Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back (1743 Views)

Italian Doctor After Covid 19 : I Was Atheist Before But Now I'm Back To God / I'm Back Again - Everyone Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by dlw09(f): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Miss everybody so much grin grin grin

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Back from where?

Where did you go?

Welcome back all the same.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by dlw09(f): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2019
Thank you gentleman cheesy

jesusjnr:
Back from where?

Where did you go?

Welcome back all the same.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2019
dlw09:
Thank you gentleman cheesy

So where have you been all these while?

I was wondering if we had been bullied you out of this forum by our rude attitude.

Are you the lady decked in the African attire?
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by dlw09(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello, gentleman

African friends are very enthusiastic, I like you very much.

I was very busy some time ago, so I didn't come to Nairaland.

In the photo is my African friend with me. grin grin grin

jesusjnr:
So where have you been all these while?

I was wondering if we had been bullied you out of this forum by our rude attitude.

Are you the lady decked in the African attire?
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
dlw09:
Hello, gentleman

Ok.

I understand, just thought it was something else which caused your absence.

Was that photo taken in China?

How are your family and friends over there? I hope they are in good health. Send my regards to every single one of them.

BTW you promised me you'd take a look at the Bible which you said was somewhere in your library, so I want to know if you've done so.

If you have, Is there anything there you don't understand, and would like to for me to clarify for you?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by ABCthings: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
dlw09:
dlw09 :-/ You speak english? or use google translate.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by IamPlato(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
dlw09:
Hello, gentleman

As Long As He Is Not Your Boyfriend, good. Give Me Your Number Lets Go On Whatsapp
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by dlw09(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
I can speak English, but not native speaker grin

ABCthings:
dlw09 :-/ You speak english? or use google translate.

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Shepherd00: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
You're back from where we sent you? lol
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by ABCthings: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
dlw09:
I can speak English, but not native speaker grin

Is English a core subject in secondary schools over there too?

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by dlw09(f): 3:44am On Aug 12, 2019
Yes , very important

ABCthings:
Is English a core subject in secondary schools over there too?
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by ABCthings: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
dlw09:
Yes , very important

seems our educational system is similar.At what point does one decide their career over there? Over here it after Junior secondary, particularly ss1 you get to chose either art, science, or commercial.

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Obascoetubi: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
dlw09:
ARE U SAYING THAT YOU'RE THE ONE IN THIS PIX? angry
dlw09:
ARE U SAYING THAT YOU'RE THE ONE IN THIS PIX?
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Dantedasz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
How anyone could believe the woman in that picture is the OP beats me hollow. A simple goggle search would reveal that picture was lifted from a Chinese documentary on why Chinese girls marry African men?
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Ok.

I understand, just thought it was something else which caused your absence.

Was that photo taken in China?

How are your family and friends over there? I hope they are in good health. Send my regards to every single one of them.

BTW you promised me you'd take a look at the Bible which you said was somewhere in your library, so I want to know if you've done so.

If you have, Is there anything there you don't understand, and would like to for me to clarify for you?

Thanks and God bless.
You have seen a victim to mislead abi? What do you know in the Bible to clarify for anyone?

Just try any nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anas09:

You have seen a victim to mislead abi? What do you know in the Bible to clarify for anyone?

Just try any nonsense here.
Lol!

What do I know?

Maybe your mentor here knows more in the Bibke than I do, and she wouldn't be a victim for him to mislead.

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

What do I know?

Maybe your mentor here knows more in the Bibke than I do, and she wouldn't be a victim for him to mislead.
Yes he knows more than you do. So I am waiting for you to make any noise here.
Stupid.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anas09:

Yes he knows more than you do. So I am waiting for you to make any noise here.
Stupid.
Lol!

I can see where you get your spiritual bankruptcy from.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I can see where you get your spiritual bankruptcy from.
I will be here to deal with your lies, then we wld know who is Spiritually bankrupt. Whether the man who declares that Jesus and His Church is dead or that Apostle Paul was a false Apostle.

I am here.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Anas09:

I will be here to deal with your lies, then we wld know who is Spiritually bankrupt. Whether the man who declares that Jesus and His Church is dead or that Apostle Paul was a false Apostle.

I am here.
I'm not new to your resorting to lies as characteristic.

Otherwise you would show me where I said Jesus my Master was dead or Paul was a false prophet, if not that you are a habitual liar.

Maybe spiritually dead instead describes you as the church is, especially when you have church leaders as your heretic menthor.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not new to your resorting to lies as characteristic.

Otherwise you would show me where I said Jesus my Master was dead or Paul was a false prophet, if not that you are a habitual liar.

Maybe spiritually dead instead describes you as the church is, especially when you have church leaders as your heretic menthor.
You opened a thread and titled it 'The Church is Dead'. Jesus is the head of the Church, and the Church is His body. Have you ever seen a person whose body dies but His head remains alive?

By declaring that the Church is dead, you declared that Jesus is dead. QED.

Again you opened a thread and titled it 'The Many mistakes of Apostle Paul'. You have continuously misquoted and misrepresented scriptures all to vilify the great Apostle. The man whom Jesus by Himself converted and commissioned an Apostle to the Gentiles.

A man whom on several occasions have been taken on tours to the Heavenly realms. A man who wrote 13 epistles of the entire New Testament. A man whom Jesus of Nazareth didn't see any fault in, but you saw and declared him full of mistakes.

You, who is the only fervent in spirit while others are Spirituality bankrupt.

Repent now when you still can Jesusjnr, judgement is coming.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by advocate666: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
China girl, this your thread is very interesting. Can you teach us how to fry agidi with it?
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by 1stbest(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol �
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by ABCthings: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
1stbest:
Lol �
longest time, finally found you!
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by 1stbest(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2019
ABCthings:
longest time, finally found you!
who is taking? show your face na ,, shocked
Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2019
Anas09:

You opened a thread and titled it 'The Church is Dead'. Jesus is the head of the Church, and the Church is His body. Have you ever seen a person whose body dies but His head remains alive?

By declaring that the Church is dead, you declared that Jesus is dead. QED.

Again you opened a thread and titled it 'The Many mistakes of Apostle Paul'. You have continuously misquoted and misrepresented scriptures all to vilify the great Apostle. The man whom Jesus by Himself converted and commissioned an Apostle to the Gentiles.

A man whom on several occasions have been taken on tours to the Heavenly realms. A man who wrote 13 epistles of the entire New Testament. A man whom Jesus of Nazareth didn't see any fault in, but you saw and declared him full of mistakes.

You, who is the only fervent in spirit while others are Spirituality bankrupt.

Repent now when you still can Jesusjnr, judgement is coming.
Lol!

No wonder you lied that I said Jesus who is in heaven was dead, because you've reduced the Vine to the branches of the vine which the church is, so that when the branches does not abide in the Vine and consequently withers and dies, it means in your opinion the Vine itself dying.

Keep justifying my saying that the church is dead, with your spiritually bankrupt analogy of Jesus the Vine meaning the same thing as His branches. For branches like you in the church who refused to abide in the Vine (His Words) killed the church.

Paul made mistakes as he claimed Peter and Barnabas who were there before him did, but the difference between them and Jesus, is that Jesus was perfect and never made a single mistake.

If you are willing to learn and stop being spiritually bankrupt, that's the difference between the perfect Master, and the brethren inclusive of myself. Mistakes!!!!

That's why I emphasize the Words of Jesus as Jesus Himself did and taught His disciples to do, because is it perfect and without any mistake.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

No wonder you lied that I said Jesus who is in heaven was dead, because you've reduced the Vine to the branches of the vine which the church is, so that when the branches does not abide in the Vine and consequently withers and dies, it means in your opinion the Vine itself dying.
Show me one single tree where the branches are dead while the stem remains alive, and I will call you a Nicolaitan.

If a tree dies, where does it begin from? The branches or the stem?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth declared that 'Upon the Rock He has built His Church and nothing can kill it'. But you a servant of satan pretending to be working for the Lord, declared the Church to be dead.

Let him who opposes the Lord stand up.

jesusjnr:

Keep justifying my saying that the church is dead, with your spiritually bankrupt analogy of Jesus the Vine meaning the same thing as His branches. For branches like you in the church who refused to abide in the Vine (His Words) killed the church.
Satan the devil is speaking and acting through you. The Evil spirit of pride is clearly manifest through you. The brethren warm you but you call them agents of Satan. Jesusjnr, judgement is coming.

You who abides in the Vine are the one opposing Jesus, You are Spiritually fervent abi?

Jesusjnr who called Jesus Christ a liar by validating the Apostleship of Paul.

Clap for yourself Nicolai.

jesusjnr:

Paul made mistakes as he claimed Peter and Barnabas who were there before him did, but the difference between them and Jesus, is that Jesus was perfect and never made a single mistake.
Paul made mistakes which Jesus was so stupid to validate, but sent you to invalidate them abi?

Jesus approved everything Paul did, do you call Jesus a fool for doing that? Are you the author of Christianity? Did Jesus hand over his throne to you to judge whonis right and wrong?

jesusjnr:

If you are willing to learn and stop being spiritually bankrupt, that's the difference between the perfect Master, and the brethren inclusive of myself. Mistakes!!!!
If I am willing to learn what exactly? The word of God you don't know. What am I to learn from you? Pride or names of demons?

jesusjnr:

That's why I emphasize the Words of Jesus as Jesus Himself did and thought His disciples to do, because is it perfect and without any mistake.
And all you have ever posted are erroneously taken out of context, and many here have attempted to correct you, but the spirit of satan, the evil fruit of the spirit, Pride, won't let you learn.

I asked you what truth is, you are yet to answer me.

Jesusjnr, what is Truth?

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Anas09:

Show me one single tree where the branches are dead while the stem remains alive, and I will call you a Nicolaitan.

If a tree dies, where does it begin from? The branches or the stem?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth declared that 'Upon the Rock He has built His Church and nothing can kill it'. But you a servant of satan pretending to be working for the Lord, declared the Church to be dead.

Let him who opposes the Lord stand up.

Satan the devil is speaking and acting through you. The Evil spirit of pride is clearly manifest through you. The brethren warm you but you call them agents of Satan. Jesusjnr, judgement is coming.

You who abides in the Vine are the one opposing Jesus, You are Spiritually fervent abi?

Jesusjnr who called Jesus Christ a liar by validating the Apostleship of Paul.

Clap for yourself Nicolai.

Paul made mistakes which Jesus was so stupid to validate, but sent you to invalidate them abi?

Jesus approved everything Paul did, do you call Jesus a fool for doing that? Are you the author of Christianity? Did Jesus hand over his throne to you to judge whonis right and wrong?

If I am willing to learn what exactly? The word of God you don't know. What am I to learn from you? Pride or names of demons?

And all you have ever posted are erroneously taken out of context, and many here have attempted to correct you, but the spirit of satan, the evil fruit of the spirit, Pride, won't let you learn.

I asked you what truth is, you are yet to answer me.

Jesusjnr, what is Truth?

1) Who are the branches in these saying of Jesus?

2) Can the branches die?

3) If yes, what could make them die?

4) If they die, does the Vine also die as a result?

John 15:5-6 (KJV)

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Btw these are the Words of Jesus not jesusjnr.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
1) Who are the branches in these saying of Jesus?

2) Can the branches die?

3) If yes, what could make them die?

4) If they die, does the Vine also die as a result?

John 15:5-6 (KJV)

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Btw these are the Words of Jesus not jesusjnr.
And here is somwone who declares others Spiritually bankrupt. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. My Belle oo.

Who was Jesus referring to in the passage you quoted? The Church or unserious Christians who do not take His Word seriously? The Seed which fell on rocky grounds?

Jesusjnr, when you declared 'the Church is dead' did you assume that the Church is a particular congregation of people or Church attendees?

Do you know what the Church is?

Jesusjnr the Nicolaitan, do you know that by using this scripture to buttress your point means you are saying that Jesus said here that His Church can die?

Can the body die while the head lives?

Can Jesus say that the Gates of hell can not destroy his Church but in another place declare that His Church can die?

When I say you don't know the Word of God, here it is.

Jesusjnr stop using the scriptures out of context.

Jesus never said His Church is the Branch which can die. He gave 4 Categories of people who hear his words and how they deal with Him. Are the 4 categories the Church?

Nicolai stop lying with the Woed of God.

And, I'm still waiting to hear you tell me, pls what is the Truth?

2 Likes

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Anas09:

And here is somwone who declares others Spiritually bankrupt. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. My Belle oo.

Who was Jesus referring to in the passage you quoted? The Church or unserious Christians who do not take His Word seriously? The Seed which fell on rocky grounds?

Jesusjnr, when you declared 'the Church is dead' did you assume that the Church is a particular congregation of people or Church attendees?

Do you know what the Church is?

Jesusjnr the Nicolaitan, do you know that by using this scripture to buttress your point means you are saying that Jesus said here that His Church can die?

Can the body die while the head lives?

Can Jesus say that the Gates of hell can not destroy his Church but in another place declare that His Church can die?

When I say you don't know the Word of God, here it is.

Jesusjnr stop using the scriptures out of context.

Jesus never said His Church is the Branch which can die. He gave 4 Categories of people who hear his words and how they deal with Him. Are the 4 categories the Church?

Nicolai stop lying with the Woed of God.

And, I'm still waiting to hear you tell me, pls what is the Truth?
Lolz!

You are even ignorant of your spiritual bankruptcy, not knowing that the church are the branches, and that her ability to stay alive and not die lies in her abiding in the Vine?

Let me stop wasting such jewels on a someone who is blind to the value of it.

1 Like

Re: Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back by Anas09: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lolz!

You are even ignorant of your spiritual bankruptcy, not knowing that the church are the branches, and that her ability to stay alive and not die lies in her abiding in the Vine?

Let me stop wasting such jewels on a someone who is blind to the value of it.
Spiritual bankruptcy is a new term you just found? Sorry.

So, The Lord Jesus Christ said His Church is Seed which fell by the way side (the people who heard his words, believed it but after awhile went back to their former lives), or the Seed which fell amongst thorns or stony ground which later died because they didn't have root?

So this is the Church to you Jesusjnr?

In other words, you are saying that the Lord Said His Church can die abi?

Pride won't let you learn.

You have no idea what the Church of Jesus Christ is, so be quiet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible / Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d / Little Known Truths About Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.