Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,130 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bbnaija: I Am Willing To Pay ₦1 Million To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Am Willing To Pay ₦1 Million To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes T (385 Views)

I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady / Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Am Willing To Pay ₦1 Million To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes T by Futurephilip(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Jaruma is pleading to send clothes to BBNaija housemate,Tacha. The famous slay queen on Instagram, is now out of clothes only one month into the show. She continues repeating her clothes particularly during Saturday night parties

See more details using the link below
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-am-willing-to-pay-1-million.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija: I Am Willing To Pay ₦1 Million To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes T by Futurephilip(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Join the Facebook group for sure comedy and motivational message

Join the link below
https://m./359859511201347?refid=27

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reality Star Alex Enrols In New York Flim Academy / Singer Yemi Alade Celebrates 8 Million Instagram Followers / Adesua Etomi Wellington & Dakore Egbuson Akande Are Breathtaking In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.