Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money (22267 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Koolking(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
My biggest problems with Nigerians is hypocrisy.

We always condemn the authorities for parading crime suspects, but we are being applauded for running to social media, uploading pictures of crime suspects instead of reporting to authority. Do we realise people pictures on social media are forever?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by delivryboy: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ufuoma behaved like the illiterate that she is, what is the purpose of bringing the lady's photo to the social media, is she not supposed to use her celebrity status to fight jungle justice? She could still pass her message without displaying the nanny's photo. Where is "innocent until proven guilty?"

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Pvssy: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Money she could have put in a polyethylene bag and swallowed
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Sally97(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ufoma and her friend are mad, why not charge her to court, instead of posting picture of her holding money, who knows she could have been forced to take that incriminating picture, I know what most women are capable of doing to their employees, so it's either ufoma and her friend show us the evidence of the nanny stealing or fvck off. She even claims to have the video of the nanny stealing but can't post it rather she posted a planned picture.
So that you won't employ her when you see her
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Sufisunni: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Show us the screenshot of the said cctv na
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Starhearts: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jabarzee:

You are the one that is sick

Keyboard warriors
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by boneyone(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
For you CCTV and security solution installations drop a DM

https://www.nairaland.com/2653897/monitor-property-home-office-shop

or follow us on instagram @web2com007
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by blank(f): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Please if you're buying and installing CCTV, research and buy a good brand your self. Don't let people like some overhyped sellers on Nairaland buy you crap and charge you premium money b
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by sweetilicious(f): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Money is good for security.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by placeofallure(f): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
happybee:
Some of these people treats their nannies badly.
So...

So what?
Is that a justification to steal? How many people have treated you badly? How many of their things have you stolen? Many of you are not being objective here. What would you have her do? Should she have hugged her? Or jump up and shout Hallelujah? A thief is a thief abeg! Was she considerate when she had the mind to dip her hand and pilfer? Ejooor!
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephendeals:
shocked Wow

This is one of the many disadvantages of having Nannies in a world that is becoming more depraved and dishonest, just saw another thread where a nanny was feeding a kid poo. Some lads can also attest their first sexual escapade was with a nanny.

I join her to lend my voice to all those who are well to do and having need for nannies or other staff in their homes to install CCTV.

I can link you to someone if you are in Lagos/Ibadan axis

while on it check my merchandise grin
Is this new or used?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2019
who stole foreign currencies in her children's room.
Where did your children see such amount of dollars?
Are you a foreign expatriate that collect dollars for your wages?

Explain the source of ur dollar abi ur children are bureau de change?
You see na suspect
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by OVIHINNO(m): 5:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Ufoma and her friend are mad, why not charge her to court, instead of posting picture of her holding money, who knows she could have been forced to take that incriminating picture, I know what most women are capable of doing to their employees, so it's either ufoma and her friend show us the evidence of the nanny stealing or fvck off. She even claims to have the video of the nanny stealing but can't post it rather she posted a planned picture.
I honestly think you are either sick or stealing is your stock in trade. She could have done worst but choose to be lenient by only exposing her online before she preys on her next victim. We must not always comment if we have nothing reasonable to say, PEACE.....
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2019
delivryboy:
Ufuoma behaved like the illiterate that she is, what is the purpose of bringing the lady's photo to the social media, is she not supposed to use her celebrity status to fight jungle justice? She could still pass her message without displaying the nanny's photo. Where is "innocent until proven guilty?"
You didn't get the message do you? Smh.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Herrymax:

Is this new or used?

New
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephendeals:

New

Pls do you have samsung chromebook 3 or hp stream 11 the one of 4gig ram, and what are the price
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Herrymax:

Is this new or used?

New
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by opebiboy: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stunt
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stephendeals:

New
Do you have new samsung chromebook 3 or hp stream 11, the one of 4gb ram, and what's the price
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Herrymax:

Do you have new samsung chromebook 3 or hp stream 11, the one of 4gb ram, and what's the price

HP stream 11 i have is 4gb ram 32gb Hard disk
Price is 69k
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Stephendeals:

HP stream 11 i have is 4gb ram 32gb Hard disk
Price is 69k
New or used? And hope its not refurbished
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Herrymax:

New or used? And hope its not refurbished

New
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Ciaos: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Humiliation.. una no dey go Church? Una never hear of forgiveness? Why put her on the internet.. yeye dey smell.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stephendeals:

New
Let me pay 60k bro abeg i no get money and what's your location?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Herrymax:

Let me pay 60k bro abeg i no get money and what's your location?
69k is the best price.
am in Ibadan but we have branches in major cities in Nigeria. where is your location
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stephendeals:

69k is the best price.
am in Ibadan but we have branches in major cities in Nigeria. where is your location
I'm in Ogun state but very close to lagos state, and i can't pay that amount bro, you have to cut It down pls
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Stephendeals:

69k is the best price.
Drop yur Whatsapp number, I'll text you on whatsapp
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money by Stephendeals: 3:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Herrymax:

Drop yur Whatsapp number, I'll text you on whatsapp
(70) 398182-01

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje's New Look After Working-out (Pictures) / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.