slyfox35(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
odigbosky:

Bro did this happen today.
Because I go ask person wen dy inside d market.

Also why does ur snake appear bigger than the OP snake
It happened yesterday bro, I zoomed the snake photo in the gutter, op snapped his own after the snake was removed from the gutter
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by slyfox35(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Anything is possible but always be skeptical of this kind of stories by asking obvious questions, example: why would u behead a girl and instead of hiding the crime u drop her openly in a market place? Another, how come these type of things only happen in third world countries? Another, how come NOT ONCE in the history of humanity has anybody recorded a human being turning into anything? Also always bear in mind there are extremely convincing magic tricks.
Bros, dropping her in a market place is part of the ritual, am not a ritualist but ritualist do drop these girls off in open places, I don't know why....
Bros... Stop all these grammar, the thing happened

6 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by CanadaOrBust: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

Bros, dropping her in a market place is part of the ritual, am not a ritualist but ritualist do drop these girls off in open places, I don't know why....
Bros... Stop all these grammar, the thing happened

Yeah, like the yahoo guy below died after barking like a dog. It’s people like u, pretending to have seen what u never saw, that keeps Africa backward, muddled in superstition. I can bet NOBODY saw a girl turn to snake. The girl in the video even said she turned to snake INSIDE the car. Learn to have a more scientific mindset. Learn to be skeptical about things like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKQTaDvl_yw

3 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by bkool7(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
What sort of scam is this?

If we could believe this trash , Little wonder fools rule us

4 Likes

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by ruggedtimi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
slyfox35:

And you saw the headless body dropping off from the car?..How can you tell is a male or female

1 Like

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2019
ruggedtimi:
And you saw the headless body dropping off from the car?..How can you tell is a male or female

Boss, leave this people.
They no go kill us with their hoaxes.
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Hoodbilonia: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Lies
Bastards
The ugbowo road that i know
Iz clouded by thugs,buses,pedestrians,market women, traffic wardens, npf ,filling stations,boutique,beer parlour. So whr he wan race go. New benin,okoroh,or he go divert enter tv road dey turbo dey go ekewan road/or by pass stadium enter airport road/gra .
Abegi.
benin boys go give am hot chase
The road sef dey very busy with wnuf traffic.
So na only ozwo go believe dis storyline
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Kingkun69(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2019
Only in Africa angry
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by dmangodwin(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
if this story is not true.It cab be that a car was parked around bushy environment and a snake crawl into the engine compartment to avoid cold ground and absorb heat ,but got crushed after the car was driven and the headless part fell on the road. Similar situation has happened before.

1 Like

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Apostleizz: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
If I'm to go by this post...or rather pic above I will ask where is the head of the Snake..if they say they saw a girl turning into Snake after alighting from a car whose identify not know to them as clean as a living as a living being turning into another living being it supposed to be alive with head and blood..maybe at the process of killing it u will discover some part snake and other part human..now how many people can confidently say they saw the girl..I trust my people if such thing truly happened they would have Chase the car..problem a dead Snake was dropped but that of human I doubt..though I am not saying such cannot happen...let our fact b out right..before showing it to the world..every one is shouting Yahoo boys...is no longer politicians now Yahoo boys. if Yahoo boys boy you drinks u won't reject it, if Yahoo boys comes to ur area you will be the first to hail him and want to sit in his car...u will even want him to give u money..but when you want to say rubbish about them u open your month to say anything at of envy..if you know yahoo is bad and evil have u even sumorn courage to walk to them with Bible in your hands to preach salvation to Them? Let us grow up and do the right thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Jen96: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
slyfox35:

dd they later turn her back to human?
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by judedwriter(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Kingkun69:
Only in Africa angry

The supernatural is more real than the natural... Not only in Africa but worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
slyfox35:

She opened the car door, stepped out, and closed the door—all without a head attached to her body? Why aren’t there any human footprints in the mud made before she supposedly turned into a snake?
Re: Clear Video Footage Of Girl Allegedly Turns Into A Snake In Benin City by Akinzo2121(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tuntun ti de....

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Cultist Killed In Unijos Today After Killing Student / This Is Not Dustbin But A Human Being - Vikings And Black Axee In South Africa / Ndlea Arrests Man With Drugs Stuffed Inside Tin Tomato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.