Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money (22193 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by hitng(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Ufuoma McDermott took to Instagram to narrate how a CCTV footage busted a friend's nanny who stole foreign currencies in her children's room.

Calling on Nigerians to install CCTV in their homes, the actress revealed that the incident occurred after her friends convereged at her house with their kids. Ufuoma McDermott further revealed that what she saw in the CCTV footages is nothing short of a calculated professional career thief, waiting to be employed into people's houses.

She wrote;
PLEASE INSTALL CCTV IN YOUR HOMES
On Sunday, my friends and I wanted our kids to spend time together. They converged at mine. The nanny of one friend stole money from a purse and denied. She was the only adult that went into the children's room. They searched her and begged her to return it to no avail. When I returned, I calmly told them I have CCTV all over the house.

What my eye saw in those footages is nothing short of a calculated professional career thief, waiting to be employed into people's houses. She took the money from a handbag in my children's room, rushed into the toilet, sqeezed and wrapped the money in tissue, used it to dab her face so it looks worn, then placed it on my office table. She knew she would be searched. She didn't want it found on her. But she also knew that no one would suspect that used looking tissue ball sitting there in open glare. My own nannies could have been accused of this theft. The cctv saved the day.

https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/ufuoma-mcdermott-calls-out-friends.html

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Jayslicky: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Ufoma and her friend are mad, why not charge her to court, instead of posting picture of her holding money, who knows she could have been forced to take that incriminating picture, I know what most women are capable of doing to their employees, so it's either ufoma and her friend show us the evidence of the nanny stealing or fvck off. She even claims to have the video of the nanny stealing but can't post it rather she posted a planned picture.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by itspzpics(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Haaa

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by olaolulazio(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Na by CCTV? grin

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Auduambless(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT #REVOLUTIONNOW

and our boys that are presently being arrested...

just one like for #revolutionNow

12 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by WriterX(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
x
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by JubrinElSudan: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
The cash she's holding don't look rough

20 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some maids/nannies sha undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by rosy1992(f): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
I can't conclude by hearing one side of the story.

6 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Starhearts: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ufoma, Ufoma, Ufoma..
How times did l call U?
Aunty u re sick upstairs
U need mental therapy

8 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
shocked Wow

This is one of the many disadvantages of having Nannies in a world that is becoming more depraved and dishonest, just saw another thread where a nanny was feeding a kid poo. Some lads can also attest their first sexual escapade was with a nanny.

I join her to lend my voice to all those who are well to do and having need for nannies or other staff in their homes to install CCTV.

I can link you to someone if you are in Lagos/Ibadan axis

while on it check my merchandise grin

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Starhearts: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Chi59:
Some maids/nannies sha undecidedundecided

Don't rush into conclusion
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by happybee: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some of these people treats their nannies badly.
So...

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starhearts:

Don't rush into conclusion
Don't rush into quoting me

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by sinola(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ufuoma story didn't add up.... There is more to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Kakamorufu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
she hold the money like eze ego stuff

the cash doesn't look rough tho. compared to what she narrated

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Money a Nigerian politican probably stole and gave her. Lool.

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by twinskenny(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
talk to us for cctv installations 08051355133
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by gaby(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amazing..
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Jabarzee(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Starhearts:
Ufoma, Ufoma, Ufoma..
How times did l call U?
Aunty u re sick upstairs
U need mental therapy

You are the one that is sick

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Neddstark: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
She would blame the devil. Please next time let her steal in a public place or somewhere wey boys no dey smile. You would be forced to display some nice titties and pubic hair. After that you would think 10times before obeying the voice telling you to steal.
Ugly porky looking girl

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ufoma and her friend are mad, why not charge her to court, instead of posting picture of her holding money, who knows she could have been forced to take that incriminating picture, I know what most women are capable of doing to their employees, so it's either ufoma and her friend show us the evidence of the nanny stealing or fvck off. She even claims to have the video of the nanny stealing but can't post it rather she posted a planned picture.

Its either you're thief or you have never been stolen from. Every thief caught red-handed should be embarrassed. Untill your passport with visas get stolen, your eye go clear.

9 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Houseofglam7(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by ALEXANDER51: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
nah little something nah for you to upload her picture...for me i will deal with the issue and let go that it ever happened...you are wicked sha
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Serendipity8: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ufuoma had reported the incident to the police. She only drew the attention of Nigerians on the need for CCTV cameras. Would you had believed if she made that statement without prove?

6 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
twinskenny:
talk to us for cctv installations 08051355133
Opportunity comes but once. I like your smart move
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by twinskenny(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Opportunity to comes but once. I like your smart move
thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Receives Live Goat As Christmas Gift (photo) / Moses Bliss' Registry Wedding (Photos) / Omoni Oboli's 38th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.