Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (90253 Views)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by 6FR9: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okpo dem
Dey never listen

5 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is serious. He fled with her clothes and underwear.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is painful
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Proffdada: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
They have used her for development
She's now a bedrock of a new foundation grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good one...the man OR BOY did well...that how they will running around with men, boys just because of money....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Evil everywhere
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Someone posted dis by 12.04pm but did not make front page.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
ritualists Don use another method to be killing. people oooo ,. Wetin no go happen for Nigeria sef
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oh come on!!!
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
lol all those al*sho for cubana and concord go dey shake by now

6 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eagleboney:
ritualists Don use another method to be killing. people oooo ,. Wetin no go happen for Nigeria sef
i just tire for this useless country

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
I won't be surprised if it's finally unraveled the lady didn't die from or she wasn't killed for rituals.

Masochist, sadist.... really do exist.... I mean in Nigeria also. She might have died from rendering sexual pain pleasure to a masochist client.

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Recxzy019: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Used.... Next?
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Pvssy: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ihedioha has destroyed this one too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria has fully turned to a jungle
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Andy2274: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
I won't be surprised if it's finally unraveled the lady didn't die from or she wasn't killed for rituals.

Masochist, sadist.... really do exist.... I mean in Nigeria also. She might have died from rendering sexual pain pleasure to a masochist client.
Learn to read and understand before concluding. Go back and read the last 3 lines of the 2nd paragraph, that's why people like you failed in school and blame lecturers. If it's sex pain why did the man took her clothes and under wears?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by dragon2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who booked the hotel room last ?under what name? Did they use POS or mobile transfer?
Hotels/Guest Houses should have CCTV at reception.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by legitnow: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
I think street burning should be legalised as a form of execution for criminals like this.

First severe turture and finally roast him under the hot sun in the street so others can learn.

Ofcourse take him to court first.

This is the only time, i support jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
tutudesz:
Seriously out of all the thread, na this one you see to do your advert?

You just quoted a bot bro...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by myfan: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmmmmm, terrible things.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
anonymuz:
i just tire for this useless country
Nawa oooo
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wtf!!... we could have a serial killer on our hand guys.
This was exactly the way some other girl was murdered in rivers . She was found half naked and strangled with hotel bedsheet

According to google map, rivers state to imo is only 2 hrs away.

The really annoying thing is that these poverty stricken children on Nairaland will say things like “slay queen got slated” and keep blaming the victims without realizing that their sisters and mothers can get it too. All it takes is being at the right place at the wrong time.

you get sense die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by 400billionman: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Prostitution is the most dangerous job out there.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by realestniggah: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Can't identify the citizens.. What about finger print?

It high time the government think of gathering reliable database of it citizens.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

I think she was o. Cos i can see white cloth round her neck and dis is same thing i noticed on the neck of the girl killed in port harcourt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:
This was exactly the way some other girl was murdered in rivers . She was found half naked and strangled with hotel bedsheet

You may be right but we all know the case will be considered a ritual murder case by the investigating officers even before investigations begin... You see the type of country we are expected to handle when these dumb old people have finished usurping & diverting the available resources which should be harnessed to improving every public sector And even a lot of young people still reason old... just be observing their comments. Its very easy to get away with murder in Nigeria.. Too easy embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just like badoo in lagos with a patterned way of killing. It seems its so now in dis axis. Cos this is d way Maureen in rivers was killed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:

The really annoying thing is that these poverty stricken children on Nairaland will say things like “slay queen got slated” and keep blaming the victims without realizing that their sisters and mothers can get it too. All it takes is being at the right place at the wrong time.

we could have a serial killer on hand really, same white cloth tied around her neck to strangle her , this could really be something else too but you have a case to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.