Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (50943 Views)

Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by magzey: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Weldone to them I pray they say their last prayers before leaving home, because stray bullet no get remote. I pity them

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Larryomooba(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai I'll know they are ready for a revolution.
Come and and tell us what will change something...learn to appreciate courage when u see one, can u even lead a protest in ur house not to talk of the country....when ppl do you'd complain if them no do you'd complain again it better they do and leave u to complain. One step at a time. Even if Savior Jesus come today you would still not see his intention as good, you'd always find a way to judge him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2019
MarkT30:
IDEA:

The best way to carry out this protest.

There are ways to protest against bad governance. If we all fill bag of sand block roads to Aso Rock, state government houses, ministries, airports, seaport, and all major roads. The masses will have locked down this country. Please Share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
#RevolutionIsNow

You can bring with you 20 bags, 30 bags etc..

Block every major roads and people will come out.

Abeg if i may ask,who wor do the blocking??
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Plz mind ya business
We the people of south south and south east will not join
Let the yorubas enjoy there change now next level
We are bigots they said
Power will come to them by 2023
We don't know how to play politics
They said
Let them do it themselves
Any Igbo or south south that joins
Let stray bullet hit that one in the head
Our gods how spoken

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Muna go run M. Y test b4 embarking on such mission unless you wan see bloodletting

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore
Where are you in this protest? I haven't seen you
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2019
yashau:

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore
July 25, 2019
You are living in Togo shouting revolution come back home

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Sowore case file won't be touched till 2023...I trust baba na...He knows how to couple people like sowore and his likes...And as 4 sowore,i wish him a succexful jail terms in advance..

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by banio: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore

Guy, one man protest is allowed. Others will join you. Government wont recognise your Nairaland protest.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2019
eedris abdulkareem is probably somewhere in ketu with a bowl of fura de nunu

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote
author=mailemy post=80957273]
You stand with sowere on nairaland.[/quote]

Yes na at least he use his money buy DAT
A
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by mailemy(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
To be frank with you i am in a remote village i am not afraid of dying for what i believe the gap between the rich and poor is too much enough is enough!
It's a serious situation and I wish all citizen can come out and protest.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by banio: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2019
yashau:

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore
July 25, 2019

Revolution ko Reevaluation ni

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by olowo1995(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:

Then, why dont you join them to protest #revolution
And stop supporting only on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
oboi see English
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will not show any mercy at the end of the day when the scores are being called.

Be warned.
stop tripping, you are nobody on this shit....

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Uchexxy(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
Without unity. we're not ready..

Nigeria has to disintegrate for things to get better, we are being forced on each other. We need to liberate ourselves from each other, we don't need revolution at all..
my brother, too much sense will not kill u! I wonder why we are so afraid of existing separately when we all know that we were not originally one to begin with. Someone just lumped us together and all of a sudden we somehow believe we are one. We know what to do but we are just scared to do it

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
I dey one car for there dey drink beer.I been follow them but When I see police I japa. None of my family Don enter prison before. It won't start with me.

I can't be a pawn for any one ever since bull hairy betray me

grin
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai I'll know they are ready for a revolution.

Ikpeazu, Orji Uzor Kalu?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Blakhorse: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:

Then start your own revolution and make a list of who to assassinate. Ignorant Kids everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2019
trevormide:
Governor Wike of Rivers state dissociated Rivers state from the Revolution Now protest because the same Sowore gave Buhari his party to use to torment Wike in the last elections.

Remember the APC had no candidate in Rivers state for the last Governoship elections. The APC backed the AAC candidate. You remember how Ameachi backed the AAC candidate with federal might, using the army to scatter Rivers state.

Now this same Sowore is organizing protest and Revolution. Who is deceiving who? No wonder Governor Wike has commanded the arrest of any sucker who does this protest in Rivers.

Sowore, the little I know is just AAC presidential candidate and not the party head , thanks
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2019
This is getting bloody...
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Jamesbally: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Trash.

IPOB Terrorist Revolution. The gathering of Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will not show any mercy at the end of the day when the scores are being called.

Be warned.
tongue
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by All4real2: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Rexnegro:
these people no get work o
you we gate work your life Don beter?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by larryking540: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kundagarten:
I envy their courage.

I really envy them in my phone while eating pop corn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Printerscanner: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
yashau:

Omoyele Sowore
July 25, 2019

85% of Nigeerians are in support of your foolishness, yet you got less than a Councillor's vote during a national presidential election. You must be mad.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by larryking540: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Uchexxy:
my brother, too much sense will not kill u! I wonder why we are so afraid of existing separately when we all know that we were not originally one to begin with. Someone just lumped us together and all of a sudden we somehow believe we are one. We know what to do but we are just scared to do it

we all know dats d truth which u just said but the other regions are afraid becus of the oil well,,,
forgetting there are countries without oil and they are doing better, ,na oil day cus our problem so
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
One reason I'm not bothered about this so called protest or revolution is that, we had the opportunity to prevent this thing from happening, we had the opportunity to prevent our country from sliding further into anarchy but didn't because some goats in high and low places refused to listen to the voice of reason, advice and what have you. They chose to satisfy their selfish interests and this is where it has brought us. Brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers, uncles and aunties, pls call your loved ones if they are useful to you and tell them to shun this stupid protest. You can however, donate the ones that are not useful to you, to the govt to use in doing shooting practice.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by stanmethyl(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News. / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / El-Rufai: Northern Governors Ready To Confront Anyone Opposed To Ending Almajiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.