Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) (90280 Views)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Vado(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
The killer smartly cleaned up the scene very well.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
2nd lady found dead in a hotel within a week. Owerri is a few hours drive from Port Harcourt. Could there be a serial killer on the lose?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
So the hotel doesn't knw the identity of the man that lodge in that room with her abi no cctv camera installed over there...
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nawaooo
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Girls should however take note of these...

cheap hotels who pay by the counter offer little hopes for proper means of identification when they let people use their rooms.

laws have to enforced to help regulate such, hotel rooms are basically the backdrop for such UNNECESSARY MURDERS , identification as to check-in and out, CCTV installations, ROUND THE CLOCK INSPECTION OF ROOMS, can also help, enforcment agencies have to up their game or there will be consistent cases like this.

watch out for my new book MURDER JOUNALS KILLER ON THE LOOSE

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
petitejolie:

I think she was o. Cos i can see white cloth round her neck and dis is same thing i noticed on the neck of the girl killed in port harcourt.

So white cloth round her neck is a sure indication of rituals How did u come to know that Are u a ritual killer too or a herbalist Don't u think its foolish to still be thinking like ur forefathers did Do u think ur forefathers would think like u if they could experience this new world of great opportunities and information Do urself a favor and begin using ur brain to its full capacity and stop limiting urself.. You owe it to the next generation at least undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by sylve11: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
inside life. sad cool
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Officialgarri: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Andy2274:
Learn to read and understand before concluding. Go back and read the last 3 lines of the 2nd paragraph, that's why people like you failed in school and blame lecturers. If it's sex pain why did the man took her clothes and under wears?
Unfortunately, you read, thinking you've understood and probably thinking you're smart, but in reality you're not smart.
I can't start explaining what might have transpired, but I'll advise that you sometimes have to put yourself in the shoes of a criminal to think like a criminal.

I hope you've heard or watched scenes where an assassin after killing his target, would go ahead to destroy things in the house to make it look like a robbery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by legitnow: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
dominique:
2nd lady found dead in a hotel within a week. Owerri is a few hours drive from Port Harcourt. Could there be a serial killer on the lose?

He will be caught, he cannot be dat smart.

Somebody must recognise him from check in to exit and definately trails would have been left behind.

He just gave somebody homework, if the detective do his job, no reason that retaard should not be tracked down.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
So the hotel doesn't knw the identity of the man that lodge in that room with her abi no cctv camera installed over there...

I checked into a room in Benin the other day for a conference, they gave me a key and walked me down to a room that easy, the next morning I walked out with my bags and all, no word to the cashier or registrar that easy.
it's really pathetic when it comes to security in Nigeria, really.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:

Unfortunately, you read, thinking you've understood and probably thinking you're smart, but in reality you're not smart.
I can't start explaining what might have transpired, but I'll advise that you sometimes have to put yourself in the shoes of a criminal to think like a criminal.

I hope you've heard or watched scenes where an assassin after killing his target, would go ahead to destroy things in the house to make it look like a robbery.

normal thing sir. fake a burglary or kidnapping gone wrong ,it's a normal thing for them.

we might have a serial killer or a copy cat killer or a network of killers, the white cloth, strangulation and the scenes of both victims can't be a coincidence, theres more.
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by kikake: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
EmzyT:
How did we get to this stage? Every blessed day killing

How we got there?

Hotels litter all over Owerri. Young fleshy university and polytechnics girls litter all over Owerri.

All 7 govt universities and polytechnics in Imo state are located around Owerri.

Worse, Owerri people fight against locating one of the universities to a place outside Owerri. They even want more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
dairykidd:

So white cloth round her neck is a sure indication of rituals How did u come to know that Are u a ritual killer too or a herbalist Don't u think its foolish to still be thinking like ur forefathers did Do u think ur forefathers would think like u if they could experience this new world of great opportunities and information Do urself a favor and begin using ur brain to its full capacity and stop limiting urself.. You owe it to the next generation at least undecided

don't mind that one jhare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by akilo1: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Our brothers from that part of the country wont stop ritual
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
What if this is the one man she stuck to?.

Please go away with your victim blaming mentality
fiftynaira:
This one start new

It was in port harcourt before now owerri which place is next ?

Ladies stay one place stick to one man!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by dokie: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
drey076:
The killer will not go unpunished

Firstly, the government will not arrest anyone. secondly, if the man repents, God won't hold the sin against him.

Let everyone behave themselves. People go Scott free after committing heinous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by dalass(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
I won't be surprised if it's finally unraveled the lady didn't die from or she wasn't killed for rituals.

Masochist, sadist.... really do exist.... I mean in Nigeria also. She might have died from rendering sexual pain pleasure to a masochist client.
And the masochist needed the underwear and even phone for his pleasure? shocked cool
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Forreellinc: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
hmmm fine geh
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
legitnow:

He will be caught, he cannot be dat smart.

Somebody must recognise him from check in to exit and definately trails would have been left behind.

He just gave somebody homework, if the detective do his job, no reason that retaard should not be tracked down.

hotels have to be do more if he is to be caught, if two people are checking in, rules, regulations should be enforced to know or identify if the second person's status.
as long as there are over the counter hotels, it's going to be difficult
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
When it’s your turn, no one will pity you.
ZikZikZik:
I stopped piting these girls a long time ago... undecided
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by legitnow: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
dokie:

Firstly, the government will not arrest anyone. secondly, if the man repents, God won't hold the sin against him.

Let everyone behave themselves. People go Scott free after committing heinous crimes.

Na ur type dey turn ritualist.

U show signs of being morally bankrupt.

I pity u but u will burn in hell, but first here on earth, if u go down dat route
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
magicminister:
Wtf!!... we could have a serial killer on our hand guys.
This was exactly the way some other girl was murdered in rivers . She was found half naked and strangled with hotel bedsheet

According to google map, rivers state to imo is only 2 hrs away.

The really annoying thing is that these poverty stricken children on Nairaland will say things like “slay queen got slated” and keep blaming the victims without realizing that their sisters and mothers can get it too. All it takes is being at the right place at the wrong time.

I keep telling folks these are serial killers they'll just laugh and say my education has blinded me to the 'facts' of money rituals. I just shut up and face my front.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
FEMALE BLEEPER EVERYWHERE
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Baba419:
Michael Jacksons Speechless should be our new national anthem.
Shed tears
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
dalass:

And the masochist needed the underwear and even phone for his pleasure? shocked cool

identification and obsessive behaviors sigh serial killers is a thing my dear, some go as far as takig earrings, stocks, necklaces, rings, anything that gratifies them, some prefer assaulting the corpses, trust me some humans are plain sick In the skull and scrotums.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by legitnow: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
WriterX:

hotels have to be do more if he is to be caught, if two people are checking in, rules, regulations should be enforced to know or identify if the second person's status.
as long as there are over the counter hotels, it's going to be difficult

Is there any crime in having camera in the corridor leading down to every room in a hotel.

Hotel is suppose to be littered with CCTV nau.

Omo, serious vex hold me for here, I dont believe in burning petty thief but u see this kind ritualist.

Only me go beat am, burn am, pour the remains acid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by WriterX(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
cococandy:
When it’s your turn, no one will pity you.
X rates your comment 'S' for SAVAGE
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Rajman45(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
U covered her face.... So, hw can we help the police to identify her

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Officialgarri:
I won't be surprised if it's finally unraveled the lady didn't die from or she wasn't killed for rituals.

Masochist, sadist.... really do exist.... I mean in Nigeria also. She might have died from rendering sexual pain pleasure to a masochist client.
Nigerians will never understand erotic asphyxiation, come lekki near death accident are plenty... grin
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
rafhell:
Na wa o.
Evil people everywhere

Ask facebook
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by Neddstark: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Any hotel without cctv and has a crime case like this should be locked up
Re: Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) by kikake: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Udenwa, Ohakim, Okorocha all tried as governors to reduce prostitution ring from Owerri by wanting to take out one of the three universities in Owerri to outside Owerri. They failed, as Owerri people petitioned and cried and protested and blackmailed all the governors to submission.

Nearly every night, a university girl dies in a hotel in Owerri.

How come Owerri people tolerate prostitution rings as means of livelihood?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo, Rescued By Breaking The Walls (Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.