Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (50982 Views)

Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
Without unity. we're not ready..

Nigeria has to disintegrate for things to get better, we are being forced on each other. We need to liberate ourselves from each other, we don't need revolution at all..

Disintegration is terrible
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
I dey one car for there dey drink beer.I been follow them but When I see police I japa. None of my family Don enter prison before. It won't start with me.

I can't be a pawn for any one ever since bull hairy betray me
A wised guy.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by calaharry: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
sowore is no longer in unilag he shld grow up undecided
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai I'll know they are ready for a revolution.
while you sitting down at your comfort zone abi, you're not serious at all
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by ibukunSaint(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Aldebaran:
Hmmmm

RevolutionNow ? grin

Cowards, If you really want Revolution, I mean if you really want to REVOLT, then you don't have to announce your intentions ...

You catch them Unaware grin
So how who they mobilize for the struggle?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by SeanBeulah(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
I sell UK used laptops in perfect working condition. I deliver anywhere in Lagos and payment can be made on delivery

Check my profile for contact number

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by jessebig: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The #RevolutionNow Protest holding at the National Stadium in Lagos has erupted into Chaos as Police Officers released Teargas at the Protesters. Prior to the attack, POLITICS NIGERIA has gotten footage of some of the Protesters in a shouting match with a Police officer.

The Protesters have since been dispersed with some arrested by the police.

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-revolutionnow-protesters-confront-police-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5UARpzo6s
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by holywind(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
i will only join this protest when the protesters and their organisers start shouting "DISINTEGRATE THIS COUNTRY NOW"
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by stdammis(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai Buhari Wike Jonathan Obasanjo Babangida Gowon Oshiomohole I'll know they are ready for a revolution.

Damn! This person just went straight to the point, no sugar coating.

We are not ready for that stage yet tho
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
tstx:
Unarmed revolution/protest Can never work in AFRICA.... #fact
It worked in North Sudan. But we know it can't work in Nigeria because we are too divided.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Lol I saw a list of what they want in their Revolution now protest. Well, their list can't change nadan. Even if all is implemented that is not a Revolution. They should take cue from Jerry Railings. When they start assassinating Tinubu Elrufai Buhari Wike Jonathan Obasanjo Babangida Gowon Oshiomohole I'll know they are ready for a revolution.
Oga remove Jonathan from your useless list
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Witnes: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Die hard tribal and sectional fellow spotted out there. So no single igbo man amongst those that ruined Nigeria?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by IamCharles123: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Sowore case file won't be touched till 2023...I trust baba na...He knows how to couple people like sowore and his likes...And as 4 sowore,i wish him a succexful jail terms in advance..
Aboki
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by IamCharles123: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Uchexxy:
my brother, too much sense will not kill u! I wonder why we are so afraid of existing separately when we all know that we were not originally one to begin with. Someone just lumped us together and all of a sudden we somehow believe we are one. We know what to do but we are just scared to do it
We are not scared to do it, if i had the power today, i would disintegrate this country. The people who has the power to do so are not ready, they are busy looting and killing the country.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Champneys:
Iyalaya Buhari and his supporters!

Awon ashiere gbogbo angry

Bros...u vex oOo grin grin
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Captaintimex:
Let's not water down the word Revolution.... It's revolution against buhari cluelessness..

#Revolutionnow
For Nairaland,abi?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
We warned them, they said we hate buhari, we protested they supported python dance instead of the people..
Today who is suffering the most??

Let’s deal with our change

You warned them of what? The same problems we have now existed under Jonathan why were you the greatest proponents of one Nigeria then?
Ibo agitation started when Jonathan lost. This is why everyone must be careful because every group have their own agenda. Don't be fooled by Igbos, for them it's not about insecurity in the country. It is all about hate.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by IamCharles123: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
dochenaj:

It worked in North Sudan. But we know it can't work in Nigeria because we are too divided.
North sudan revolution was violent.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Generalfo6(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Are you typing this from the war front or from the comfort of your house? cheesy

From my house Na,
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:
For Nairaland,abi?
I was there live at stadium today... I am not a keyboard warrior...
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

Disintegration is terrible

I think it is better than to revolt..
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Captaintimex:

I was there live at stadium today... I am not a keyboard warrior...
a pic of u at the stadium?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guestlander:

You warned them of what? The same problems we have now existed under Jonathan why were you the greatest proponents of one Nigeria then?
Ibo agitation started when Jonathan lost. This is why everyone must be careful because every group have their own agenda. Don't be fooled by Igbos, for them it's not about insecurity in the country. It is all about hate.

I know you don’t read nor listen to news, but since you said Igbo agitation started when Jonathan lost then let me ask you; was GEJ the president during the civil war and during MASSOB days?? Obviously the question is not for daft people like you..
Then again name one person in jail for insulting GEJ or one person from opposition that DSS picked up?? Name one village headmen massacred like what is going on now??
This is why I hate replying foolish illiterate people shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore

Big lie
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by amaniro: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Witnes:

Die hard tribal and sectional fellow spotted out there. So no single igbo man amongst those that ruined Nigeria?

Has any igbo man being politically relevant in Nigeria since 1999?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
axeman2:
Revolution Is The Way Out Let Come Together In One Voice Enough Is Enough I Stand With Sowore

This is a yoruba revolution in yoruba land
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Turantula(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:
Nzeogwu did that and they tagged it Igbo coup. So others should try while we sit beside and observe
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Witnes: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
amaniro:

Has any igbo man being politically relevant in Nigeria since 1999?
Yes!!!
Igbo men had been third person several times and sgf too as well as PDP national chairman...and what post has oshomole occupied that none Igbo man has occupied? or what position is tinubu occupy at the moment that warrant him to be on the list?
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by amaniro: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Witnes:

Yes!!!
Igbo men had been third person several times and sgf too as well as PDP national chairman...and what post has oshomole occupied that none Igbo man has occupied? or what position is tinubu occupy at the moment that warrant him to be on the list?

We will kill everyone who has once raped or who is still raping the country. Just as Jerry Railings did. After All Hell is a tale so no Brainers about killing.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by dochenaj: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
IamCharles123:

North sudan revolution was violent.
It didn't start out violent.
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Applause to Niggerian police. Afonjas must enjoy their greed ooo whether they like it or not. Next level has started. Biko enjoy am
Re: Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) by Ikenna0b: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guestlander:

I keep saying it the average Afonja is a proud ignorant. Ipob started in year 2012 and even in year 2013 they sent a letter to the same GEJ to divide the shithole. You got me insane to think Kanu's popularity grew just out of the blue. IPOB have been campaigning long before GEJ left the presidency.

Just because you had your head stuck in your ass does not mean nothing was happening then when it was stuck there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Endorsed For A Second Term Bid / Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.