Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium (28805 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by naijadrivablog: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmm. 'I no follow' na N10k bail o
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by chronique(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
One reason I'm not bothered about this so called protest or revolution is that, we had the opportunity to prevent this thing from happening, we had the opportunity to prevent our country from sliding further into anarchy but didn't because some goats in high and low places refused to listen to the voice of reason, advice and what have you. They chose to satisfy their selfish interests and this is where it has brought us. Brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunties, pls call your loved ones if they are useful to you and tell them to shun this stupid protest. You can however, donate the ones that are not useful to you, to the govt to use in doing shooting practice.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by banze(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
USA is a no go area for now but if you insist, visit hydrogine travel consult on Instagram. They are wow. Their office is located somewhere in Ibadan.

profjustine458:
please my brothers I'm fed up with the country already I have
gone through canada/Us visa requirement, it may be thougher for
me
to handle it by myself. if you knw any good agent that can help
please link me up.
thanks
0-9.0-621-30-9-5-3
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by naijadrivablog: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Serveyouright:
Next level chain as e dey hot. Watching live from Niger Delta.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by brexit: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution is not planned, all the people involved in all of this drama should blame themselves for their ignorance and foolishness,again what type of people do we have here, would he had planned this if he had won the last election, NO
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by notoriousbabe: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Person no go see most nairalanders for this kind place, na only for nairaland den go dey brag. Bunch of carwards!
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Reference(m): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
michoim:
Someone with good conscience will readily wonder where are these so-called revolutionists all the 16 years PDP were busy looting the nation's treasury with callous impunity, culminating in Diezani(the mother of all looters fleeing to London)...where was Sowore, the indian helm merchant, then; that suddenly 'wake up' after losing in an election where the electorate votes shows that he is no body in Nigeria political space but being used by PDP/ATIKU...

Show me one single index of life that places Nigeria now (August, 2019) better than Nigeria (August, 1999) or (August, 2009). If this government has indeed come to correct the wrongs oga why is the doctors treatment making the patient worse.

What this protest is about is not your darling Mr. President but the system he chooses to operate with, a system that simply does not make any situation better or any challenge surmountable. If it is not working Nigerians demand it be changed. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by F2st5s: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=chiagozien post=80955694]I will keep saying it, That what you get when you support injustice against other because is not done to your tribe.

When buhari arrested Kanu,yorubas were happy,cheers buhari.they bragged that kanu will rot in jail.

When nigeria army were killing ipob peaceful protesters yorubas were rejoicing,shouting kill them all just because they are easterns.

Now they want to protest,anyway i will be here to count scores.

Is revolution same as secession? Anyway, some people went to night school.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Guruindahouse(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Take school go USA.
profjustine458:
please my brothers I'm fed up with the country already I have
gone through canada/Us visa requirement, it may be thougher for
me
to handle it by myself. if you knw any good agent that can help
please link me up.
thanks
0-9.0-621-30-9-5-3
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by jessebig: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abuharib:
Lagos State security operatives have starts the arrest of RevolutionNow protesters in front of the National Stadium in Surulere, Lagos.

Organisers of the protest had earlier assured that the protest would continue nationwide despite the arrest of its convener, Omoyele Sowore.

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, had called on Nigerians to come out for what he tagged #RevolutionNow protest against the government.

Mr Sowore was, however, arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Saturday.

Justifying Sowore’s arrest, the DSS said his action is a threat to public safety, peaceful co-existence and social harmony in the country.

Watch video here; https://foxmeek.com/news/police-arrests-many-revolution-now-protesters-at-the-front-of-national-stadium-surulere-photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5UARpzo6s
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Jones4190(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
FuckThaMod:
This action will only bring out more people.. Make them arrest till them tire. Shebi they will arrest everyone
stop reking online, go to national stadium and protect

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by ebenholer(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:
Governor Wike of Rivers state dissociated Rivers state from the Revolution Now protest because the same Sowore gave Buhari his party to use to torment Wike in the last elections.

Remember the APC had no candidate in Rivers state for the last Governoship elections. The APC backed the AAC candidate. You remember how Ameachi backed the AAC candidate with federal might, using the army to scatter Rivers state.

Now this same Sowore is organizing protest and Revolution. Who is deceiving who? No wonder Governor Wike has commanded the arrest of any sucker who does this protest in Rivers.
This is a sign that politicians are of the same mind if Wike will think that it is a payback time when the whole Nigerians are yearning for such revolutionary move. Wike has shown the kind of evil man he is now.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Serveyouright(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=naijadrivablog post=80960889][/quote][color=#990000][/color]

Why you quote me, de there njoy ur next level alone not coming. Niger Delta is cool today
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by McDoe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
I will keep saying it, That what you get when you support injustice against other because is not done to your tribe.

When buhari arrested Kanu,yorubas were happy,cheers buhari.they bragged that kanu will rot in jail.

When nigeria army were killing ipob peaceful protesters yorubas were rejoicing,shouting kill them all just because they are easterns.

This is why your likes will continue to be under the yoke maladministration and misgovernance. This ethnic card you guys always fly will one day kill all of you.
Bloody hypocrites!!
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by gladisa7: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
nigerian policemen are cuzzed..naturally!
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by bentwood85(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
michoim:
Someone with good conscience will readily wonder where are these so-called revolutionists all the 16 years PDP were busy looting the nation's treasury with callous impunity, culminating in Diezani(the mother of all looters fleeing to London)...where was Sowore, the indian helm merchant, then; that suddenly 'wake up' after losing in an election where the electorate votes shows that he is no body in Nigeria political space but being used by PDP/ATIKU...

We don't want a repeat of another 16 years by APC.
What landmark achievement has APC and BUHARI got?.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by chiagozien(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
McDoe:

This is why your likes will continue to be under the yoke maladministration and misgovernance. This ethnic card you guys always fly will one day kill all of you.
Bloody hypocrites!!
The hypocrite here is you that supports the killing of ipob members but want us to join you in your protest.

When you yorubas supports the killing of eastern youths,was it not ethnic card.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by greatsodade(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:
Governor Wike of Rivers state dissociated Rivers state from the Revolution Now protest because the same Sowore gave Buhari his party to use to torment Wike in the last elections.

Remember the APC had no candidate in Rivers state for the last Governoship elections. The APC backed the AAC candidate. You remember how Ameachi backed the AAC candidate with federal might, using the army to scatter Rivers state.

Now this same Sowore is organizing protest and Revolution. Who is deceiving who? No wonder Governor Wike has commanded the arrest of any sucker who does this protest in Rivers.

So your Wike or Wicked is now the Saint, I pity your people. I believe you'll boast that you go school and yet you can't differentiate when wool is been pull over your eyes. shame on your education. at least you are a good evidence why the nation is backward as you are a clear example of an educated illiterate and boot licking homo sapiens.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by dochenaj: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:
2019 election was the perfect time for Nigerians to register their displeasure with the way things are bin run in the country... If only everyone had boycoyted the election.. If only.. But they all went out en masse to vote out buhari thinking that their vote go count...
Boycotting the elections doesn't stop the rigging from happening. Actually that's when rigging is effectively implemented. Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Eifour(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
You see now...black people black clothes black attitude.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by putin4: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:

Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria today.check from religion to politics and to economy they don't have stand .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by tigerclaws: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by ajl: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:

No, it was Rivers AAC candidate himself that sold out. Not Sowore. Every state candidate worked independently. The party at the national level distanced itself from the Rivers state candidate decision to work with Amaechi. Stop spreading lies. I suspect you are one of the paid internet mercenaries. The amount you are been surely won't get you out of poverty.
Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by hollywater: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
chiagozien:
I will keep saying it, That what you get when you support injustice against other because is not done to your tribe.

They were saying more bullets to the Nigerian army guns.What goes around, turns around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by chiagozien(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
hollywater:
They were saying more bullets to the Nigerian army guns.What goes around, turns around.
yea,they never see something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium by Banmeallday: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Look at Africas largest democracy lol....

That is what happens when you bring military people and pretend that they are civilian presidents

What a shythole...what a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.